** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Lay 0-0, from H/T

kevsul

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T No Problems there Froment, no such thing to me as a jinx or bring bad luck by saying what you think mate :ok The 2 teams that played tonight, had previously scored against each other in there last 8 games or so, tonight it was not to be. If we could hit it every time, we would be rich. Lets see were the bank takes me now, I may split into 2 or just go for it with the 1

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T Going to split into 2 banks, been as we have just the 2 0-0 at H/T, was hoping Celtic game would get to H/T then it was allin on that game. So we have FC Kobenhavn v APOEL Matched @ 4.2, Backers Stake is £ 17.81, Liability is £56.99

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T Need to correct the amounts here guys

with 1 bank remaining it stands at £97.55
This is correct
Going to split into 2 banks, been as we have just the 2 0-0 at H/T, was hoping Celtic game would get to H/T then it was allin on that game. So we have FC Kobenhavn v APOEL Matched @ 4.2, Backers Stake is £ 17.81, Liability is £56.99
This is correct
And the 2nd game is FC Sheriff v Olympiacos Matched @ 3.15, Backers stake is £23.25, Liability is £49.99
This should only be £40 staked, and not £49.99 which was staked ;)
Not a total loss so far, at least 1 winner Bank is now at £72.08 :hope For other game
That is correct after the first Game
And in saying that Boom a goal :clap Bank now back at £145.99
This total is incorrect as I staked the wrong amount
Bank should be £136, I actually missed calculated when staking, I did put an extra £10 on, but for the thread it should remain at £97 staked So round it up to total of £136
Again this was an estimate by deducting the £10 wagered. This is wrong So the actual Bank total now reads as £129.75 Hope that explains all :ok

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T

Here we have a game AaB v FC Nordsj Matched @ 4.8 & 4.9, backers total stake is £18.15, Total Liability is £70.62
Above is a winner :ok Bank now stands at £146.99 Tempted to jump on this at 4.6MTK Budapest v Ferencvaros But it is a cup game so leaving it

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T We have a selection in this game, there is also one in the German div 2, but i have already Backed this in my other thread, so am leaving it out of this one :ok MyPa v Jaro Matched at 4.5, backers stake is £21.42, Liability is £74.97