the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread

aliando

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread

next bet then... wc qualifiers backing england & belarus laying Ireland, Iceland, albania, austria, colombia, venezuela betfair multiples expected odds 2.25 £4
fcuking venezualans go and win where the argies couldnt :wall bets ~ 9 won ~ 5 lost ~ 4 profit/loss ~ +2.54 bank ~ £42.54 well done kev :clap

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one kev! :clap lets get the season up and running with a winner :hope multiple lay lay west brom, port vale, wolves, forest green @ £2.50 - odds 3.11 with betfair
cheers kev - just realised its peterbro i've layed NOT west brom :$ wolves winning atm anyway :cry

Re: the happygooner, kevsul and aliando joint charity thread Manchester United, probably cost a lot of winning bets last night, even ours for the good cause thread, If a consolation is to be had, I am still in profit.:ok bets ~ 6 won ~ 4 lost ~ 2 profit/loss ~ +£2.42 bank ~ £42.42

• 4 weeks later...

Come on lads' date=' don't freeze up on this. You've got to speculate to accumulate. :ok[/quote'] couldnt pick a winner in a one horse race atm so waiting for my luck to change :ok ...got a few possibles for tomorrow mind :\

Come on lads' date=' don't freeze up on this. You've got to speculate to accumulate. :ok[/quote'] Sorry, I'm taking a back seat for now as I must. Can't win for others if you can't even win for yourself:( Still working behind the scenes:ok Gl all:hope

chelsea/rushden double @ £4 betfair multiples expected odds apporx 2.23
Well done Ali, a nice couple of last minute winners :clap:clap Glad i got a little busy to place mine as it was going to be Arsenal (Draw) and Man Utd win (currently losing 1-0) Other game is tomorrow in The Cardiff V Newcastle