** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UEFA Cup ( 18-19 02 2009 )

Bagzi

Re: UEFA Cup ( 18-19 02 2009 ) Thanks for info Sheva Shakthar Donetsk to beat Spurs Managed to back Donetsk at 6/5 on a Hills coupon yesterday morning as I strongly fancied them to win. Spurs have struggled this season, despite signing some top players in the summer and were being tipped to have a strong season. However, things have not worked out and they face a relegation scrap. They also have a League Cup final in less than 2 week against Manchester United so the Uefa Cup will be bottom of the list priority wise. Redknapp has already proved this by resting top players and Spurs also have cup-tied players unavailable for this tie. The list includes Cudicini, Woodgate, King, Corluka, Modric, O'Hara, Palacios, Keane, Defoe and Pavlyuchenko so arguably 10 first choice players. Donetsk have a lot of skill and will go at Spurs from the start and will throw everything they have got at taking a lead to White Harte Lane for the second leg. Donetsk are being backed all the time and the best price available is 10/11, which is still worth snapping up

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Cup ( 18-19 02 2009 ) New to your site guys, well i say new but it turns out i registered months back and even made a post but i'd totally forgotten all this!! been reading it for the last few weeks and there seems to be a good range of bets and i've already picked a few winner (and losers!!) hope to contribute myself with some winners. started tonight with a small single on lech poznan, see how that goes then have a look at the later games

Re: UEFA Cup ( 18-19 02 2009 ) Yeah i fancy Lech Poznan tonight as well as Shakthar. Spurs got more important things at the moment and i dont the Uefa cup is there priority. Lech Pozman seem to be very underrated, good team at home. Got a Treble on with Fiorentina also in there.

Re: UEFA Cup ( 18-19 02 2009 ) well having heard what everybody has said..i still believe lech is gettin a draw here....Shaktar is not going to win this game.......a win or draw for spurs is idea......Man city is not winning as well and i see Ajax winning this game...its my personal opinion and i respect every other persons opinion.....Thanks and keep posting guys if you have any news....

Re: UEFA Cup ( 18-19 02 2009 )

Shakhtar Donetsk v Tottenham The Uefa cup is the least of Tottenhams worries at the moment with the league and carling cup fixtures upon them Harry Redknapp sent over mainly youngesters and rest key players for the domestic fixtures, a fresh Shakhtar might not have it all plain sailling but a win looks to be the outcome for them. Shakhtar Donetsk Win 4/5 Bet365
what a nervous experience, thought towards the end of the 2nd half i had done my money glad Shakhtar came through eventually :clap

.. 3 small stake singles' date= with the little profit from Man U. Namely: - Shakhtar HW :ok - Over in Poznan :ok - Over in Marseille :hope
2/3 with good start in Marseille. Not happy though, everytime I stake small, they start coming out right. Everytime I raise my stakes at best I break even. FFS! P.S. Some consolation with Copenhagen scoring that late one:clap

Same crap with me Nicko :lol
Weird, isn't it!? Either I am part of a Punters Reality Show, some twisted version of Big Brother, or I am an experiment and someone is watching me 24/7 and as soon as I cross an invisible line - bang!!!! :lol:cry:lol:cry:lol

only pick today will be Fiorentina -Ajax over 2' date=5 goals @ 1,92 Unibet Both teams are ofensive minded, good scoring abilities but weak defense. Fior with charismatic duo Alberto Gilardino and Adrian Mutu in front, guaranty for at least one goal tonight . Ajax appear to be vulnerable especially in away matches, but have to rely on Uruguayan attacker Luis Suarez or Miralem Sulejmani after seeling Huntelaar to Real M. Also Gabri, Eyong Enoh, Siem de Jong, Dario Cvitanich, Jan Vertonghen and Ismail Aissati will be missing. IMO we will see an open match with many goals ;)
Ajax wins 1:0 :lol

So my pick for today: Shakthtar -0,-0.5- you can find it at anywhere from 1,6 to 1,72 The only thing that is keeping me to take it as a clear home win is the fact that Shakhtar payers do not have a lot of "games in there boots" this season however I think that this will not keep Shakhtar from :spank an allready troubled Tottenham. Good Luck :ok
Well a difficult match however with some luck this ended up ok :cow

Re: UEFA Cup ( 18-19 02 2009 ) had 3 draws tonight poznan/udinese copenhagen/man city st mirren/motherwell thought i was going to get it after the late shows in the first 2 games then st mirren scored with 5 to go. it was only £1 but at 33/1 it would have been very handy!! theres always tomorrow :eyes

Re: UEFA Cup ( 18-19 02 2009 ) hello everyone, first post for me here what does everyone think of the following bet?? all bets are to qualify and come from bet365 PSG vs Wolfsburg 1.33 Braga vs Standard 1.062 St Etienne vs Olypiakos 1.062 Shakhtar vs Tottenham 1.28 AaB vs Deportivo 1.14 Total Odds 2.21 All teams have at least a two goal lead and I dont really see any of them failing to qualify. At these odds, i see some real value here. Am I missing something or is this an incredibly safe bet with decent odds??

hello everyone, first post for me here what does everyone think of the following bet?? all bets are to qualify and come from bet365 PSG vs Wolfsburg 1.33 Braga vs Standard 1.062 St Etienne vs Olypiakos 1.062 Shakhtar vs Tottenham 1.28 AaB vs Deportivo 1.14 Total Odds 2.21 All teams have at least a two goal lead and I dont really see any of them failing to qualify. At these odds, i see some real value here. Am I missing something or is this an incredibly safe bet with decent odds??
:welcome to PL mate, you are new here, so go to this thread http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f59/uefa-cup-qualify-77618/ :cheers