** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

• 3 weeks later...

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

Nice one J - how did they let you have £have £30 on @ 10/3 :loon .... they won't make that mistake again ;)
I think it's only the second time they've let me bet enough to win more than £50. The first time was Sea The Stars: they allowed me to bet about £250 to win £150 ... but I didn't have £250 in the bank then, so I wimped out and only bet about £50: that's the only time since I started this that I haven't bet the maximum allowed. Anyway, one winner today (and the right one!). Bank now £720.76. f_d4sa1xm_c09233e.jpg

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

Haha just thought you might like to know, iv never bet horses before but courtesy of your post i wacked 2 quid on Always Waining to winn on betfair (at 27.13 according to my statement but i thought it was more :/) Always nice to start of winning :lol Cheers!
Glad you made some money. :ok Though my main selection criterion is that the odds offered by Bet365 look good value compared to Betfair and other bookies, so I wouldn't recommend taking lower odds at Betfair. Also, with my each-way selections there's often only apparent value in the place part of the bet, so I wouldn't necessarily recommend backing them to win. End of health warning.