** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

BOG-trotting with bet365

slapdash

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365 SD, Great thread and well done. I was just wondering if there are any signs of 365 further limiting you? It appears that they maybe just hit you with the £30/50 max win limit and leave the account alone? I wonder if just regular arbing would have any difference to future limits?

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

I was just wondering if there are any signs of 365 further limiting you?
I don't think so. In fact, they seem to limit me to a £10 or £30 possible win, depending on the race (or very occasionally £50), and it feels as though they are letting me have £30 more than they did when I started this, although I haven't checked to see if there's any real evidence of that, it's just how it feels.

Re: BOG-trotting with bet365

can i just ask a question what are arbs?
An "arb" is when you guarantee a small profit because the best odds on different outcomes at different bookmakers/exchanges are such that this is possible. E.g., in a two horse race, if one bookie offered evens on one horse, and another bookie offered 11/10 on the other horse, then you could back them both to guarantee a profit. I'm not doing that here, though.