** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN

AA_Hall

ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN  

1. 1.

• Yes i would like the password
    • No Thanks
    • Do i meet the requirements to play

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN only 3 runners tonight!!!!!!!!!! me,washman and philr2211 and playing too many tables for a long three handed game so i donked chips off allin A9 Suited first hand and phil obliged in taking them off me with 1010 good battle guys!!!!!!!!!! loads more played last week come on guys????????/

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN

only 3 runners tonight!!!!!!!!!! me,washman and philr2211 and playing too many tables for a long three handed game so i donked chips off allin A9 Suited first hand and phil obliged in taking them off me with 1010 good battle guys!!!!!!!!!! loads more played last week come on guys????????/
Oh Shite i forgot about this tonight my fault sorry guys just been so busy getting my garden sorted:ok

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN

take it i cant have the password then' date=' whats up, scared of the b52 bomber are you. lol[/quote'] :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Didnt realise it was you mate :ok:ok:tongue2 Of course you can play:ok

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN :welcome to PL bomber. Bout bloody time :spank. As you cant receive PMs, I have sent you a pass to your email @hotmailcouk, the one you signed in to PL. Good to have you onboard :clap:ok.

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN well done pops i think i might of won that last night if you hadnt of called my all in bet with a flush draw :lol:lol:lol:lol:tongue2 will get joe to sort out for next week it wont be this sunday unfourtunatley:ok