billy the punter's 2009 Diary

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary

I didn't like the way Some Time Good ducked in behind the leaders late on, he wasn't happy - probably tired, as Jack said, he didn't get home. He probably would've finished 2nd despite not staying (with a clear run). So, yes he lost lengths, but we wasn't unlucky with regards to winning the race - only with regards to finishing close. Of course that doesn't mean he cannot win NTO, but I would treat his chances on the then opposition and trip rather than the form of this race. The fact that we was going well before prior to the final bend is less relevant with this horse as he is a doubtful stayer at that trip. So the fact that he probably would've finished 2nd/3rd despite not staying, it's was possibly a decent effort - I have no idea with regards to the form of the race though, at this time Hope that makes sense. :\ :ok
Thanks. :ok

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary 27th March A very uninspiring days racing, played small in two races at Wolverhampton. The first was an E/W bet at over 11/1 on Imperial Djay, he was backed down to 5/1. He travelled extremeley well and took it up inside the last (must've been odds-on and long odds to be place at this stage) - however the useless and thick (a great combination for any jockey) Jimmy Quinn made his run up the inner, it's close impossible to win there in a handicap. Despite looking the winner he finished 5th! Partly due to the ride, partly due to the fact he is a 19-raced maiden. A more competent ride would've seen him placed I would imagine. The 2nd bet was on Jamie Osbourne's Five Gold Rings in the last at Wolverhampton. She got upset before the race and ended up smashing her head on the stalls - she was basically pulled up. Bit unfortunate, but mini-stakes thankfully. 28th March The start of the flat saw some odd race-planning. There was too much going on, the Rosebery, the Lincoln, the Spring Mile, and the Dubai World Cup which is a little race for screws (ideally pumped with gear and/or wearing headgear) who were average in our A/W sphere and will be put in their place when tackling real Euro oppostion at a later date. So, plenty of bets, which isn't ideal in one day... Kempton - Changing The Guard is a horse I'm following and he was massively overpriced in the 1.50, I took around 14/1 (E/W) and he ran a fine race to finish 3rd. He is improving as expected and looks sure to win again in slight lesser company. Played heavily in the 3.00, backed Cape Expree at 5/2 (SP 11/8), Sweet Lightning at 20/1 (SP 9/1) and King Olav at 33/1 (SP 18/1). Massively beat the odds but come agonisingly close to winning. Sweet Lightning was btn a hd into 2nd place with Cape Express back in 3rd. The latter remains on the list and Sweet Lightning is added as I believe there is one race in him. The race was run a very decent gallop and suited those coming off the pace, 4 out the first 5 home were well out the back until late, Cape Express was the only one to go close who had been up with thr pace, his run is a lot better than it initially looked. Bronze Cannon was given a shocking ride by Nicky Mackay. Ok, he probably wasn't totally to blame for the horse being short of room, losing his place and coming off the bridle, but he gave the horse no chance to win with his decision to take him to the far rail, racing alone, when making up ground - it was a great performance under the circumstances to go so close. His turn comes very soon, may want a truer test. Regal Parade was given a pathetic ride from the pathetic William Carson. He made up plenty of ground late on, he isn't going on the list as the yard's runners are never ones to follow, you have to pick your punches with all their runners - it was an encouraging seasonal debut though. Backed 3 in the 5.20 - again all ran well without winning, Meshtri, Benhego and Gee Dee Nen, the latter two especially as the lack of pace didn't do their chances any good. GDN will hit form again very soon on both codes again I would imagine. Meshtri looked to me like he'd come on for the run - he will find a handicap or two this year. Doncaster - Didn't have much of a bet in the Spring Mile, last year was a rare bet for me in that race as it contained horses missing the cut. This year it looked to be it's usual tricky self. I hoped lightning may strike twice so I played a small T/C combo, six horses based on form and my idea of the best horses drawn low or high. As this was a 6-horse combo I went for value and went for those on my not-so-short-list that were big prices. They were Mauro (9/1 3rd), The Fifth Member (12/1 4th), Lucky Dance (33/1 5th), Flawred Genuis (20/1 6th), Opus Maximus (25/1 7th), and Medici Pearl (66/1 8th). Amazingly they all finished together, but you don't get anything for 3rd-8th! I got the best horse right from the deemed better draws, and Opus Maximus and Flawed Genius did run well from their middle draws - not as well as the 1-2 though who I ignored. Close but again, a long way from winning. I had a small win bet on Opus Maximus and he ran a decent race, would've been a lot closer had be not been badly hampered 1f out. He is due to be dropped 2lb by the handicapper after this, he must go close soon. Inexile went off far too fast in the spring, he will win a big prize I'm sure but again, as with Regal Parade, I'm not prepared to put him on the list. The Lincoln was all about two horses for me, the John Gosden pair of Charm School and Expresso Star. I thought that ES was just the better of the pair plus of course there were recent reports of ES beating CS at home. Unfortunately there was the niggling doubt over he ground, it was hard to be confident due to the uncertainty regarding his inclusion in the race. On soft ground you could bet your first born on Gosden having the winner. Expresso Star's performance on quicker ground just showed how well handicapped he was. Charm School also ran well in 7th, he will win races this year also. Cannot believe I didn't have them on the list before they ran. Played two in the 5.05 at Donny and again consider myself unlucky. Planetary Motion ran poorly, but to be fair it's hard to dominate in a big field at Donny, the other was Budhits Monk (took 14). I couldn't believe what I was watching, Jim Crowly was sitting with a double handful but wasn't trying to win, he finished the race in 5th hard held, however it was reported that the saddle slipped. Sickening. To finish on the heels of the placed horses hard held with a slipped saddle it would take a bold statement to say he would not have gone close. A slight loss on the day - unjustly in my opinion. Yesterday proved what plenty of us already know - there is no quality in depth with jockeys in this era. It was even more noticeable yesterday when the better jockeys were tied up due to the many good meetings and some lesser jockeys were given chances. It's not a vintage time for jocks, those at the top I mean, those below them in the pecking order are worryingly incompetent.

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary Results based on their runs after they appeared on this thread. Aachen............................................ ..............: na Admiral Bond 6f................................................ : na Ainama............................................ ...............: na Al Gillani........................................... ...............: na Amber Moon (classified company and/or over 1m+).: 115, +5.75 (now off the list) Annabelles Charm............................................. : na Benhego........................................... ..............: 14, -0.2 Big Eared Fran.............................................. ...: 213, +4.5 (2nd at 10/1 and 3rd Cheltenham) Big Fella Thanks............................................ ...: 3, -1 Binocular (for Champion Hurdle)...........................: 3, -1 Blueberry Ice (on quicker ground)........................: na Bob Hall.............................................. ............: 2, -1 Boscage........................................... ...............: 1, +0.29 Boss Hog (7f on fibresand).................................: 3, -1 Bowleaze.......................................... ..............: na Bronze Cannon.................................................: na Budhist Monk...................................................: na Busy Isit (after lay-off).....................................: na Cabopino.......................................... ...............: na Can't Buy Time (at and around 3m4f)...................: na Cape Express........................................... ........: 3, -1 Carruthers........................................ ...............: na Cecily (on poly or turf)......................................: 3, -1 Celestial Halo.............................................. .....: na Changing The Guard..........................................: 213, -0.12 Character Building (with headgear).......................: 01, +15 Charm School....................................................: na Christina Rossetti.......................................... ....: na Coe (at and around 3m4f)..................................: 2, -1 Colonel Sherman........................................... ....: 23, -2 Colour Of Money............................................. ...: na Dan Tucker............................................ ...........: na Daraiym (flat)..................................... ...............: na Dave's Dream............................................. ......: na Dazzling Begum (with strong jockey)....................: 2, -1 Description (dependant on new mark)...................: na Dover's Hill (right-handed and/or over chases).......: 2, -1 Dreamy Sweeney........................................... ...: na Drew Drop Inn............................................... ....: na Drum Major............................................. .........: 8, -1 Eastern Aria.............................................. .......: 1, +2.25 Eradicate......................................... ...............: 2, -1 Eseej (with easy lead).......................................: 10, +1 (now taken off list) Expresso Star...................................................: na Fancy Footsteps......................................... .....: na Focail Eile.............................................. ..........: 1, +6 Forget It................................................ ..........: na Gee Dee Nen (jumps)...........................................: na Gee Dee Nen (flat)..............................................: na Ghufa............................................. ................: 342, -3 Gloucester (jumps)........................................... : 100, -1 Gloucester (flat)............................................ ...: na Great Knight............................................ ........: na Green Velvet............................................ ........: 311, +7 Harald Bluetooh.......................................... ......: 1, +0.8 Helping Hand (with easy lead).............................: na High Cross............................................. ..........: 3, -1 Horner Woods............................................. ......: na Ikorodu Road (staying chases in the future)...........: na I'm Delilah........................................... .............: na Itshim............................................ .................: 11, +2.5 Joe Jo Star (flat)............................................ ...: 2, -1 Joe Jo Star (hurdles)......................................... .: 1, +0.8 Jordi Roper............................................. ..........: 246, -3 (then taken off list) Kabis Amigos............................................ ........: 0, -1 (then taken off list) Kasbah Bliss (for World Hurdle).............................: 4, -1 Kefalonia......................................... .................: na Key Of Fortune (in classified company)..................: na Khan Tengri (1m4f and over handicaps)..................: na Kidlat (over 1m4+)............................................. : na but btn sh on NTO over 1m2f Kings Colour............................................ .........: 64, -2 Kings Forest............................................ ..........: na L'Hirondelle...................................... .................: 1, +4.5 Lamanver Homerun........................................... ..: 5, -1 Lavender Track............................................. .....: na Man Of Gwent (when held up)..............................: 5, -1 (then taken off list) Mastery........................................... .................: na Meshtri..............................................................: na Middle Of Nowhere........................................... ..: na Moon Crystal (on polytrack).................................: 12423 (btn sh twice) -0.5 Mr Macattack......................................... ...........: na Mrs Bun (on fibresand)........................................ : 24, -2 Nabeeda (with headgear or on turf).......................: na Negotiation....................................... .................: na Night Cru (off then mark (116))............................: na as was instantly raised 6lb by the handicapper - was placed at 14/1 on next start in Gr3 though Nightjar (on fibresand)........................................ : 11, +4.5 Nordwind.......................................... ................: 12, +0.10 Noticeable (no headgear, gd ground in sellers).........: 1, 1.25 Obe Royal (7f).............................................. .....: 12122, +4.75 Optimus Maximus........................................... .....: 2, -1 Opus Maximus....................................................: na Parnassian (especially on fibresand).......................: na Pearl Of Manacor........................................... .....: 3, -1 Pension Policy (with headgear change)...................: na Petit Robin (left handed)......................................: na Petrovsky......................................... ................: 11, +1.07 Pick Of The Day............................................... ..: 0, -1 (now taken off list) Ping Pong Sivola............................................ .....: na Planetory Motion............................................ ....: na Pokee De Sivola............................................ ......: na Poquelin.......................................... ..................: na Razor Royale............................................ ...........: na Rocky Ryan.............................................. .........: P, -1 Ronaldo Des Mottes............................................ : 120, +1 Royal Power............................................. .........: 0, -1 Samons Son............................................... ........: na Scarab............................................ ..................: 5, -1 Seven Is My Number............................................ : na Silk Affair............................................ ...............: 111, +15.65 Slip.............................................. .....................: 5, -1 (then taken off list) Snow Dancer............................................ ..........: 22, -2 Spring Of Fame.............................................. ......: na St Moritz............................................ ...............: na Stagecoach Jade.............................................. ....: na Star Choice............................................ ............: 4251, +0 Street Power............................................. .........: na Super Judge (gd ground or quicker).........................: na Sweet Lightning....................................................: na Tartan Gigha............................................. ..........: 2, -1 Tasheba........................................... ..................: na Thebes............................................ ..................: na The Old Pretender (especially novice chases)...........: na The Package........................................... ...........: na Tiffany Lady (in classified company).......................: na Torphichen........................................ .................: na Towy Valley............................................ ...........: na Trade Centre (esp over 7f).....................................: na Tuxedo............................................ ..................: na Ungaro (RP Chase)............................................ ...: P, -1 Walkon (for Triumph Hurdle)..................................: 2, -1 Woody's Dream............................................. .......: 5, -1 Yamal............................................. ..................: 2, -1 Yossi............................................. .....................: na Zuwaar............................................ ..................: 5, -1 (then taken off list) Future bets suggested : 100 Winners: 32 2nds: 26 3rds: 13 unplaced: 29 33.89pts PROFIT 32% S/R 34% Yield 71% of runners have finished 1-2-3

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary 29th March Really pleased with the judgement side of things yesterday, if not the results. Today's cards were not as impressive and yesterday's but they were less competitive so I was hopeful of a winning day. Bet in one Kelso race, the 3.15. The race contained I'm Delilah and Description, two horses I went big on earlier in the month...

4th March Two bets stood out for me at Catterick, the first was Description who had recently bounced back to form in an 18 runner handicap (winning by 14l) his first start for Sue Smith. Ran off a mark of just 85 then which looked especially fair given his novice hurdler form in early 2008. Had a 7lb penalty today but still well ahead of the handicapper if looking at those novice hurdle runs. That added to the fact that his new yard have improved him and the fact that they are bang in form, made him cast-iron for me. The quicker conditions didn't worry as he had form on firm in Ireland. One of the easiest handicap winners I've seen this season. Be interesting to see what the handicapper does - I would guess that he will be raised somewhere in the region of 20lbs (to 105 approx). I'm Delilah's 2nd in a handicap on Friday looked decent form and well good enough to take her mares novice later on the card. She could follow up in a handicap NTO.
Description had been raised to a mark of 107, just 2lb higher than my prediction so I was sure he would go close again. I'm Delilah was raised 3lb due to winning her novice and also looked well treated. I went win each, happy to take odds on about the pair as it was certain the race would go it one of them. 1st and 2nd with 26l back to the 3rd. I'm Delilah looks a certain handicap winner soon, especially if the handicapper doesn't punish her too much for this 2nd place. Over a Newton Abbot I thought Kevkat (2.50) had found a great opportunity to get off the mark over hurdles. He was about to make his move when he blundered badly 3 out - he ran no race. Impossible to say the blunder was behind his poor effort, but it did look one of those really "jolty" mistake, on fast ground too, he may've jarred himself. I'm guessing though. Thought Shenanigan was a cast-iron E/W bet in the last. Took around 4/1 and was happy to lose a small amount if she was only placed. She was well backed into 5/2 but looked unhappy at an early stage. It was an awkward ride for Jamie Moore and was rousted along in rear throughout. Getting placed look a long way off until the last couple of hurdles when she finally started to run, she was beaten a long way but snatched 3rd on the line. Phew! I actually made a mistake with this selection, her improved run LTO came when wearing cheek-pieces, today they were left off. She clearly needs them. Thankfully I got away with this error. I played in only the spint at Donny (4.15). I thought there were two very well handicapped horses in the race, the first Thebes who I've spoken about already on this thread and the other being the Hughie Morrison trained Palace Moon. The latter looked really well treated off his mark of 88 given his last two starts last year (a maiden win which where he sharked marked improvement on his debut 2nd, and a decent 3rd in a conds stakes giving weight to all). There was the slight worry about fitness but he had gone well fresh last season and being a brother to stable hero Sakhee's Secret I just felt connections would have this horse at his best for his seasonal debut. It was handy that both were drawn on either rail. I always think that either rail is ok, I did a pace-check last night and due to the worry about Bel Cantor's well being (FTO for sometime) I was worried about the pace on the far side. However as I was on one either side I was safe I felt. I went 33% E/W on Thebes as his fitness was guaranteed and I felt the high draw was the % play, and 33% win on Palace Moon. Thebes ran no race at all, he was urged along fairly early and was well beaten - a puzzling effort. Palace Moon however was most impressive and made a mockery of that mark of 88. Here is the pace-check I carried out, I want to see how accurate and helpful it was. There are times when a pace-check can be all-important but most of the time there is pace accross the course, I suppose a check can just guarantee there will be no freak occurancies due to abnoral pace. We'll see how today's one panned out anyway (in the post underneath). I've added where each horse was actually positioned in bold text.

I'll only be playing in the sprint tomorrow (4.15). Pace-check 01 >>> 02 >>> 03 >>> 04 >>> 05 >>>>>> 06 >>>>>>>>> 07 >>>> 08 >>>>>>>>>>>> 10 >>>>>>> 11 >>> 12 >>> 13 >>>>>>>>> 14 >>>>>>>>> 15 >>>>>>>>> 16 >>> 17 >>>>>>>> 18 >>> 19 >>> 20 >>>>>>>>>>> 21 >>>>> 22 >>>>>>>>>> 01 >>>>> 02 >>>>>>>>> 03 >>> 04 >>> 05 NR 06 >>>>>>>> 07 >>>>>>> 08 >>>>>>>>>>>> 10 >>>>>>>>> 11 >>> 12 >>>> 13 >>>>>>>>> 14 >>>>>>>>> 15 >>>>>>>>> 16 >>>>>> 17 >>>>>>>>> 18 >>>>>>>>>> 19 >>>>> 20 >>>>>>>>>>> 21 >>> 22 >>>>>> Stall 9 - N/R Bel Cantor is the only guaranteed front-runner drawn in the bottom half (8), but given he is likely to be outclassed and is FTO (only the 3rd time in his 60 race career that he has had 5 months between races). It may result in him running freely and leading at a frantic pace, but it could also result in him tired and him running backwards at halfway - I just don't know. Baldemar (6) is the only other runner that is guaranteed to be up there early as Mullein's (9) tactics have changed from race to race. So, there is a slight concern that the majority of the low draws could get too far behind. Don't let this put you off backing a low drawn, I am actually backing a horse drawn low myself, as well as one drawn high. And after all a pace-check like this is far more reliable later in the season when all runners are fit and well. :ok
Ok so a few raced more prominently than expected, I'm not surprised as most were first time up and it may've been freshness, as touched on above. The only runner to run more prominently than expected and run well was the winner but it may've been a case of him being different class and travelling so well he had to race like this - also we know little about him and my estimation of his tactics were based on little. The 1-2, Palace Moon and Advanced were far side but I think they were 1-2 due to their class. Palace Moon would've won drawn anywhere and Advanced was arguably the formhorse (on best) prior to the race. High draws were 3rd, 4th, 6th and 7th with three of them running above form - Evens and Odds, Capricorn Run and Fashta. In theory it's possible for there to be a draw advantage but that not be reflected in the actual result. To conclude, although a slight bias on a high draw was suggested (only due to Bel Cantor's wellbeing), it soon became apparent (after a furlong or two) that Bel Cantor was taking them along at a fair clip and there should be no bias. I do think that was the case and obviously the best horse won. If we take the handicap blot out the race, backing one from each side was probably the % play and the result would been two horses neck and neck split accross the course - franking the "no-bias" findings.

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary Lincoln pace-check

Lincoln Pace-check 01 >>>>>>>>>>>> 02 >>>>>> 03 >> 04 >>>>>>>>> 05 >>>>>>>>>>>> 06 >>>>>>>>> 07 >>>> 08 >>>> 09 >>>>> 10 >> 11 >>>>>>>> 12 >>>>>>> 13 >>>> 14 >>>> 15 >> 16 >>> 17 >>>>>>> 18 >>> 19 >> 20 >> 21 >>>>>>>>> 22 >> Despite what the clerk of the course says I still think you need either a canny ride and/or need to have a lot in hand in order to win from a middle draw. As touched on above though, the high/low bias is less in the Lincoln - due to the fact that it's possible (likely almost) there could be a future pattern horse lurking, who can overcome a less than ideal draw. The high's chances of a strong pace depend on Pilario in box 21 I suppose. He like to bowl along most of the time but all his wins have been over shorter - there may ride him with restraint here.
The pace-check estimated a guaranteed pace on the far side with a worry surrounding the only high drawn front runner, also it was suggested a horse with plenty in hand can win anywhere. Expresso Star did have plenty in hand and won from a low/middle draw. If we ignore him (in order to get a true reflection) we find that low's did have a slight edge (2nd, and 3rd), they fully benefitted from plenty of cover at a decent clip far side where those who kept middle/stands suffered due to lack of cover and solid pace. (the estimated tactics were very close to what happened) Spring Mile...
Spring Mile pace-check 01 >>>> 02 >>>>>>>>> 03 >>>>>>>>>>> 04 >>>>>>>>> 05 >>>>> 06 >>>> 07 >>>> 08 >>>>>>>> 09 >>>>> 10 >>>>>>>>> 11 >>>> 12 >> 13 >>>>>>>>> 14 >>>>>>>>> 15 >> 16 >>>>> 17 >>>>>>>>> 18 >>>>>>>> 19 >>>>>>>>>>> 20 >>>>>>>> 21 >>>>>>>>>>>* 22 >> * Form with varied tactics, usually held up but best recent form when leading (inc when 2nd in Cambridgeshire) Looks to be more early pace around, and there is some pace accross the course. The stronger pace looks like to be high (more so) and low, so I would expect the Spring Mile draw bias to continue.
The stronger pace was suggested to come stands side. That proved to be the case with with 8 of the first 10 home coming stands' side. Although more pace was indeed predicted stands' side, the lows were expected to fare better. Also many of the stands' side runners to run well came from a middle draw, their jockeys riding great races to move to the stands' side. Without knowing all jockey's intended tactics it can be totally irrelevant that you can estimate which side is likely to fare better. :\ I believe a pace-check can be a decent guide and tool, but that is all it can ever be, a guide. But they can also be a great analytical tool, seeing which horses ran well despite perhaps not getting a race run to suit. By the way, it's my opinion that the best horse won each of the straight handicaps, which is what we want isn't it?

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary 30th March Typical Monday - very difficult. Three races took my interest, the 3.20 at Wolverhampton that included recent improver Colour Of Money. He was well backed again, travelled well but this time found little. I still think he will find another race of his lowly mark. The 4.50 looked a weak race and I thought Watson's Bay (who recieved a shocking ride LTO from Jamie Spencer) had a chance as the handicapper had leniently eased him a couple of pounds. Thought he was an decent E/W bet at the 12/1 available this morning. He was well backed into 7/1 and ran a solid race to finish a strong finishing 3rd. The didn't go that quick and I think Fergus Sweeney let the 1-2 get first run, fair play to Jerry O'Dwyer on the winner, who clearly thought he had to move on the turn. Watson's Bay's jockey waited a furlong later (than the front 2 did) but finished best of all (just) and was closing 2l 3rd at the death. He can find a small race under the correct circumstances. He goes on the list tentatively. The most interesting runner of the day for me was Set The Trend (Lingfield 4.00). He was a rare debut winner for Andrew Balding in Feb after being subject of a morning gamble. He had a stress-fracture (pelvis) last season but connections' patience paid off last month when he got the better of subsequent winner Dance And Dance at the first time of asking. The fact he was hampered and clipped heels early in the race, and that the yard's horses usually come on for the run, made this debut win even more encouraging. Recent Balding stable-stars all failed to win on debut; Dream Eater, Buccalleti, Banknote, Vanderlin, Pentecost, Border Music, Diktatorial, Passing Glance, Casual Look, Pheonix Reach. You have to take note any time this yard has a debut winner, the only one I can remember is Kalahari Gold who went on to have a fantastic season. Set The Trend was well backed on debut however so perhaps he won't improve as much as some of his stablemates after debut but he still looks set for more success. He made his handicap debut today and it looked like the handicapper had given him every chance off a mark of 80. It isn't easy for an inexperienced/exciteable horse to win a handicap this early (2nd start in this instance), this is why he isn't on the list already, I wanted to him to get another run under his belt before getting stuck into him properly. I did back him (min stakes) today, just in case, I took 2.62 and he was smashed down to 8/13. Worringly for his backers he was 'coltish' in the paddock, a horse rarely goes on to win after this happens and in the race itself he raced keenly refusing to settle - the pace was far from ideal. Despite all this he kept on well to finish 3rd. The majority will see this as a disappointing performance due to his SP but in actual fact this was an extremely encouraging performance under the circumstances. After all, even Kalahri Gold was beaten on his handicap debut on his 2nd start. Set The Trend learnt a lot today, it will be a different story NTO and he looks sure to make his mark pay.

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary Done some housekeeping. Results based on their runs after they appeared on this thread. Aachen............................................ ..............: na Admiral Bond 6f................................................ : na Ainama (jumps)................................. ...............: na Ainama (flat)....................................................: na Al Gillani........................................... ...............: na Annabelles Charm............................................. : na Benhego........................................... ..............: 14, -0.2 Big Eared Fran.............................................. ...: 213, +4.5 (2nd at 10/1 and 3rd Cheltenham) Big Fella Thanks............................................ ...: 3, -1 Binocular..........................................................: 3, -1 Blueberry Ice (on quicker ground).........................: na Bob Hall.............................................. ............: 2, -1 Boscage........................................... ...............: 1, +0.29 Boss Hog (7f on fibresand)...................................: 3, -1 Bowleaze.......................................... ...............: na Bronze Cannon............................................ .....: na Budhist Monk.............................................. ......: na Busy Isit (after lay-off).......................................: na Cabopino.......................................... ...............: na Can't Buy Time (at and around 3m4f)....................: na Cape Express........................................... ........: 3, -1 Carruthers........................................ ...............: na Cecily (on poly or turf)........................................: 3, -1 Celestial Halo.............................................. ......: na Changing The Guard............................................: 213, -0.12 Character Building (with headgear).........................: 01, +15 Charm School............................................ ........: na Christina Rossetti.......................................... .....: na Coe (at and around 3m4f)....................................: 2, -1 Colonel Sherman........................................... .....: 23, -2 Colour Of Money............................................. ...: 5, -1 Dan Tucker (jumps)................ ................ ...........: na Dan Tucker (flat)................................................: na Daraiym (flat)..................................... ...............: na Dave's Dream............................................. .......: na Dazzling Begum (with strong jockey).......................: 2, -1 Description (dependant on new mark).....................: 1, +2.13 Dover's Hill (right-handed and/or over chases)..........: 2, -1 Dreamy Sweeney........................................... ....: na Drew Drop Inn............................................... ....: na Drum Major............................................. ..........: 8, -1 Eastern Aria.............................................. ........: 1, +2.25 Eradicate......................................... ................: 22, -2 Expresso Star.............................................. .....: na Fancy Footsteps......................................... ......: na Focail Eile.............................................. ..........: 1, +6 Forget It................................................ ..........: na Gee Dee Nen (jumps)...........................................: na Gee Dee Nen (flat)............................................ .: na Ghufa............................................. .................: 3428, -4 Gloucester (jumps)..............................................: 100, -1 Gloucester (flat).................................................: na Great Knight.......................................................: na Green Velvet......................................................: 311, +7 Harald Bluetooh.......................................... .......: 1, +0.8 High Cross............................................. ...........: 3, -1 Horner Woods............................................. ......: na Ikorodu Road (staying chases in the future).............: na I'm Delilah........................................... ..............: 2, -1 Itshim............................................ ..................: 11, +2.5 Joe Jo Star (flat)............................................ ...: 2, -1 Joe Jo Star (hurdles)......................................... .: 1, +0.8 Kefalonia......................................... .................: na Key Of Fortune (in classified company)..................: na Khan Tengri (1m4f and over handicaps)..................: na Kidlat (over 1m4+)............................................. : na Kings Colour............................................ ..........: 64, -2 Kings Forest............................................ ..........: na L'Hirondelle...................................... ..................: 1, +4.5 Lamanver Homerun........................................... ..: 5, -1 Lavender Track............................................. .....: F, -1 Mastery........................................... .................: na Meshtri........................................... ...................: na Middle Of Nowhere...............................................: na Moon Crystal (on polytrack)...................................: 12423 (btn sh twice) -0.5 Mr Macattack......................................... ...........: na Mrs Bun (on fibresand)........................................ : 24, -2 Nabeeda (with headgear or on turf)........................: na Negotiation....................................... ................: na Nightjar (on fibresand)........................................ : 11, +4.5 Nordwind.......................................... ................: 12, +0.10 Noticeable (no headgear, gd ground in sellers)..........: 1, 1.25 Obe Royal (7f).............................................. .....: 12122, +4.75 Optimus Maximus.................................................: 2, -1 Opus Maximus.....................................................: na Palace Moon.......................................................: na Parnassian (especially on fibresand)........................: na Pearl Of Manacor........................................... .....: 3, -1 Pension Policy (with headgear change)....................: na Petit Robin (left handed).......................................: na Petrovsky......................................... ................: 11, +1.07 Ping Pong Sivola............................................ .....: na Planetory Motion............................................ ....: 0, -1 Poker De Sivola............................................ ......: na Poquelin.......................................... ..................: na Razor Royale............................................ ..........: na Rocky Ryan.............................................. .........: P, -1 Ronaldo Des Mottes..............................................: 120, +1 Samons Son............................................... ........: na Scarab............................................ ..................: 5, -1 Set The Trend.....................................................: na Seven Is My Number............................................ : na Shenanigan (with headgear)...................................: na Silk Affair............................................ ...............: 111, +15.65 Snow Dancer............................................ ..........: 22, -2 Spring Of Fame.............................................. .....: na St Moritz............................................ ...............: na Stagecoach Jade..................................................: na Star Choice............................................ ............: 4251, +0 Street Power............................................. .........: na Super Judge (gd ground or quicker)..........................: na Sweet Lightning......................................... ..........: na Tartan Gigha............................................. ..........: 2, -1 Tasheba........................................... ..................: 1, +0.4 Thebes............................................ ...................: 0, -1 The Old Pretender (especially novice chases)..............: na The Package........................................... .............: na Tiffany Lady (in classified company)..........................: na Torphichen........................................ ..................: na Towy Valley............................................ .............: na Trade Centre (esp over 7f)......................................: na Tuxedo............................................ ...................: na Walkon................................................................: 2, -1 Watson's Bay........................................................: na Woody's Dream............................................. .......: 5, -1 Yamal............................................. ....................: 2, -1 Yossi............................................. .....................: na Future bets suggested : 108 Winners: 34 2nds: 28 3rds: 13 unplaced: 33 30.42pts PROFIT 31% S/R 28% Yield Now off list: Zuwaar............................................ ..................: 5, -1 Slip.............................................. .....................: 5, -1 Royal Power............................................. ...........: 0, -1 Pick Of The Day............................................... ....: 0, -1 Night Cru (off then mark (116))................................: na Jordi Roper............................................. .............: 246, -3 Kabis Amigos............................................ ...........: 0, -1 Eseej (with easy lead)...........................................: 10, +1 Man Of Gwent (when held up).................................: 5, -1 Amber Moon (classified company and/or over 1m+).....: 115, +5.75 Helping Hand (with easy lead).................................: na Kasbah Bliss (for World Hurdle)................................: 4, -1 Ungaro (RP Chase)............................................ ...: P, -1

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary 31st March Nothing of interest over jumps this close to Aintree. Concentrated on Folkstone where two races interested me, and still do. The first was the maiden at 4.05 where Imaam was running. I fancied this horse to turn over the odds on fav from the Stuart Williams yard but I woke up to find the fav a N/R - this made Imaam fav in what now looked an extremely weak race. Imaam's first two starts last season were very encouraging, he was 2nd at Newmarket and Newbury behind two useful types Weald Park and Patricians Glory - on both occasions I thought he was better than his 2nd place suggested. He disappointed at 2/5 on his next TWO starts but to me he never looked the same horse. Those last two runs obviosly left a mark of punters as I still managed to get 11/8 against early about this horse - a horse that was an unlucky 2nd in a Newbury and Newmarket maiden, running against a 2nd fav that was beaten in a seller! Unreal. Big Mac and Barry Dennis were also were against this horse, constantly saying throughout the day that he was a "lay". Barry Dennis even said, and I quote..."if you back this, you're a mug!" And there's me having a chunk on at 11/8 down to evens, and putting it up as a rare "max" bet elsewhere. :unsure The horse won by 7l on the bridle. Onto the 4.35 were I like Manere Bay but there was obvious fitness worries as she was FTO. She came to win her race but her challenged petered out, it will be a different story in the future. No runners from the list. 1st April Again no interest in NH racing, will wait for Aintree. At Catterick I fancied two horses, the firs was the list's only runner, Daraiym in the 2.50. He's been on the list for some time but yet to run since, he last ran on the flat over two months ago, after that run I wrote

22nd January Although a seemingly well beaten 5th in the 3.30 Wolverhampton, Daraiym would've been closer had he not been forced to go after the runaway leader a little too soon.
I wasn't worried about the lay-off as he recently had a spin over hurdlers on the 18th March:
Daraiym, who is on the list for A/W purposes, made his hurdles debut in the race - he ran well at 125/1 to finish 6th
This 2.50 looked a poor race so I thought he could be there or thereabouts. I played E/W at 8/1 late this morning. He was backed from 7/1 on-course and went on to win at 5/1. The 2nd race I liked was the 3.50 where I thought If You Knew Suzy was interesting down in trip. She had looked a non-stayer (after being up with the pace) over longer prior and had also raced keenly. She ran in bumpers prior to her flat debut but she was entered in those 1m5f bumpers so connections obviously wasn't 100% sure about her stamina. Therefore I thought there was a possibility she could be competitive at this sort of trip. At the 14/1 I thought she was worth chancing. Well backed on-course to 8/1, she travelled well (as short as 2/1 in-running!) but she didn't look happy when asked for her effort, she was than badly hampered (when beaten) by Duran Fentiman on Bravely. I think the ground and track were against her here and I'm not writing her off. My "nap-race" was the 5.00 at Lingfield where I planed to back Green Velvet and Great Knight, however both are N/R's. I didn't play in the 4.00 but Ryan Moore clearly doesn't intend to improve on his multiple mistakes last season, he held up Melt way too far off an average pace - despite a unclear passage she was a fast finishing 3rd. Like I said many times last season, Ryan Moore has the potential to be a great jockey but he has become a nightmare for punters. His constant belief that he can get horses up from impossible postions (especially off slow paces) shows how pig-headed this kid is.

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary Haven't got all the horses in the list memorised, but I remembered the name Kidlat when looking at today's Leicester card, and, lo and behold, it's running over 1m4f at last, so I've stuck in a little double with Archers Road in the 2yo race :hope

Haven't got all the horses in the list memorised' date=' but I remembered the name Kidlat when looking at today's Leicester card, and, lo and behold, it's running over 1m4f at last, so I've stuck in a little double with Archers Road in the 2yo race :hope[/quote'] Yep this is indeed his trip Pete (Kidlat 1m4f), BUT this is a maiden. If it were a handicap I would be getting stuck in, I think he will win a class 4 handicap against fellow class 4 horses off his mark. In a maiden you could run into something decent, not saying he won't win - I will be backing him but not big. There are two (totally) unknown quantities in the race backed in front of him (Gosden's and Morrison's), in a handicap we know pretty much what he has to beat. :ok

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary Updated list, will update diary ASAP Results based on their runs after they appeared on this thread. Aachen............................................ ..............: na Admiral Bond 6f................................................ : na Ainama (jumps)................................. ...............: 3, -1 Ainama (flat)............................................ ........: na Al Gillani........................................... ...............: na Annabelles Charm............................................. : na Benhego........................................... ..............: 14, -0.2 Big Eared Fran.............................................. ...: 2130, +3.5 (2nd at 10/1 and 3rd Cheltenham) Big Fella Thanks............................................ ...: 36, -2 Binocular......................................... .................: 3, -1 Blueberry Ice (on quicker ground).........................: na Bob Hall.............................................. ............: 2, -1 Boscage........................................... ...............: 14, -0.71 Boss Hog (7f on fibresand)...................................: 3, -1 Bowleaze.......................................... ...............: na Bronze Cannon............................................ .....: na Budhist Monk.............................................. ......: na Busy Isit (after lay-off).......................................: na Cabopino.......................................... ...............: na Can't Buy Time (at and around 3m4f)....................: na Cape Express........................................... ........: 3, -1 Carruthers........................................ ...............: na Cecily (on poly or turf)........................................: 32, -2 Celestial Halo.............................................. ......: x, -1 Changing The Guard............................................: 213, -0.12 Character Building (with headgear).........................: 01, +15 Charm School............................................ ........: na Christina Rossetti.......................................... .....: na Coe (at and around 3m4f)....................................: 2, -1 Colonel Sherman........................................... .....: 23, -2 Colour Of Money............................................. ...: 5, -1 Dan Tucker (jumps)................ ................ ...........: na Dan Tucker (flat)............................................ ....: na Daraiym (flat)..................................... ...............: 11, +7 Dave's Dream............................................. .......: na Dazzling Begum (with strong jockey).......................: 2, -1 Description (dependant on new mark).....................: 1, +2.13 Don't Stop Me Now.............................................: na Dover's Hill (right-handed and/or over chases)..........: 2, -1 Dreamy Sweeney........................................... ....: na Drew Drop Inn............................................... ....: na Drum Major............................................. ..........: 8, -1 Eastern Aria.............................................. ........: 1, +2.25 Eradicate......................................... ................: 22, -2 Expresso Star.............................................. .....: na Fancy Footsteps......................................... ......: na Focail Eile.............................................. ..........: 1, +6 Forget It................................................ ..........: na Gee Dee Nen (jumps)........................................... : na Gee Dee Nen (flat)............................................ .: na Ghufa............................................. .................: 3428, -4 Gloucester (jumps)........................................... ...: 1000, -2 Gloucester (flat)............................................ .....: na Great Knight............................................ ...........: na Green Velvet............................................ ..........: 311, +7 Harald Bluetooh.......................................... .......: 1, +0.8 Herrera.............................................................: na High Cross............................................. ...........: 32, -2 Horner Woods............................................. ......: na Hunting Country..................................................: na If You Knew Suzy................................................: na Ikorodu Road (staying chases in the future).............: na Imaam...............................................................: na I'm Delilah........................................... ..............: 2, -1 Itshim............................................ ..................: 11, +2.5 Joe Jo Star (flat)............................................ ...: 2, -1 Joe Jo Star (hurdles)......................................... .: 13, -0.2 (3rd at 20/1) Kefalonia......................................... .................: na Key Of Fortune (in classified company)..................: na Khan Tengri (1m4f and over handicaps)..................: na Kidlat (over 1m4+)............................................. : 5, -1 Kings Colour............................................ ..........: 64, -2 Kings Forest............................................ ..........: na L'Hirondelle...................................... ..................: 1, +4.5 Lamanver Homerun........................................... ..: 5, -1 Lavender Track............................................. .....: F, -1 Light From Mars....................................................: na Manere Bay.........................................................: na Mastery........................................... .................: na Meshtri........................................... ...................: na Middle Of Nowhere........................................... ....: na Moon Crystal (on polytrack)...................................: 12423 (btn sh twice) -0.5 Mr Macattack......................................... ...........: na Mrs Bun (on fibresand)........................................ : 24, -2 Nabeeda (with headgear or on turf)........................: na Negotiation....................................... ................: na Nightjar (on fibresand)........................................ : 11, +4.5 Nordwind.......................................... ................: 12, +0.10 Noticeable (no headgear, gd ground in sellers)..........: 1, 1.25 Obe Royal (7f).............................................. .....: 12122, +4.75 Optimus Maximus........................................... ......: 2, -1 Opus Maximus........................................... ..........: na Palace Moon.............................................. .........: na Parnassian (especially on fibresand)........................: na Pension Policy (with headgear change)....................: na Petit Robin (left handed).......................................: x, -1 Petrovsky......................................... ................: 11, +1.07 Ping Pong Sivola............................................ .....: F, -1 Planetory Motion............................................ ....: 0, -1 Poker De Sivola............................................ ......: na Poquelin.......................................... ..................: 7, -1 Razor Royale............................................ ..........: na Rocky Ryan.............................................. .........: P, -1 Ronaldo Des Mottes............................................ ..: 120, +1 Samons Son............................................... ........: na Scarab............................................ ..................: 5, -1 Set The Trend............................................. ........: na Seven Is My Number............................................ : x, -1 Shenanigan (with headgear)...................................: na Silk Affair............................................ ...............: 111, +15.65 Snow Dancer............................................ ..........: 22, -2 Spring Of Fame.............................................. .....: na St Moritz............................................ ...............: na Stagecoach Jade.............................................. ....: na Star Choice............................................ ............: 4251x, -1 Street Power............................................. .........: na Super Judge (gd ground or quicker)..........................: na Sweet Lightning......................................... ..........: na Tartan Gigha............................................. ..........: 2U, -2 Tasheba........................................... ..................: 1, +0.4 Thebes............................................ ...................: 0, -1 The Galloping Shoe.................................................: na The Old Pretender (especially novice chases)..............: na The Package........................................... .............: 0, -1 Tiffany Lady (in classified company)..........................: na Torphichen........................................ ..................: na Towy Valley............................................ .............: na Trade Centre (esp over 7f)......................................: na Tuxedo............................................ ...................: na Walkon............................................ ....................: 21, +1 Watson's Bay............................................... .........: na Woody's Dream............................................. .......: 5, -1 Yamal............................................. ....................: 2, -1 Yossi............................................. .....................: na Future bets suggested : 129 Winners: 37 2nds: 30 3rds: 14 unplaced: 48 21.42pts PROFIT 29% S/R 17% Yield Latest off the list Pearl Of Manacor........................................... .....: 35, -2

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary Better get this up to date. A little brief, sorry, so busy at the moment. April 2nd Poquelin at Aintree was again given a strange ride form Ruby - wasn't put into the race and done all his best work late. Have they another day in mind for this horse? Pearl Of Manacor disappointed at Kempton - he looks really unwilling. Horses to take out of Leicester where Cherish The Moment (3rd in the maiden) and Theif Of Time (narrowly beaten by King's Destiny). April 3rd As I expected, Ping Pong Sivola took to the National fences, she made Becher's look like my little hedge in the front garden. She was centering when she clipped the top of Valentines and came down - one of those things. Would've had a big say in the finish. Joe Jo Star from the list was 3rd at a big price in the handicap hurdle. Towy Valley was a beaten fav at Bath but that course wouldn't have suited her running style and she stumbled late on - she is handicapped to win. At Musselburgh, Don't Stop Me Now looked well treated on flat and recent hurdle form - he could follow up. High Cross was just touched off after looking the winner (went clear inside last) at Wolverhampton - like I said in the past, she looks sure to win more races. April 4th By Saturday I was totally fed up with Aintree and I personally only played in the National - my final shortlist was Butlers Cabin, Darkness, Big Fella Thanks and Snowy Morning - all finished, but were not good enough on the day. BFT fan a fine race on his 7th chase start. I know my thoughts on the race and have spoken about it at lenght on other threads. Hunting Country looked like the winner at Lingfield before faded out the frame - perhaps he didn't fully stay the 1m4f, either way he will win NTO probabaly and is another who will pay his way in 2009. At Newcastle Herrera looks well treated on her maiden form of early last year. Her 2nd to Crystal Cappella with Maha Dubai and Gulch's Rose behind reads well for a horse rated 63. She drifted badly in the market but still won well. I went in early in the day at 6/1 - she was double figures on betfair before the race. :@ 5th April The day after the Grand National, as expected nothing to report. One bet, a loser and not one I'd like to follow.

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary The P/L has dropped quite a bit recently, but to be fair I was shocked the list was performing so well a few weeks back. It's extrememly hard to make a "to-follow" list show a profit, as the P/L's run blindly and count every race. Also due to circumstances all the horses go on after they have already won, which again isn't ideal. There are still many future winners spoken of though, I will be over the moon with any profit come year end.

The P/L has dropped quite a bit recently, but to be fair I was shocked the list was performing so well a few weeks back. It's extrememly hard to make a "to-follow" list show a profit, as the P/L's run blindly and count every race. Also due to circumstances all the horses go on after they have already won, which again isn't ideal. There are still many future winners spoken of though, I will be over the moon with any profit come year end.
As you say Billy, these are picks that are running blind so it is impressive that they showing the profit they are as you haven't been able to back out in instances when you didn't fancy them on the day. :clap And the list is getting pretty big, over 100+ horses on there I'm guessing. Are you planning on capping the number at any point?

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary Cheers fin. I don't think I will cap, but will continue to scrub some off as I see fit. Trade Centre from the list run today - my comments regarding trip proving correct, outpaced throughout but ran on well beaten less than a length (looking well beat at halfway) at the end. Handicap cert over 7f soon.

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary 6th April Played in one race at Wolverhampton, very small bet on a big outsider, it ran like an outsider too. Nothing to take from the card. Liked two races at Windsor, the first was 3.20. I liked The Galloping Shoe who drifted from a morning price of around 7/4 to 7/2 on course - I don't usually worry if Noseda's drift so stuck to my guns. The horse pulled very hard early but despite this ran a cracker, even looked the winner briefly inside the last, but could only finish 2nd. Light From Mars took the race and this was a horse I backed and tipped on here last year, connections gelded him over the winter and he could have another good year, thankfully I saved on him. The 2nd race was the 4.50 the 6f handicapped. The two best handicapped horses in the race for me were Great Knight and Trade Centre. Great Knight was again a N/R. I was a little worried about the trip, it's mentioned on the list that I expect 7f to suit. He was outpaced throughout but ran on well beaten less than a length (looking well beat at halfway) at the end. Handicap cert over 7f soon. No profit but plenty of information gained and opinions cemented.

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary 7th April A quiet day for me personally. I thought Black Beauty had an obvious chance in the seller at Fontwell. I took 1.93 and he was 4/6 at the off. Travelled well (1/3 in running) but was no match for the winner Alfaarid in the closing stages. I think the A/W and NH form is very up and down at the moment, no surprise considering the time of year - my form of each discipline is tailing off. The flat turf has started very well as I've mentioned already and just the one bet for me today on the level, one of the list Daraiym. I thought this horse was well handicapped off a mark of 46 and he won going away over 2m last week at Catterick. I didn't think the 6lb penalty would stop. He was upped from a Class 6 to a Class 5 (0-75), but it was a Class 5 in name only, the top weights were rated 65 (and looked poorly handicapped at that) and therefore it was no better than last week's Catterick affair - I actually thought this race looked less competitive. The step up to 2m2f looked sure to suit, after last week's win connections said (in their post-race interview) they were worried the 2m wasn't far enough! I thought Daraiym ran a cracker to win today as there was no pace at all early doors, they literally walked. Franny Norton shrewdly decided to take it up fairly early, although that was far from ideal for the horse it was better than suffer off a slow pace - full marks to horse and jockey to lead pretty much all the way. He could win again as I feel this performance may be underated. He is 2 form 2 since going on the list. List now updated.

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary There is a series of those races at Ponty this season and it will probably contest a few. None of them looked like commiting to making the running and they crawled at the beginning of the race, could be one to back again back at Ponty.

There is a series of those races at Ponty this season and it will probably contest a few. None of them looked like commiting to making the running and they crawled at the beginning of the race' date=' could be one to back again back at Ponty.[/quote'] Yeah, I wonder if Bugsy's Boy will be out again at Ponty this season? well done with the winner Billy.

how do the points work like you said you took 1.93 for black beauty? i dont get it' date=' and how does your list work, please reply[/quote'] This is just a diary of the bets I have. Today I backed Black Beauty, 1.93 was the price I took for that horse. 1.93 = just over 10/11. My list is a selection of horses I've seen or backed who I think are worth following. :ok

This is just a diary of the bets I have. Today I backed Black Beauty, 1.93 was the price I took for that horse. 1.93 = just over 10/11. My list is a selection of horses I've seen or backed who I think are worth following. :ok
okay cheerz :cheers

Re: billy the punter's 2009 Diary 8th April I went down to Brighton but it was pretty uninspiring stuff on the south coast. White Moss ran a bit flat but this was her first start since disappointing at Kempton in January and should be capable of better. The card at Nottingham was of a better standard but looked mightily competitive. Mattamiawas impressive in the 3-y-o handicap at 3.00. He had been gelded over the winter and apparently been working well at home. A follow up looks on the card, especially if turned out quickly under a penalty. Apotheosis typically finished 4th (E/W terms only 1-2-3 due to the sole N/R) in the 4.00. Looked to be going as well as any three out but was tapped for toe before staying on again. He is worth another chance. I no longer back Stewart Parr horses but This Ones For Eddy is currently well treated on the turf (OR 60), and was unlucky in the 5.00. Finished a close 3rd after repeatedly denied a clear run, this performance, on going faster than ideal, proves how well handicapped he is on the green stuff. The handicapper may re-assess after this though. Back in 6th, James Pollard ran better than the form line suggests, and could find a similar race if connections can sort out his tendency to race keenly. Walter Swinburn's maiden winner tonight at Kempton, Crown Choice, will be interesting in handicaps - of course it depends on how the handicapper assesses him. Four from the list ran today; Cecily was disappointing in the 4.20 at Brighton, Star Choice was 2nd in the 3.20, Noticeable was only 4th at Herefored, but Obe Royal won at a massive 11/1 tonight. He has held his form so well over 7f recently. :ok Results based on their runs after they appeared on this thread. Aachen............................................ ..............: na Admiral Bond 6f................................................ : na Ainama (jumps)................................. ...............: 3, -1 Ainama (flat)............................................ ........: na Al Gillani........................................... ...............: na Annabelles Charm............................................. : na Apotheosis.......................................................: na Benhego........................................... ..............: 14, -0.2 Big Eared Fran.............................................. ...: 2130, +3.5 (2nd at 10/1 and 3rd Cheltenham) Big Fella Thanks............................................ ...: 36, -2 Binocular......................................... .................: 3, -1 Blueberry Ice (on quicker ground).........................: na Bob Hall.............................................. ............: 2, -1 Boscage........................................... ...............: 14, -0.71 Boss Hog (7f on fibresand)...................................: 3, -1 Bowleaze.......................................... ...............: na Bronze Cannon............................................ .....: na Budhist Monk.............................................. ......: na Busy Isit (after lay-off).......................................: na Cabopino.......................................... ...............: na Can't Buy Time (at and around 3m4f)....................: na Cape Express........................................... ........: 3, -1 Carruthers........................................ ...............: na Cecily (on poly or turf)........................................: 324, -3 Celestial Halo.............................................. ......: x, -1 Changing The Guard............................................: 213, -0.12 Character Building (with headgear).........................: 01, +15 Charm School............................................ ........: na Christina Rossetti.......................................... .....: na Coe (at and around 3m4f)....................................: 2, -1 Colonel Sherman........................................... .....: 23, -2 Colour Of Money............................................. ...: 5, -1 Crown Choice......................................................: na Dan Tucker (jumps)................ ................ ...........: na Dan Tucker (flat)............................................ ....: na Daraiym (flat)..................................... ...............: 11, +7 Dave's Dream............................................. .......: na Dazzling Begum (with strong jockey).......................: 2, -1 Description (dependant on new mark).....................: 1, +2.13 Don't Stop Me Now.............................................: na Dover's Hill (right-handed and/or over chases)..........: 2, -1 Dreamy Sweeney........................................... ....: na Drew Drop Inn............................................... ....: na Drum Major............................................. ..........: 8, -1 Eastern Aria.............................................. ........: 1, +2.25 Eradicate......................................... ................: 22, -2 Expresso Star.............................................. .....: na Fancy Footsteps......................................... ......: na Focail Eile.............................................. ..........: 1, +6 Forget It................................................ ..........: na Gee Dee Nen (jumps)........................................... : na Gee Dee Nen (flat)............................................ .: na Ghufa............................................. .................: 3428, -4 Gloucester (jumps)........................................... ...: 1000, -2 Gloucester (flat)............................................ .....: na Great Knight............................................ ...........: na Green Velvet............................................ ..........: 311, +7 Harald Bluetooh.......................................... .......: 1, +0.8 Herrera........................................... ..................: na High Cross............................................. ...........: 32, -2 Horner Woods............................................. ......: na Hunting Country........................................... .......: na If You Knew Suzy.............................................. ..: na Ikorodu Road (staying chases in the future).............: na Imaam............................................. ..................: na I'm Delilah........................................... ..............: 2, -1 Itshim............................................ ..................: 11, +2.5 James Pollard......................................................: na Joe Jo Star (flat)............................................ ...: 2, -1 Joe Jo Star (hurdles)......................................... .: 13, -0.2 (3rd at 20/1) Kefalonia......................................... .................: na Key Of Fortune (in classified company)..................: na Khan Tengri (1m4f and over handicaps)..................: na Kidlat (over 1m4+)............................................. : 5, -1 Kings Colour............................................ ..........: 64, -2 Kings Forest............................................ ..........: na L'Hirondelle...................................... ..................: 1, +4.5 Lamanver Homerun........................................... ..: 5, -1 Lavender Track............................................. .....: F, -1 Light From Mars.............................................. ......: na Manere Bay............................................... ..........: na Mastery........................................... .................: na Meshtri........................................... ...................: na Mattamia............................................................: na Middle Of Nowhere........................................... ....: na Moon Crystal (on polytrack)...................................: 12423 (btn sh twice) -0.5 Mr Macattack......................................... ...........: na Mrs Bun (on fibresand)........................................ : 24, -2 Nabeeda (with headgear or on turf)........................: na Negotiation....................................... ................: na Nightjar (on fibresand)........................................ : 11, +4.5 Nordwind.......................................... ................: 12, +0.10 Noticeable (no headgear, gd ground in sellers)..........: 14, 0.25 Obe Royal (7f).............................................. .....: 12122201, +13.75 Optimus Maximus........................................... ......: 2, -1 Opus Maximus........................................... ..........: na Palace Moon.............................................. .........: na Parnassian (especially on fibresand)........................: na Pension Policy (with headgear change)....................: na Petit Robin (left handed).......................................: x, -1 Petrovsky......................................... ................: 11, +1.07 Ping Pong Sivola............................................ .....: F, -1 Planetory Motion............................................ ....: 0, -1 Poker De Sivola............................................ ......: na Poquelin.......................................... ..................: 7, -1 Razor Royale............................................ ..........: na Rocky Ryan.............................................. .........: P, -1 Ronaldo Des Mottes............................................ ..: 120, +1 Samons Son............................................... ........: na Scarab............................................ ..................: 5, -1 Set The Trend............................................. ........: na Seven Is My Number............................................ : x, -1 Shenanigan (with headgear)...................................: na Silk Affair............................................ ...............: 111, +15.65 Snow Dancer............................................ ..........: 22, -2 Spring Of Fame.............................................. .....: na St Moritz............................................ ...............: na Stagecoach Jade.............................................. ....: na Star Choice............................................ ............: 4251x2, -2 Street Power............................................. .........: na Super Judge (gd ground or quicker)..........................: na Sweet Lightning......................................... ..........: na Tartan Gigha............................................. ..........: 2U, -2 Tasheba........................................... ..................: 1, +0.4 Thebes............................................ ...................: 0, -1 The Galloping Shoe.............................................. ...: na The Old Pretender (especially novice chases)..............: na The Package........................................... .............: 0, -1 This Ones For Eddy................................................: na Tiffany Lady (in classified company)..........................: na Torphichen........................................ ..................: na Towy Valley............................................ .............: na Trade Centre (esp over 7f)......................................: na Tuxedo............................................ ...................: na Walkon............................................ ....................: 21, +1 Watson's Bay............................................... .........: na Woody's Dream............................................. .......: 5, -1 Yamal............................................. ....................: 2, -1 Yossi............................................. .....................: na Future bets suggested : 134 Winners: 38 2nds: 31 3rds: 14 unplaced: 51 28.42pts PROFIT 28% S/R 21% Yield Latest off the list Pearl Of Manacor........................................... .....: 35, -2