** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Betfair Challenge - Team South

teaulc

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South Nice one Woodie mate! I'm pretty much free every evening till the end now but I think it'd probably be best to leave the 'higher' buy-in events to someone else who is a much more competent MTT player as its getting to the all or nothing stages! :lol So basically fit me in around whoever/whatever :rollin:ok EDIT: Ooops, meant to say I'm not free tonight, but am free Sat onwards until the end ;)

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

well done Woodie :clap i am available tonight if no-one else wants to,,and i assume Adetrick will want Saturday . i believe the final game will be on Wednesday night.
Sorry, can't do Saturday this week - venturing out into the real world for once. Can do any other night if after 7.30ish

Re: Betfair Challenge - Team South

sorry guys out in 5th' date=' down to 10BB,s on the button shoved with KQs ran into AK[/quote'] vul mate,:sad i cant play tomorrow night but can do tuesday,(unless Woodie or Billy want to,i dont mind ) that leaves the last game to woodie or billy please. can Adetrick play monday? if not TQD? or any thoughts on the last 3 games are welcome :ok