BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

did you try something?
No. I'd expect it to be very difficult to predict true place odds without knowing an awful lot about the horses involved. You might have two horses with identical chances of winning, but their chances of getting a place could be very different. For example, in a jumps race, one horse might be a good jumper and very likely to get round safely to get at least a place; the other might be faster, but quite likely to mess up the jumping, so if he gets round he has a very good chance of winning, but if he doesn't win then a lot of the time it will be because he falls and doesn't even get a place. It's complicated ...

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 Slapdash, I saw in the Oscars nominations that this thread had received a number of nominations for best individual thread so I thought I'd check it out. I've just spent about 2 and a half hours (that does include plenty of time watching the NFL on tv at the same time!!) reading right the way through this thread, all the way from page 1 to page 51. This is nothing short of inspirational. I know there is no form study as such, but the sheer dedication required into odds comparisons between Bet365 and the rest of market is just astonishing. Yes, there are sites that help, but this will still require and incredible amount of time and focus, and to turn £100 into over £1700, no matter in what timeframe, is simply outstanding. It was interesting that you seemed to ebb and flow between £100-£300 for a long time but once you broke the £300 barrier, you have never looked back. A brilliant thread, and I hope your success continues to go from strength to strength. I will be keeping and eye on this thread going forward and will be rooting for you big time. Great work Slapdash :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 Thanks, Walter.

I know there is no form study as such' date=' but the sheer dedication required into odds comparisons between Bet365 and the rest of market is just astonishing. Yes, there are sites that help, but this will still require and incredible amount of time and focus,[/quote'] But I think you're overestimating how much work is involved!