Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

BOG-trotting with bet365

I haven't bet with bet365 for quite a while, as they limited me to very small amounts. But I've put £100 in my account and I'm going to do the following until I lose it all or get bored: I'll be betting on horses, usually reasonable short odds (at most 4/1), but occasionally each-way at longer odds, taking early prices. Bet365 do BOG (best odds guaranteed) on all their horse-racing early prices, which works in my favour. Selection criteria: These will be horses where bet365's odds are best and the market (including exchanges) suggests that they may be being particularly generous. There's some judgement involved, so I won't give precise criteria. No form study whatsoever. Staking plan: I'll bet as much as they'll let me (don't worry: it won't be much!). N.B. Under normal circumstances I would not recommend this as a sane staking plan. :tongue2 I'll do this while I'm also doing some of my "proper" betting, and (more importantly) choosing my DHRC selections, and I won't have time to post selections here as I make them. It's in the nature of the selections I make that the prices are likely to get cut fairly quickly, but I'll post a screenshot from my bet365 account each day showing all the stakes/prices I've taken, before the first race. I'll start tomorrow.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Like this thread a lot. Totally different to my style of betting but very interesting and much more disciplined.

1.35 Wexford: After Rain £10.00@3/1 2.10 Wexford: Indian Court £8.57@7/2 1.55 Galway: Captain Von Trappe £27.27@11/10  

Via Egnatia won, Pivoine placed, and Smart Call was a non-runner. Bank now £3255.55.