ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN

AA_Hall

ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN  

1. 1.

• Yes i would like the password
    • No Thanks
    • Do i meet the requirements to play

HOW MANY PLER'S CAN WE SEND TO VEGAS!!!!!! :clap:clap This Exclusive could send you to VIVA LAS VEGAS! 3 weekly Private Punterslounge Only Sats where 1 in 7 win a seat to the WSOP weekly final. Starting this Thursday, Friday and Sunday gaining entry to the 24th May Weekly final. (Please note you dont have to play this weekly final you can unregister and play the next one) Buy-in €5+50c starting at 8pm with a 2000 stack. Please as usual give your support and lets have a massive turn out for this. To be eligible to play as usual be a member of Punterslounge with a minimum of 5 posts. Password protected and will be PM closer to start , Please use the poll to vote for password :ok

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!!

nice one steve' date=',i wish all pl`ers the best of luck,,i would like to play but would be unfair to you all,so i may just rail in the background :ok[/quote'] Why Alan you could still win a Main event package:ok

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!!

HOW MANY PLER'S CAN WE SEND TO VEGAS!!!!!! :clap:clap This Exclusive could send you to VIVA LAS VEGAS! 3 weekly Private Punterslounge Only Sats where 1 in 7 win a seat to the WSOP weekly final. Starting this Thursday, Friday and Sunday gaining entry to the 24th May Weekly final. (Please note you dont have to play this weekly final you can unregister and play the next one) Buy-in €5+50c starting at 8pm with a 2000 stack. Please as usual give your support and lets have a massive turn out for this. To be eligible to play as usual be a member of Punterslounge with a minimum of 5 posts. Password protected and will be PM closer to start , Please use the poll to vote for password :ok
Could I enter this too? Thankyou

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! As I haven't got Virgin yet (on my new PC - its only been 4 months but I will get round to it :$) Please could somebody answer a few questions Does the weekly final take you into a monthly final? if so whats that buy in? Does the monthy final take you to a grand final or is that the grand final? and what is that buy in? In the grand final what is the package value and win ratio? Are these wsop games boss wide or virgin exclusive? And I am assuming these PL games have no added value it is just and exclusive sat? TYIA