• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T

And here it is Helsingborgs v Orebro
LayBacker's Odds Backer's Stake Your Liability Your Payout
0 - 03.65£32.22£117.60 £85.38
Ref: 8636702738 Bet placed: 18:06 09-Aug-09
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLL!!!

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T Cheers Sarge, I am sticking with it :ok Next bet is Flamengo v Corinthians

Matched
BackYour OddsYour Stake
1 goals or more 1.31£83.94showStakeBox.gif
1 goals or more 1.33£2.06

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T Just added the last 2

Arka Gdynia V Legia Warsaw £51.00 Won 3.40 £20.18 £144.49
Helsingborgs V Orebro £85.38 Won 3.65 £30.60 £175.09
Flamengo V Corinthians. Back 1+ £86.00 Won 1.31/1.33 £25.36 £200.45
Porto V Pacos Ferreira £74.98 Won 4.30 £21.58 £222.03

ah sorry mate, i should have explained my initial post was that betting had been suspended on betfair so a goal was probably scored, then the betting went back to normal and it was still 0-0 i think villa missed a penalty at that point then i edited my post
No Probs NP,
A nice run last night mate :)
Good luck Kev :)
Thanks Guys, I actually went through the lot again this morning, to do a level £50 stakes The total return now would be £228.10, so only slightly more, but not risking much of the bank, also give me the opportunity to wait a little longer after H/T for much shorter odds and a bigger return. Going to have a little play around , on figures and stakes, to see where I go from here, I will certainly be carrying it on :ok

No Probs NP, I actually went through the lot again this morning, to do a level £50 stakes The total return now would be £228.10, so only slightly more, but not risking much of the bank, also give me the opportunity to wait a little longer after H/T for much shorter odds and a bigger return.
If thats the case then I think its a no brainer that level stakes are the way forward. All the best! :ok

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T Why just lay the 0-0? basically your'e looking for 1 more goal, say the HT result is 2-1, you could lay that aswell. + Upside would be to have lots more matches (all!) - Downside would be that matches that has produced goals in 1st half have a higher lay odds than those which are 0-0 at HT (i don't know if this is the case but it seems logical, if the score is say 3-2 in HT then you know there's more to come) If the above is true, the question really is this: Does the upside of being able to select any match outweigh the downside of slightly worse odds? Any thoughts about this?

If thats the case then I think its a no brainer that level stakes are the way forward. All the best! :ok
Firstly guys thanks for the input:ok Aldric, I am seriously considering the level stakes, If you look at the chart above 5 winners then a loser, but I would still be in profit :ok Also I could wait for 10 minutes into 2nd half and pts drop a fair bit do the £50 could win me the £20+ in some cases. I possibly think this is my way forward
Why just lay the 0-0? basically your'e looking for 1 more goal, say the HT result is 2-1, you could lay that aswell. + Upside would be to have lots more matches (all!) - Downside would be that matches that has produced goals in 1st half have a higher lay odds than those which are 0-0 at HT (i don't know if this is the case but it seems logical, if the score is say 3-2 in HT then you know there's more to come) If the above is true, the question really is this: Does the upside of being able to select any match outweigh the downside of slightly worse odds? Any thoughts about this?
Now for this, Well earlier on NP said similar in the thread, I.E: If there is a goal in the first half then its much expected for another in the 2nd so if only 1-0 then lay the 1-0, It does make sense. Only difference is it may still be 5 or 6 to 1, where as the 0-0 are usually around 4.6 or less, And I know people say if they cannot score in 45 minutes what makes me think they can in the next 45minutes, well tiredness and concentration etc for me. I might start a thread for the 1-0 or 1-1 score line at H/T with an allin GH from £20.

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T OK Guys, New Rule change to this, I am going to go with £50 level stakes. This also allows me to go past H/T and seek slightly better odds for a bigger return, I want to have a least 4.5 or lower if possible. We may have a few qualifiers tonight,In fact Crystal palace game is one of them.:ok

GL Kev, level stakes definately seems like the best option or I thought you might split your pot up in to banks and go all in on each bank to make the most of the good runs. Fingers crossed for the bets tonight.
Cheers mate, Now thats food for thought, Could be tempted with that Idea,Lets see how I fair tonight, and Will have a think about this, Back to the excel chart and see what it looks like for 6 correct at certain odds for all ins :ok

Re: Lay 0-0, from H/T Palace game now matched

Current Odds bets
Lay Backer's Odds Backer's Stake
0 - 0 4 £16.66 £66.64 £49.98