** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 Thanks, guys. When I get some time, I'll update the yield calculation (I haven't done it for ages, and the longer I leave it, the more of a chore it gets :(). I suspect the % profit won't look as impressive as the headline £100 --> £665 figure.

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

Thanks, guys. When I get some time, I'll update the yield calculation (I haven't done it for ages, and the longer I leave it, the more of a chore it gets :(). I suspect the % profit won't look as impressive as the headline £100 --> £665 figure.
Yeah that would be great. I must admit I haven't been on here in a couple of weeks and the last time I checked you were oscillating over the £600 mark (technical term there for you :rollin) but it looks like you have now planted your feet well and truly above that mark and are preparing to attack £700. Is this based purely on the value of the 365 selections compared with the rest of the market or do you have further selection crterea?