** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Big Brother.....

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Big Brother..... RB I owe you one mate. I had a £50 freebet with Stan James and as soon as I saw Hira's price of 9/2 which you kindly posted I shoved it straight on so cheers mate.

05.Aug 2009 19:13 25/25 50.00 W Single Big Brother 10 Evictions : Who Will Be The 8th Person Evicted? Hira 9/2 Won Won 0.00 225.00

Re: Big Brother.....

RB I owe you one mate. I had a £50 freebet with Stan James and as soon as I saw Hira's price of 9/2 which you kindly posted I shoved it straight on so cheers mate.
05.Aug 2009 19:1325/2550.00WSingleBig Brother 10 Evictions : Who Will Be The 8th Person Evicted?Hira 9/2WonWon0.00225.00
Im really stupid at that type of thing. How much do you win?

Re: Big Brother..... cant stand Bea shes such a shit stirrer, what right did she have to get Lisa's frosties? in that house thats a luxury, then she has the nerve to try and get other people on her side! just doesnt like it when she doesnt get her own way lol

Re: Big Brother.....

cant stand Bea shes such a shit stirrer' date=' what right did she have to get Lisa's frosties? in that house thats a luxury, then she has the nerve to try and get other people on her side! just doesnt like it when she doesnt get her own way lol[/quote'] Typical woman!!! :tongue2

Re: Big Brother..... I'm not so sure.Halfwit is abit of an arrogant twat himself and odds are coming in for him to go instead.. Marcus now 1/3 from 1/7 to go Halfwit now 11/4 from 4/1 to go It seems about 65%-35% Marcus at the moment, but day and a half left yet..

Re: Big Brother..... Yeah after tonight you can see why, what an arrogant arse hole but by god i cant stand bea who does she fink she is, she gives it out all night then wen they say something about her she goes off on one and turn round and says if you cant take it dont give it! Take a chip out of your own book love!

Re: Big Brother..... LOL lastnights one made me laugh when she said "Don't give it out bla bla" I was laughing (especially when Halfwit joined in) Id prefer Lisa or David to go to be honest, as a final featuring David, Lisa, Sophie, Rodrigo & Charlie quite frankly bores the shit out of me.