ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN

AA_Hall

ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN  

1. 1.

• Yes i would like the password
    • No Thanks
    • Do i meet the requirements to play

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN I won another seat tonight, does anybody know what i need to do to claim the second seat as i think there may be only 1 weekly final left before main final at end of may.

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN Hi all, Wondered if anyone can help? I have won a seat tonight in the vegas rebuy for the weekly final on sunday. I have already won 2 seats on the PL exclusive viva las vegas. How can i transfer 2 of those seat into my tournament credits for future use on entrys? Hope someone can help Thanks

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN

Hi all, Wondered if anyone can help? I have won a seat tonight in the vegas rebuy for the weekly final on sunday. I have already won 2 seats on the PL exclusive viva las vegas. How can i transfer 2 of those seat into my tournament credits for future use on entrys? Hope someone can help Thanks
Thats really not the point in playing these mate I'd suggest asking Steve what you should do, as his hard work has helped set these up with the intention of playing to try and qualify for vegas with the entries.

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN

steve can you help? Even the one that me and bags won into,we havent been entered into yet?
I have sent an email so be patient as we have a couple of days yet to sort this :ok Have spoken to joe and has advised me that if you can check again sometime friday afternoon you should of then been reg for the weekly final if not please PM me so i can contact joe again.

I have sent an email so be patient as we have a couple of days yet to sort this :ok Have spoken to joe and has advised me that if you can check again sometime friday afternoon you should of then been reg for the weekly final if not please PM me so i can contact joe again.
Hi Steve I don't want to make things complicated but:unsure i won a seat in the first tourney with Mr crown and bagheria but I can't play the 24 may weekly final so can I transfer this to the next weekly fine . will it be 31 may or 7 june??:):)

Hi Steve I don't want to make things complicated but:unsure i won a seat in the first tourney with Mr crown and bagheria but I can't play the 24 may weekly final so can I transfer this to the next weekly fine . will it be 31 may or 7 june??:):)
Hi mate you should once you have been reg for the 24th May weekly final be able to unreg this will be in your tourney credits but not sure if they will run a weekly final on the 31st May as this is the main final so i assume it would be the following week the 7th june but will find out and let you know mate:ok

Re: ROLL UP ROLL UP!!! Virgin Poker WSOP Exclusive to PL!!!! EVERY THURS, FRI & SUN Right for you guys that have already won your seats and cannot play this sunday have spoken to joe and this was his reply Thanks for your patience:ok Sorry - about that. There was some bug in the boss system that meant I couldn't see the winners when I looked on Monday. I'll enter them all for next Sunday (31st) and get McCrown an extra €35 tourney credits entered. Joe Joe Legge

Dont mean to complicate it but i am owed 2xPL seats as this sundays weekly final was won playing Virgin 2 euro rebuy' date='[/quote'] Spoke to you your sorted:ok

Right for you guys that have already won your seats and cannot play this sunday have spoken to joe and this was his reply Thanks for your patience:ok Sorry - about that. There was some bug in the boss system that meant I couldn't see the winners when I looked on Monday. I'll enter them all for next Sunday (31st) and get McCrown an extra €35 tourney credits entered. Joe Joe Legge
cheers guys:clap:clap:clap