ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN

AA_Hall

ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN  

1. 1.

• Yes i would like the password
    • No Thanks
    • Do i meet the requirements to play

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!!

If i placed top3 2nite for instance' date=' could i use the seat for the following weeks final? any idea anyone?[/quote'] The seat you won last night was for next weeks weekly final anyway not this sunday and i couldnt see any reason why you couldnt use it for another week :ok:unsure

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! Honestly do you expect us to read threads to find out when a tournament is due to take place :$ I assumed (probably as others did) that it would be as normal Same Batday, Same BatTime, Same BatChannel.:eyes plus the only place I ever look on here to see what's going off is the Daily Tournament Diary - and in defence of us 'non attendees' its not in there either :(

Honestly do you expect us to read threads to find out when a tournament is due to take place :$ I assumed (probably as others did) that it would be as normal Same Batday, Same BatTime, Same BatChannel.:eyes plus the only place I ever look on here to see what's going off is the Daily Tournament Diary - and in defence of us 'non attendees' its not in there either :(
Agree........... I thought it was a once a weeker :rollin

Starting this Thursday, Friday and Sunday gaining entry to the 24th May Weekly final. (Please note you dont have to play this weekly final you can unregister and play the next one)
:eek;)

So AAHall missed it as well ;)
Yeh i did i knew it was on but was out:cheers:beer the only thing i can ask is that someone adds it to the daliy tourney threads :hope but i cant do that :\