** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Big Brother.....

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Big Brother.....

Argghh.. I missed tonights episode and missed it on channel 4+1. Anyone watch it?
You can always catch it the following morning on Channel 4. As usual with the Saturday night show, it looks at Friday, so you know the main part - Bea's departure. Some dubious discussion about making sure they all have the "opportunity" of being put up for eviction, which I think is just a plan to get Lisa under threat. Still a wide open race, in my opinion, and I wouldn't rule out Charlie at 11/1.

Re: Big Brother..... I think as said before by others Charlie is a good bet to lay off in the final, but i can't see him winning it. To be honest, i can only see Sophie or Rodrigo winning it unfortunetly because their big immature fairies.

Re: Big Brother..... The prize money stunt was funny, because nobody could react badly to the news, as they knew that it would paint them in a poor light. The annoyance was clear on the faces of Charlie, David and Lisa though. It's strange that actually admitting that you want to win the show (and the money) is considered such a taboo on the show. It seems that just because they live together for so many weeks, they forget that it's nothing more than a game show.

The prize money stunt was funny, because nobody could react badly to the news, as they knew that it would paint them in a poor light. The annoyance was clear on the faces of Charlie, David and Lisa though. It's strange that actually admitting that you want to win the show (and the money) is considered such a taboo on the show. It seems that just because they live together for so many weeks, they forget that it's nothing more than a game show.
David and Lisa actually came acoss reasonably funny in their task to London, although they were acting a bit like kids. David seemed shocked to see cars and motorways. :lol The reactions to the prize money being gone was brilliant I thought, trying so hard to cover up their dissapointment. Marcus was brilliant as usual though. BB has gathered HMs on the sofas. BB "This is BB. Earlier today, BB told some of the HMs that they were being boring and that they should entertain BB. These HMs then escaped from the Big Brother house!" (pause) "This was indeed entertaining!" HMs cheer! BB "However, as HMs entertainment involved escaping and therefore breaching the rules, HMs will not receive a reward ..." Marcus "You bastards!" Sophie "Awww!" BB "...... and will be punished!" Marcus "You double bastards!" Siavash "thats what I said in my head!" Lisa "You shouldn't have gone in behind there!" BB "As a result, BB has reduced the prize fund from £100,000 to zero!" Marcus "F**k 'em!" (laughs) "Ah well - easy come, easy go!"

David and Lisa actually came acoss reasonably funny in their task to London, although they were acting a bit like kids. David seemed shocked to see cars and motorways. :lol The reactions to the prize money being gone was brilliant I thought, trying so hard to cover up their dissapointment. Marcus was brilliant as usual though. BB has gathered HMs on the sofas. BB "This is BB. Earlier today, BB told some of the HMs that they were being boring and that they should entertain BB. These HMs then escaped from the Big Brother house!" (pause) "This was indeed entertaining!" HMs cheer! BB "However, as HMs entertainment involved escaping and therefore breaching the rules, HMs will not receive a reward ..." Marcus "You bastards!" Sophie "Awww!" BB "...... and will be punished!" Marcus "You double bastards!" Siavash "thats what I said in my head!" Lisa "You shouldn't have gone in behind there!" BB "As a result, BB has reduced the prize fund from £100,000 to zero!" Marcus "F**k 'em!" (laughs) "Ah well - easy come, easy go!"
:rollin