** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

off the thread question to slapdash.. If you dont mind slapdash is there a bet limit to stay under the centrebet sp plus radar to avoid getting the option removed ? cheers and thanks in advance.
I really don't know, I'm afraid. I used it (years ago) mainly for long odds-on shots where I thought the "plus" would more than make up for the overround. I did place some reasonably large bets, and I was rather lucky when I was doing it. I don't know whether the main reason they removed the option from me was the size of bets, the kind of bet, or just the fact that I was winning.

Updating my stats to date: Bets: 760 Non-runners: 13 Won: 247 (including one dead heat) EW places: 38 Lost: 462 Total stake: £5894.52 Profit/loss: +£870.91 ROI: +14.77%
do you have any stats on how it would be with level stakes? Just out of interest, as I notice your highest stakes often win..

do you have any stats on how it would be with level stakes? Just out of interest' date=' as I notice your highest stakes often win..[/quote'] I'm afraid not. I haven't kept any records apart from what's posted in the thread. Of course, it would be possible, but tedious, to go through the thread and work it out ... maybe one day when I'm really bored!

do you have any stats on how it would be with level stakes? Just out of interest' date=' as I notice your highest stakes often win..[/quote'] OK, I haven't done the whole level stakes calculation, but I've looked at the highest stakes ones (£20 or more). There have been 51 of these, and it's true that they've done very well recently (15 wins and an EW place from the last 21), but before that I was about £90 down on the first 30 of them. In total, I've staked £1539 on these 51, and made a profit of £333.49, which is a yield of +21.67% (compared to my overall yield of +14.77%). The level stakes yield on those 51 is not much different, at +20.15%. If you remove those 51, my yield (not level stakes) on the lower stakes ones is +12.34%. So the higher stakes ones have done a bit better, but not by an amazing amount given the small sample of 51.