** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay 0-0, from H/T

kevsul

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T Never Mind HLV On to the French league 2, as we know very hard to come by goals in this league, But I fancy just the 1 :hope Only using £50 Metz v Bastia matched @ 3.6, Backers Stake is £19.23, Liability is £50

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T Well that was quick enough :ok I also am going to add £25 to bank to make it the round fresh start of £100 So with the £17 left + £25 = £42 This is going on Belenenses v Naval Matched @ 3.55, Backers stake is £16.47, Liability is £42.00

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T Just to save doing it all in excel, with different Banks, I have quoted it. Well as we started this time with £160 and the last one finished with -£9 say. I banked £28 So this total bank is a loser of £132 which is including from the very start. Then I re started again, which I will post next :ok Hope you understand all this

Well round 1 is successful :ok Bank 1 = £52.25 Bank 2 = £52.66 Bank 3 = £51.59 bank 4 = £53.32
Well Banks 1 and 2 of round 2 are losers' date=' not a good start to this round :eyes[/quote']

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T And here we are with the final part HLV, This section started with £75, But on a game last night, to avoid missing it I added an extra £25 to bring it up to the £100 Start Bank. So this section is currently £26 in profit. I could start New Threads with new attempts, But it just clogs up the forum, thats why, I start fresh in the same thread.:ok So in reality from start of the thread to now I have put in a total of £297 Banked £28 and have £126, which totals £154, so atm I am down £143. I hope this explains all for you. Any other questions, just ask away mate :ok

OK Guys back for another bash, after recouping all yesterday on deposit to another site and using free bet. :ok So this time starting with 3 x £25 banks First selection is Esbjerg v AaB Matched @ 4.6, Backers stake is £6.94, Liability is £24.98
Well first 3 are all winners, Also looks like i was correct in leaving the Ajax game out :ok Bank 1 = £31.59 Bank 2 = £30.78 Bank 3 = £32.65
Well eventually a winner. Banks as follows Bank 1 = £41.92 (after 2 bets) Bank 2 = £36.73 (after 2 bets) Bank 3 = £43.64 (after 2 bets)
Its a winner Bank 1 = £56.91 Bank 2 = £0.00 Bank 3 = £43.64 Still £25 up :ok And Barcelona approaching H/T goaless
Well 1 winner and 1 loser. Bank 1 now stands at £67.72
Well that was quick enough :ok I also am going to add £25 to bank to make it the round fresh start of £100 So with the £17 left + £25 = £42 This is going on Belenenses v Naval Matched @ 3.55, Backers stake is £16.47, Liability is £42.00
With both above now winners Total Bank stands at £126.63 I shall split this into 2 banks of £63 each :ok

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T As you may have noticed there are 3 games currently at 0-0 for H/T. I am already on 2 of these for 1+, thats why I have left them alone. The other Heerenveen, I have a lay bet in it, so leaving this alone as well. I suspect I will have a couple of chances throughout the evening :ok

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T

Ended 0-0 so good you left it. What was your lay? Not the draw i guess/hope :tongue2
I actually layed the home team :dude One going now is AEK v FC Vaslui Matched @ 5.3, Liability is £37.37 Returns about £8.50