32Red $1k + $6k APT Philippines Freeroll - DODGER WINS PACKAGE

GaF

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 32Red $1k + $6k APT Philippines Freeroll - DODGER WINS PACKAGE Chuffing heck - I take one Sunday evening off (got back from my "tea out" about 2 hours later than expected) and missed all the fun. Congratulations Dodger :clap:clap:clap

Re: 32Red $1k + $6k APT Philippines Freeroll - DODGER WINS PACKAGE Restless night...bombarded my family with begging emails :$ as I have to book the flight before getting the expenses, which I thought could be a big problem. :eyes However an early morning phone call from my :clap:clapdaughter:clap:clap and it's all sorted. Fcking Hell...I'm off to the Philippines! (I can even spell it right now!) :ok

Re: 32Red $1k + $6k APT Philippines Freeroll - DODGER WINS PACKAGE Big thanks of course to 32Red poker room for this opportunity.:clap:clap and Big Thanks also to the PL Diary...was quite late in the day that I spotted this one. :notworthy:notworthy Still so hyper at the moment. Thanks for all the comments too. :ok

Re: 32Red $1k + $6k APT Philippines Freeroll - DODGER WINS PACKAGE It's great when you hear of prizes like this going to someone "who has never left Britain" - because while it'd be a hell of an experience for anyone, for someone who has never left the UK before you know this is going to be an experience beyond anything they can possibly imagine. :)

Re: 32Red $1k + $6k APT Philippines Freeroll - DODGER WINS PACKAGE Great performance, Dodger! Enjoy the Philippines.

It's great when you hear of prizes like this going to someone "who has never left Britain" - because while it'd be a hell of an experience for anyone' date=' for someone who has never left the UK before you know this is going to be an experience beyond anything they can possibly imagine. :)[/quote'] Has he even left Yorkshire? :unsure

Re: 32Red $1k + $6k APT Philippines Freeroll - DODGER WINS PACKAGE

Has he even left Yorkshire? :unsure
I'm pretty certain he wasn't born here - further NE I believe. Or maybe that was Simon. I want to know who Steve is?? :unsure :lol Nice write up Dodger, or whatever you're called. :clap I suppose we should all sign up to the blog now and reply to the post mentioning PL. :ok

Re: 32Red $1k + $6k APT Philippines Freeroll - DODGER WINS PACKAGE Ah...a man of mystery eh?...soon to be revealed as the donkey I really am. :unsure OK. Real name : Stephen / Steve Caine (as in Michael, my cousin...NOT!) Birthplace: Boldon (now in Tyne + Wear...was Co. Durham, where the Pink Panther came from!) Internet name : Dodger The big problems come with the pokernames. Now I generally use Dodger and PL in some combination. However for some utterly obscure reason I got SimonC001 and that automatically stuck across a host of poker sites. Simon is my son (now 16) whose photo I use in my avatar. Dodger was his nickname as a kid...which I stole...because Dad's can do that! :ok