** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Big Brother.....

Re: Big Brother..... I also noticed lastnight how they give air time to the people they want to look good for that week.. I.e, Sophie was favourite and I didn't even see her lastnight for the whole 1hr 20min show. Rodrigo is now favourite after all the airtime. Dodgy!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Big Brother..... Probably the best episode of the serious last night as they all just ripped the pi$$ out of bea for her ungratefulness towards her friend sending her a good luck message. Watching them all trying not laugh at her was brilliant.......will be mazed if she is not up this week.

Re: Big Brother.....

Probably the best episode of the serious last night as they all just ripped the pi$$ out of bea for her ungratefulness towards her friend sending her a good luck message. Watching them all trying not laugh at her was brilliant.......will be mazed if she is not up this week.
It was Bea fault to. She seems spoilt, stuck up and a pain in the arse. Even Rodrigo was ripping the piss and he dont understand half the things that go on. :lol:lol

Re: Big Brother..... was funny lastnight with Marcus in the corner with his sheet over his head being caught "red handed" lol betfair odds update: Rodrigo - 3.6 Siavash - 4.2 Sophie - 4.6 Marcus - 5.9 Charlie - 13 Lisa - 40 David - 75 Bea - 420 I'm not sure the appeal with Siavash as he does nothing but sleep, and break the rules.

Re: Big Brother..... Two good shows in a row - must be a record. Agree with your thoughts on Siavash Fader, think the public will get bored of him if he continues to "seperate himself from the game". Have layed him now so that i will breakeven if he wins. Exposed to £20 if the w**ker Marcus pulls it out of the bag - surely he isnt going to turn this around?????

Wasn't Marcus around 50/1 to win at one point? Notice he is 5/1 at some bookies now. Thats a great gamble anyway. I bet a few have him on at around 50/1 as well.
It's not a gamble as such mate. Bookies slashed his price off the back of him beating Freddie, the long time fav to win the thing, last week. :ok

Wasn't Marcus around 50/1 to win at one point? Notice he is 5/1 at some bookies now. Thats a great gamble anyway. I bet a few have him on at around 50/1 as well.
I managed to get a fiver on him @ 33's
26/07/2009 £5.00 To Win - Single Internet 1 Outright Winner Siavash 3/1 Pending
£5.00 To Win - Single Internet 1 Outright Winner Marcus 33/1 Pending

Marcus was backed as high as 140 on Betfair. I'm pleased that I decided to back him at 50 when up against Freddie last week, just as a precaution. I'm still not sure if he can win this, but I really hope he does.