** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Live Poker Night at Barries - May 23rd - Birmingham

Sir Puntalot

PL Live Poker Night at Barries - May 23rd - Birmingham  

1. 1.

• Poker and Party? Yes please!
    • I'm a big girls blouse and can't make it this time!
    • Errrrm, ummmm, no, yes, no, maybe.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Live Poker Night at Barries - May 23rd - Birmingham

Booked in the Burlington' date=' it was only £56[/quote'] Good choice Brian, I love the Burlington. :ok Next time you are in Brum with Di, this is cracking value: Love Blossoms at Macdonald Burlington From £199.00 (per room per stay) Why not treat that special person to a romantic getaway in the luxury of Macdonald Burlington Hotel in the Heart of Birmingham. Spend two nights in a superior room with champagne and Chocolates on arrival. Then have a romantic candle lit dinner in Berlioz restaurant and either enjoy the nightlife of this vibrant city or a cocktail nightcap in our Berlioz bar before you retire early and dream the night away. All this and only £199.00 per couple Offer Includes:
  • Two nights for two people in a Superior room.
  • Full Macdonald Breakfast on both mornings
  • Meal for two in Berlioz Restaurant on the First Night
  • Champagne and Chocolates on arrival
  • Terms & Conditions
    • Subject to promotional availability.
    • Advance bookings only. Full pre payment will be taken at time of booking which is non-refundable, non-transferable

Availability: 23 Feb 09 to 31 Dec 09.

Good choice Brian, I love the Burlington. :ok Next time you are in Brum with Di, this is cracking value: Love Blossoms at Macdonald Burlington From £199.00 (per room per stay) .
:eek Kinell Col, when I take Di to brum it's the Etap and half of lager I don't want to start spoiling her :eyes

Burlington is nice I agree' date=' but not affordable for everyone, hence we stay somewhere cheap and all together. :ok[/quote'] Its £6 more :unsure But only a cock stride from the Brittania so we can meet in that bar underneath the Burlington :lol

have just booked the quality hotel on hagley road for £28 :ok
lol im not allowed to stay there anymore after masterplan had a little accident in the middle of the night when he was sharing my room.....60 quid fee for cleaning of the mattress ....fingers crossed you dont get that room m8

any details for this then paul? buy in etc?
Gaz, we should have all the details sorted within a couple of days at the most with regards to the "ticket" price which will cover drinks, food, dealers etc, although the buy in is pretty much up to us and what we want to pay. We should have it all sorted by Tuesday I expect, mate.:ok

lol im not allowed to stay there anymore after masterplan had a little accident in the middle of the night when he was sharing my room.....60 quid fee for cleaning of the mattress ....fingers crossed you dont get that room m8
PMBL I thought we agreed to never tell this story on the forum :lol How is MP anyone heard from him :unsure He was always up for doing that by the way I seem to remember he was speaking chinese at one point in the evening.

PMBL I thought we agreed to never tell this story on the forum :lol How is MP anyone heard from him :unsure He was always up for doing that by the way I seem to remember he was speaking chinese at one point in the evening.
Well he aint been seen since which is a shame cos despite his lack of bladder control he was a decent lad! PMBL.....classic!