Mileni Over The Sticks 2011/2012

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Stratford 7.55 Troy Tempest 1pt EW - 4/1 Backed lto and he duly obliged. I doubt he's done his winning yet, but meets equally unexposed and progressive opponent today and might have to settle for 2nd. He's still well handicapped for me though and the rest of the field is pretty much exposed, so the EW is a must.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Stratford 7.20 The Jigsaw Man 0.75pt EW - 14/1 SJ Beat Clerk's Choice over hurdles lto and confirmed he is a very progressive sort. Two wins and a 2nd over fences from 3 and I think he might just be better even than the current 140, which looks stiff at first glance. Trainer on form and talented claimer takes off 5lbs. If he continues to improve, might beat most of these, who don't look that well handicapped.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Fontwell 3.30 Home 1pt EW - 9/2 Bolted up off 100 over fences lto and runs off 105 here, but with top conditional claiming 7. If anywhere near the same form over hurdles, he'll go very close. Favorite has had a hike in the weights after several wins and it looks a 2 horse race. I'm hoping E Street Boy has done his winning for now and Home can strike a hat-trick today.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Uttoxeter 4.10 Yorkshire Knight 0.75pt EW - 8/1 Fred Imposstible to tell what he achieved in his maiden lto, but opening mark is lowish and trainer is in cracking form. Not a particularly strong race and I think he could be well treated on handicap debut and be therabouts. Worth a try at the price I reckon.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Auteuil 3.35 Thousand Stars 0.75pt EW - 5/1 Bet365 Fred WH Don't know anything about many of these, but Thousand Stars on his CH form, his 2nd to Hurricane Fly at Pucnestown and 2nd to Oscar Whisky at Aintree could be good enough to win this race. Will appreaciate the longer trip and Ruby Walsh has chosen him over Final Approach.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Carlisle 5.15 Shawkantango 1pt win - 7/2 Bet365 PP Lads Won off higher mark on the AW and the excellent Dale Swift is a great help with his 5lbs claim. The ground should suit him today and if he doesn't meet anything progressive, he will be with every chance. The price looks good. I make him a very strong favorite here.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Recar 3.30 Barton Bounty 0.75pt EW - 14/1 Progressive on the AW, but didn't run particularly well on turf latest. I think he is well handicapped though and will give him a chance at the price. Has been supported from 20s, so clearly fancied to do better today. Ffos Las 7.15 Street Dance 0.75pt EW - 10/1 PP WH At first glance his handicap mark looks stiff, but the two times he won in his novices, he absolutely hacked up. The horse he beat in one of them finished a close 3rd to Sprinter Sacre. He is a C&D winner and I think he could run a good race today. If handicap mark is stiff so be it, but I have a feeling he is better than 123.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Ffos Las 8.20 Strumble Head 0.75pt EW - 11/1 WH Backed him when he recorded his first win last summer. He looked so quirky that I didn't follow anymore, but he still managed to win 3 handicaps in 3 months. Apparently Peter Bowen has found the key to him and despite his unwilling nature, I think he could be one of those horses that always hides from the handicapper and manages to stay on a good mark. Has had few months off and I'm sure he'll pick a win or two this summer. If it'll be tonight I don't know, but trainer is on fire and the selection carries decent weight, so I thought the 11s on offer is a good price and worth a few quid.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011

And all the way from Bulgaria :eek Amazing really...
Well, that's not really a hindrance. If it was 10 yeras ago, I would've struggled, but now everything is on the internet. Plus, I'm half Irish - half English. At least that's what my firends say! :D The next step is to try and stake all those tips. According to certain individuals on here, I don't put my bets on. :rollin Thank you all, much appreciated. :ok Hope the purple patch continues into June :hope

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Fontwell 3.00 Chicharito 0.75pt EW - 12/1 Fred Boyle PP Tote Don't like the look of the market leaders here and will have a speculative one on the Neil Mullholland filly. She's jumps bred and is 1,2 in pointers. Kasban needs further and Inner Steel is average. Teenage Kicks will probably win, but Chicharito is a big enough price and worth a punt at the price on offer.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Fontwell 3.35 R'Cam 1pt win - 11/2 gen Hit and miss sort, who ran appalingly last week. He usually runs his race 2nd time out though and I hope that's the case today. Still relatively unexposed and meets rivals, who don't have much improvemement in them. Take A Mile rarely wins and main rival Play A Cord concedes weight all around.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 The Derby Nathaniel 0.5pt EW - 33/1 Bet365 Tote (NRNB) Yard has been saying he'll need cut to run, but I think they might just be tempted now. Carlton House has had an injury and is 50/50. Pour Moi not really sure what his form represents. The O'Brian trio don't look particularly strong to me. Nathaniel probably needs the 1m6f trip, but I think he might just be good enough to be competitive in a below par Derby. When he settles eventually, he'll be a very good horse. Willing to give him a try with money back guarantee.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Wetherby 8.35 Allanard 0.75pt EW - 6/1 Lads 2 from 3 over fences and unlucky to be brought down when still traveling well on penultimate start. Should continue to improve and the 2 extra furlongs will suit him here. Fav won 2 after 5 years off the track, but I don't think he's particularly well handicapped off 112. Largely exposed rivals in this race and Allanard should be thereabouts if he doesn't find this ground too lively. Uttoxeter 8.25 Ben Cee Pee M 0.5pt EW - 7/1 gen 1 length down in 2nd when falling lto. The race had a bit of depth and I think he could still be on the upgrade with the blinkers on. Favorite won very easily lto, but it was a terrible race and he could be undepriced today. Be Ashored has been struggling off his current mark for a long time and Call At Midnight could be the best of the rest, but he might need this.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Epsom 4.05 Why 0.5pt EW - 100/1 Coral SJ VC A shot in the dark with this Galileo filly, who hasn't been setting the world alight in her recent outings, but she did stay on off slow pace lto and I think the extra 2f and stronger pace will suit here. The excellent Mickael Barzalona takes the ride and if she gets the run of the race, she might stay up with the pace until late and have a slight chacne of nicking a place. ("slight" being the operative word.) Musselburgh 5.00 Beneath 0.75pt EW - 14/1 Bet365 Yard is in cracking form and my selection showed some kind of sparkle lto after several bad runs. Used to run ok in a lot better handicaps than today's and if Kevin Ryan has found the key to him, then he could have a chance today. Trip is an unknown, but I think he'll stay and be well handicapped if he does. Maid Of Meft was an easy winner for me last week and I'm sure she's still ahead of the handicapper, but quick ground and 1m5f not ideal here. Might get done for toe. If she wins so be it, but not for me at the price.

Royal Hunt Cup Green Destiny 1.5pt win - 10/1 generally available Point North 1pt win - 14/1 Lads VC WH
Point North will struggle to get in after he failed to win at Kempton. Additional 0.5pt win on Green Destiny. 2pt win at 10/1 overall. I honestly think he is a group horse and will take all the beating off 99.

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Epsom 4.50 Zuider Zee 0.75pt EW - 8/1 Tote NR the other day and clearly this race has been on connections' mind. Unraced as a 2yo and there should be more to come. Eyecatcher lto and today's conditions ideal. Tramore 2.25 Apt Manor 1.5pt EW - 5/1 Bet365 VC WH Strong travelling sort who is likely to appreciate a potential strong pace. He was a C&D winner in a bumper here, loves quick ground and appeals as the type to translate his bumper and jumps form across to the flat. Worcester 4.40 Earth Dream 1.5pt EW - 4/1 Fred Ran a cracking race in a novice at Cheltenham just beaten by Adams Island and Balthazar King. Still lightly raced and I think he could win a race or two over the summer. 130 looks a good mark and meets mainly exposed types.

The Derby Nathaniel 0.5pt EW - 33/1 Bet365 Tote (NRNB) Yard has been saying he'll need cut to run, but I think they might just be tempted now. Carlton House has had an injury and is 50/50. Pour Moi not really sure what his form represents. The O'Brian trio don't look particularly strong to me. Nathaniel probably needs the 1m6f trip, but I think he might just be good enough to be competitive in a below par Derby. When he settles eventually, he'll be a very good horse. Willing to give him a try with money back guarantee.
Fantastic decision Mr. Gosden. Treasure Beach almost won today and Nathaniel without settling gave him a great run for the money lto. What would he have done if he had settled today off stronger pace? Now he's gonna be ridiculous price for the Ledger after Tom Segal pointed him out too. Lose lose result for me all the way :puke

Fantastic decision Mr. Gosden. Treasure Beach almost won today and Nathaniel without settling gave him a great run for the money lto. What would he have done if he had settled today off stronger pace? Now he's gonna be ridiculous price for the Ledger after Tom Segal pointed him out too. Lose lose result for me all the way :puke
Couldnt risk the horse on the ground though ?....

Couldnt risk the horse on the ground though ?....
Last time was g/f and his Haydock win was g/f. Think he was more worried about track/trip than ground, which I disagree with. Frankel angle and all that ;)

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 In a hurry and no time for reasoning. Short prices, but they all run against weak opposition in their corresponding races and should have every chance of at least returning my stake with a place finish. Badger Foot's race is difficult, but he is very progressive. Worcester 2.45 King Kasyapa 1pt EW - 4/1 gen Worcester 4.15 Run To Fly 1pt EW - 4/1 VC WH Perth 4.00 Chrystal Vision 1.5pt EW - 4/1 Bet365 Perth 4.30 Badger Foot 2pt EW - 3/1 Bet365 Fred

Re: Mileni Over The Sticks 2010/2011 & Flat 2011 Ascot Gold Cup Rite Of Passage 2pt EW - 3/1 gen I don't think Fame And Glory and Duncan will stay. Looks a poor renewal and my selection should record his 2nd win in the race after last year's success. Even if something comes out of the blue, I don't think he'll be outside the places. 7/2 just cut at WH, but 3/1 still value. I make him 6/4. Can't see how Fame And Glory will stay.

Re: Mileni Summer Jumps 2011 & Flat 2011 St Leger Nathaniel 1.5pt EW - 10/1 VC SJ SJ opened 14s last night, VC 12s. This horse will be gambled like fcuk and I expect Pricewise to tip him sometime soon. Segal pointed him out in his Derby preview. Would have gone real close on Saturday and just pity Gosden decided not to run him on the ground. Treasure Beach boosted the form of their last encounter and Nathaniel appears as the typical Leger horse to me. Think it'll take a good horse to be fav on the day ahead of him.

Re: Mileni Summer Jumps 2011 & Flat 2011 Ffos Las 6.30 Gem Mil 1pt EW - 3/1 PP WH Two horse race, where the long odds-on favorite is probably flattered by his chase win on penultimate start. Flopped few days ago over hurdles and Peter Bowen's 2nd fav could be the bet at the price. I doubt any of the other 3 in the race can threaten the market leaders, so with 75% of the stake returned if Gem Mill places, I think EW at 3/1 is the bet. Ffos Las 7.35 Arco Felice 0.75pt EW - 5/1 gen Ammo Away 0.25pt win - 14/1 Bet365 Paddy Arco Felice wasn't knocked about in novice hurdles and is likely to do better with more emphasis on stamina now handicapping. Not sure what Asia To Cuba achieved in his 2nd place lto and Tom O'Brien has deserted Call Me Bill, so probably this Keith Goldsworthy runner is expected to go well today. Ammo Away is with a chance too, because he goes handicapping for the first time here and yard usually does well with these lowly rated hurdlers.