** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 Stats to the end of October, not including £7.13 returned stakes from the Channel 4 promo and similar. Bets: 1053 Non-runners: 22 Won: 320 (including one dead heat) EW places: 66 Lost: 645 Total stake: £7681.87 Profit/loss: +£1406.98 ROI: +18.32% I've almost finished compiling full records of stakes/returns, so I should soon be able to calculate level stakes profits, as well as comparing how the each-way bets do compared to the win-only ones.

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 Some figures on level-stakes profits to the end of October. There may be some small errors, but I'm pretty confident that they're only small. ALL BETS: Bets: 1044 Stakes: £7593.96 Profit: £1443.98 ROI: +19.0% Level stakes ROI: +19.3% (counting 1 point for win-only bets and 0.5 points EW for each way bets) WIN-ONLY BETS: 806 bets Stakes: £6561.46 Profit: £1410.89 ROI: +21.5% Level stakes ROI: +17.2% EACH-WAY BETS: 238 bets Stakes: £1032.50 Profit: £33.09 ROI: +3.2% Level stakes ROI: +26.5% The huge difference between actual ROI and level stakes ROI for each-way bets must mean I do much better on the each-way bets where I'm limited to tiny stakes.

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

Midnight Chase won the 1.55 Cheltenham' date=' which I think earns me a free bet in the 2.35 Cheltenham because of the "Channel 4" promotion. So I've bet £11.10 on Great Endeavour at odds of 6.00. This is [b']not a bet I'd have made if I didn't have a free bet.
Great Endeavour lost, but I got the stake returned. Two more to run at Wolverhampton, but I'm already guaranteed a good profit on the day with three winners and two places.