the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread

aliando

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread

Said I'd start on Saturday and officially it is. 1st Selection is Backing Kashima vs Kyoto in the early hours of the morning. I'm laying Kyoto anyway as part of a system I'm working on but the home win probability seems pretty good also. They won their last 2 home games while Kyoto lost their last. Overall Kyoto lose or draw most away games and the reverse can be said for Kashima at home. They've also won their last 3 respective h2h encounters. Kashima vs Kyoto @ 1.52 staking £5.00 (madness I know but with such a small starting bank I feel trying to hit the ground running is not necessarily a bad thing.
Just checked the score upon waking up and happy to report te first be is a winner. Kashima 2 vs 1 Kyoto:) +£2.47 Bank stands at £12.47 going into today.

£5.00 Arsenal @ 1.51:)+£2.42 £5.00 Ebbsfleet @ 1.70:)+£3.32 Trying to double the small starting bank quickly and if that succeeds will lower stakes.
Got to be happy with the start. Fingers crossed it can continue. Bank now £18.21:)

cheers SS :ok :hope for you HG
Cheers mate but I was due a loss sooner or later. Not to aftertime but that last draw was part of my laying thing which is going well and has thus far been a clean sweep today. One more game on that but it's not a game where I feel like backing as well as laying.

Could be a couple today so on with the show: Spartak Trnava @ 1.48 for £5.00
Well not only did Spartak Trnava fail to win but they lost pitifully so that's bad on two counts. Laid Dubnica also:wall Bank back down to £10.11 so here's hoping Werder Bremen can at least not defy expectations:hope Werder Bremen @ 1.43 for £5.00

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread I'm going to come away from the football for a while. My laying thing is going well enough but i'm not confident this can be replicated with backing. Instead my efforts will go on a trial of backing in the U.S. sports. Bet on Montreal at home yesterday and they lost so my bank is now a pathetic £3.53. I'm putting all that on Carolina Hurricanes tonight @ 1.37:hope

I'm going to come away from the football for a while. My laying thing is going well enough but i'm not confident this can be replicated with backing. Instead my efforts will go on a trial of backing in the U.S. sports. Bet on Montreal at home yesterday and they lost so my bank is now a pathetic £3.53. I'm putting all that on Carolina Hurricanes tonight @ 1.37:hope
Well I didn't get any at 1.37 and only about half at 1.36 before having to settle for 1.33. +£1.27 Never in doubt though:lol Bank now £4.80....woohoo

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread Made a mistake there, it's £4.71:$ Well anyway... A bit of NBA tonight. From what I can see San An at home are light years ahead of Portland away and also have a very strong home h2h record. Same can be said of New Orleans against Phoenix. With that in mind: San Antonio Spurs @ 1.80 for £2.36 New Orleans Hornets @ 1.72 for £2.35

Made a mistake there, it's £4.71:$ Well anyway... A bit of NBA tonight. From what I can see San An at home are light years ahead of Portland away and also have a very strong home h2h record. Same can be said of New Orleans against Phoenix. With that in mind: San Antonio Spurs @ 1.80 for £2.36 New Orleans Hornets @ 1.72 for £2.35
And there goes the £10. Nice though this idea is I have to figure out how to make money at this game myself before I can get caught up in raising it for someone else. Hopefully this thread will continue but for now, for my part, I have to put things on hold.:(

Unlucky with San Antonio' date=' They were trading as low as 1.17[/quote'] Yeah but that's U.S. sports for you I guess:unsure I'm going to stick to my football laying which is going well touch wood. Should be ready to put it up on the forum soon. Thing is my actual bank is small enough anyway but £10 is almost worthless when trying to lay the prices I am.