** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 Thanks for the comments.

hi slapdash' date=' i use to bet with betfair and don't know how does BOG works...when you post you're bet.. you take the current bet365 price or do you choose SP!?[/quote'] BOG means you get the current price or SP, whichever is higher. So with a bookmaker like Bet365 that offers this you might as well take the current price; there's no reason to choose SP. But I don't think it's that common for SP to be better than the current Bet365 price for the selections in this thread, and if I had to choose between current price and SP I'd always take the current price.. No. I think that a while ago I went through all the selections to date and compiled separate stats for the selections that they allowed me a larger stake on (£20+ or something like that) to get a slightly better idea of level stakes ROI, but that's as close as I got. Yes.

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

one more... BFSP is not almost allways better than SP... ??
Probably. But most of the time with my selections here, the Bet365 early price is better than SP, so I'm getting paid at that price. I haven't checked, but I'd be surprised if BFSP is better on average than the Bet365 prices on these selections.