** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

RP Site Query

We haven't had a moan about the 'NuRP' for a while, so here goes.......... I'm looking at a racecard for tomorrow and underneath the runners are some 'Tabs'..........the open one is 'Verdict' but there are tabs for Spotlights, OR, Postdate, trends, topspeed etc......... Now........when i click on any of them nothing happens except I'm jumped to the advert at the bottom of the page. Do these tabs actually open for anyone else ? Is this one of the things you only get if you subscribe ? ps.........I'm logged in but haven't subscribed to anything. I'm trying to open the Trends tab for details of the last 10 winners.........does anyone know of anywhere else where the last 10 winners of races are listed. Some of the big races (The Lincoln) are on Wiki with 20-odd years past results, but I'm looking for the Cammidge and it ain't on Wiki.............

Re: RP Site Query Just checked out the 'trends' button for the Cammidge and it works fine for me Trotter . I have noticed however that sometimes , as you say it takes you to the bottom of the page but it's just a case of scrolling up . I don't subscribe to anything either and simply log-in , seems strange you can't access the stats :\ Sorry can't be of better help mate :$

Re: RP Site Query I quite like it now, its speeded up for me no end. Sometimes you need to hit F5 to refresh things but on the whole is pretty good also had a couple of replies from customer service that were very helpful when I was wanting to implement 'my ratings'. Think the key is to set your preferences right for the race cards, once I sorted that I have less problems. For anyone who's not done this, select cards/results, at the bottom of the page on the right hand side there is a preference box, select which you want and save, click f5 to make sure it has taken effect.