OK you guys.......father xmas is here.

allhigh

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here.

GINGE.....i know the fitness and ability of every other horse in a race.
What a load of bo**ocks :lol:lol:lol There is NEVER........ NEVER....... NEVER a guaranteed winner let alone TWO:moon:moon And as your in OZZ:eek you do seem to be a wake a lot:loon

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here.

most hurtful GINGE, but you must admit i look well for 98 ???
Hurtful? Think the message by your daughter about the Betfair shirt says it all mate. If it was not for your wife in the photo I'd believe yor age. With a wife who looks at least half your age, and a striking daughter. I would not care what anyone elses opinion is, if I were you. Ginge

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. I mentioned The Bad Seeds before. Think your daughter could do a cover version of an old Nick Cave 80's song. About Vampires and bats, her image is perfect for it. Aternative indie is good. Don't think we'd better say anything about her other career though do you? They wouldn't think the thread boring then. Must do some study. Ginge

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. Taken from the Aussie forum on Betfair TO ALL MY MILLIONS OF FANS AND FRIENDS. alhigh 17 Dec 19:14 sadly, the mighty powers of betfair have FKD THE MASTER off for 3 months. no sense of humour.........IMO. all i can do is "create a topic.", cant read the forum, or post.! i know you are all SHATTERED, BUT the good news is......... i have taken over the forum at " the mailman". so if anyone wants to consult with THE MASTER ", you will have to register there, its easy, just google.....THE MAILMAN. bye. all GFKD. Oh dear :eek

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. you poor rabbits dont get it do you.! stats for the last 3 horses ive started. JOSH..........four wins in a row. SCROOGE....3 wins in a row. kenny.........3 wins,2 head seconds......last 5. i can do it easily....COS........ime THE MASTER. (you geniuses work out the above percentage.).

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. I know all Aussies think they know it all but do try and have a bit of modesty, you could be a good addition to the forum. Our Ausstralian connection. But your attitude is putting people off. The last five races I have bet in (that have run), I've come up with 5 winners. Including 20/1, 8/1 and 7/1 winners. But that is just 5 races. Also, doesn't Declan have some glory in this run and the two Dales. May be you do not deserve the abuse Mr. Willey but...... Your posts are so "I am" that Cassius probably thinks Muhammed Ali is here. Ginge

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. Mr. Willley, Why don't we all just forget what has gone before, and you can just prove youself by what you post in the future. Not the past. I want to give you a chance but at the moment can not. May be there are things we can learn from you. Doubt it but it's possible. Ginge

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. LOLOLOLOL. GINGE.......your obviously a nice bloke. what i say is "tongue in cheek " mate. good at putting people offside arent i.? if you want to have a bet in townsville next week, you will find my 2 horses......D.MISSEN rides one, A.COX the other. expect both to win. ( super choi should run 2nd. to the 1st one.). (dance wicked should run 2nd to the 2nd. one.). if youre awake, u can listen live at www.sport927.com.au or www.tabonline.com.au i wont bother tipping them here...u be the judge. PS.....ime still best tho. take care pal.

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. :lolI remember arriving on another forum with a similar attitude / sense of humour and getting up their noses. They told me to put up or shut up. So I gave my tips. They had to ban me because I was too successful. It seems you can't win too win too much.:lol Trouble is when using a dry sense of humour people do not realise unless you use the faces. See go advanced.:rollin:unsure:welcome:notworthy:ok Ginge

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. Ok i think we should just sit back and take in AllHighs DEAD CERTS and give him a chance, I myself will not be backing them as i will be too pissed to even know what my BF login details are. So either AllHigh is 99% positive they will win or he has had his 1 week of fame and gets a big :spank First impressions are your a bit of a attention seeker when the bingos not on. But im willing for you too prove me & Us wrong. Good luck.

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. LOL.........what a kind comment:tongue2 bottom line is if YOU dont have a bet, and they get rolled, you will be about 10 grand better off than me !:unsure and attention seeking............LOL.......try boredom.!