** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Big Brother.....

Re: Big Brother.....

Marcus has now dropped to 1.34 at Betfair with Siavash at 3.75. This is probably due to the extremely poor edit Marcus was given last night.
What was Marcus on about last night? He was on about something about wanking and everyone said your disgusting or something like that. I like the way he rebel against everything.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Big Brother..... iv bet sophie at 11/1, but something tells me she wont win even though shes 11/10 fav now. dont know wether to lay her. cant understand why siavash is 6/4 second fav though. i think the real danger is rodrigo.

Re: Big Brother..... thanks rule. would y lay the bet off though. dont think the girls will vote her in the final. only advantage iv got is the gay vote will be split btween atleast 3 in the final. mayb thats why siavash is 6/4 2nd fav.

Re: Big Brother..... i cant be having sophie at 1/4, this series has shown there to be no clear winner, theyre all much of a muchness. I think siavash's popularity has declined of late and david is unlikely to win as a latecomer. Im with stevo here, on roddy and charlie. Took charlie at 20s tonight and put a bit on roddy at 30s with a view of laying off as i cant see him being out of the final three

Re: Big Brother.....

Siavash hasn't done himself any favours with all this not nominating and threatening to walk out all of the time. If he hadn't done these things he'd now be the favourite. I still think he has an outside chance though.
I think him and Marcus has made this years a bit more intresting by rebeling against everything. Shame Marcus didn't make it to the final to and David did. :puke Let remind us on how Sophie looks.... Big-Brother-Sophie__833310a.jpgarticle-1205920-060F5A63000005DC-18_468x436.jpgsophie_1108809.jpg1244201332-Reade1.jpg Sophie Phone: 09016 16 16 15 to vote for Sophie to WIN :notworthy:notworthy

• 3 weeks later...