the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread

aliando

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread

will update bank when its worth doing! :lol ath madrid 3-0 nurnburg 2-0 ac milan 5-1 £1 treble betfair multiples @ approx 2.4
:nana - a winner!! returns £1.34 profit bets - 4 won - 2 lost - 2 profit/loss - +0.91 bank - £10.91

• 2 weeks later...

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread I will also pay a massive:notworthy:notworthy to colu_fc who has donated £30 towards this fund :clap I also hope to maximise this :hope:hope:hope bets - 1 won - 1 lost - 0 profit/loss - +1.57 bank - £11.57 From Colu_FC £30 New Bank now £41.57

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread I will also have to say a massive thanks to Col_U as the £30 has been offered to me too and will be accepted as soon as I know I'm not simply going to be pissing it up against the wall:ok

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread On to tonight, lets try the profit margin only. Both teams still need the win to stay or go top of the league

2 Selections Chosen
1Hibernian v Rangers (Backing Rangers @ 1.46)
2Wigan v Man Utd (Backing Man Utd @ 1.29)
Doubles
SelectionsOddsStakePotential win
1 and 21.89£5.87£5.22
Bet references: 7556984

have layed CS 0-2 (pompey-middles) matched @ 20.0 liability £9.88
well neither middlesbro :$ or sunderland won as pompey won 3-1 :ok returns 0.49 post-comm. bets ~ 6 won ~ 3 lost ~ 3 profit/loss ~ +0.40 bank ~ £40.40

betfair multiples laying: 1) vil-newc 0-0 2) ful-eve 1-2 3) ars-stok 1-1 4) liv-tot 0-1 5) manc-bolt 0-1 6) sun-chel 2-2 7) whu-midd 1-3 estimated odds 1.35 £5
couple of close ones but they all win. profit of £1.66 bets ~ 7 won ~ 4 lost ~ 3 profit/loss ~ +2.06 bank ~ £42.06

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread Good Luck today Ali :hope Mine for today are, surprisingly near the same as one as my first choices in here

3 Selections Chosen
1Iceland v Netherlands (Backing Netherlands @ 1.37)
2Kazakhstan v England (Backing England @ 1.12)
3Italy v Northern Ireland (Backing Italy @ 1.28)
Trebles
SelectionsOddsStakePotential win
1,2 and 31.99£5.00£4.95
Bet references: 7856343