** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

OK you guys.......father xmas is here.

allhigh

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. Look mate, there are in Britain two main training centres one in Newmarket and one in Lambourn. Both have bookmakers in the centre of town. Now if trainers knew who were going to win, don't you think these bookmakers would soon go bankrupt? And if the work at home told all, why are stable lads not millionaires? Indeed, why are all trainers not millionaires? It is form on the racecourse that matters. I spend hundreds of pounds on form books every year. So that I can identify value horses and know which horse likes the ground, track, distance, temperament, held up, race prominently, needs blinkers, whatever. I can tell by looking at a horse in the paddock whether it is fit to run well. In Britain 99.99% of racing is straight anyway, that great Aussie Murilly proved that. You might know your horse is in A1 condition but you do not know about all the other horses in the field. Ginge

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. BILLY........ive told the boys a week before each race on betfair for 2 years......9 and a half out of ten won. ask them. the last runs of my three currently racing horses read. prince joshua........4 in a row. miserly 3 in a row. kentucky gold.....1st, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 2nd. and everyone knew atleast a week before. GINGE......you obviously try hard......good luck.

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here.

BILLY........ive told the boys a week before each race on betfair for 2 years......9 and a half out of ten won. ask them. the last runs of my three currently racing horses read. prince joshua........4 in a row. miserly 3 in a row. kentucky gold.....1st, 2nd, 1st, 1st, 2nd. and everyone knew atleast a week before. GINGE......you obviously try hard......good luck.
Lovely I look forward to it then. Although I do think it's foolish to inform outsiders that early personally. One of my horses won recently and I was unable to post it on here, wish I could've but just didn't get the timing right. I think forum members will forgive me as I've generously posted info regarding my own already this season (see above). But to do so a week prior? You're even more generous than me. Comendable. :ok

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. BILLY..........i dont bet with the exchanges, so i dont care...... u guys can have the markets if you want to have a bet. not enuff liquidity for me at the smaller meetings my horses race at. doesnt affect me.

BILLY..........i dont bet with the exchanges, so i dont care...... u guys can have the markets if you want to have a bet. not enuff liquidity for me at the smaller meetings my horses race at. doesnt affect me.
Good luck to you mate, I hope you tip plenty of winners here with your horses. And I hope you get a few winners, it helps with the stable fees huh? Who you got yours with and who are they?

GINGE........do you watch films of every horse in the race concerned last 3 runs or so ? before betting. ? i do.!
I watch some, but with a good form book you do not need to. I study the Timeform books. Timeform Perspective, Racehorses, Chasers And Hurdlers, Statistical Review etc. There is no comparrison with any Australian form book. You may have heard of Timeform Racehorses, I am sure some trainers, owners and breeders over there have got it. Ginge

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. GINGE.......YOU DO NEED films , yes i know timeform (great publication ), but you read so called "good judges " opinions. NO GOOD.....i read none of it. you need TO WATCH HORSES RACING !!! and make your own assessments.......... i wasnt a great jockey, but i rode lots of winners,and trained heaps of winners. and landed some of the best plunges youve seen. smashed my back a few times, riding over jumps, and now it hurts too much to ride my own work anymore. why cant you tape races, and do your own assesments.?? BILLY....ive got about 6 or 7 horses in work in MACKAY in nth. QUUENSLAND, with a brilliant trainer called DARYL HANSEN, i buy the right horses, he gets them ready.....and i do his form for him, and pick races etc. we just keep winning thank god, as you say, training bills arent cheap, roughly $2500 per month, per horse. also a really stunning 3yo by one of our boom sires at present, STATUE OF LIBERTY. have him here in VICTORIA, will start soon. special horse.....IMO.

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. Well AllHigh, or can I call you Mr. Krause? There is just too much racing to watch it all and have an assesment to every horse. I do have my own opinion too, especially of the better ones. Nice to see Statue Of liberty doing so well, remember seeing him (and backing him) in the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood. Does Michael Tabor still own him. Ginge

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. lead singer for an australian band......shes stunning and brilliant. gets her looks from her mum. great horsewoman too. flies to LA a fair bit , good friend of gwen stefani. was engaged to black eyed peas guitarist.george C something, but it fell over. top girl, dads mate.

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. to be honest guys it was playhouse..but they changed and regrouped. ime half braindead at the moment trying to sort horses out. and cant think, and she would be sleeping....... you can prob. find her on that MYSPACE thing. think its paula.vanrees @myspace.com. youde find it.