** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

OK you guys.......father xmas is here.

allhigh

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. You gotta give the Guy a chance to prove his worth and not riddicule his posts! If they're genuine then i'm willing to have a punt:hope Maybe he could tone down his eccentricity but other than that, give the bloke a chance for fcuks sake! ahem...allHigh over to you fella? 1st Tip = ______________ 2nd Tip = ______________ Just fill in the above :ok

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here.

You gotta give the Guy a chance to prove his worth and not riddicule his posts! If they're genuine then i'm willing to have a punt:hope Maybe he could tone down his eccentricity but other than that, give the bloke a chance for fcuks sake! ahem...allHigh over to you fella? 1st Tip = ______________ 2nd Tip = ______________ Just fill in the above :ok
ok, i just thought 91 posts without a tip was some sort of PL record !! Happy to wait but not sure what'll come first, snow on xmas day or the tip?

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. LOLOLOLOL at you blokes.funny posts, except the ECCENTRIC bit:@.....i have earned the right to be so :tongue2 the first one starts TOMMOROW......3 hours 55mins from the time now today..........SO close to 27 hours 55 minutes from now in townsville. FASCITI.........will go straight to the lead, and bolt in.:clap second one.......1 hour 40 mins later.... MISERLY.......will sit close the lead, attack with approx 3 furlongs to go, and be too strong.:clap if anyone genuinely wants to have a bet or listen...... u can get live radio, prices etc......on either www.tabonline.com.au or www.sport927.com.au if not .......have a good xmas guys.:tongue2

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. mate i RATE (LOL0l) a 1.60 chance, only slight danger has drawn 19 (no hope), but they will hopefully back something to beat him...... ime hoping for about 3.50. the other bloke should be 3.00 to 4.00 hopefully.

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. another sadly illiterate KIWI, cant you read moron.???????? I told everyone YESTERDAY it wasnt running TODAY.! try scrolling UP...(that means moving your cursor ).....THREE posts !!!!!!!!! (how many times did you repeat PRE SCHOOL )....? and hows your wife BAAbara ??????? also, thanx for xplaining what SCRATCHED means, u poor clown. have a lovely day.!

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. cheers BILLY......i tried that 8 times, but no email arrives..... doesnt matter, ile use this rego. thanx. and AJ............ the post above clearly states 27 odd hours ahead.! it also states RACE ONE............!!!!!!!!! it also states TOWNSVILLE (today is MACKAY) i decided not to run him........THREE DAYS AGO.........AS STATED. and you live in AUCKLAND,.......and you cant read,....... u must be a KIWI.:loon

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here.

Does anybody know which Bookmaker takes bets on Australian racing here in the UK?
Think your options would have to be Australian bookmaker or Betfair as i remember reading about Betfair being given a license to allow bets to be placed on Australian markets but the money had to be held in Australia hence the to two seprate wallets on Betfair.

Re: OK you guys.......father xmas is here. Thanks Shaking :ok So the selections given then are: 1st Race Townsville Australia 03:02 am UK Time No1 Fasciti --------------------------------------------------------------- 4th Race Townsville Australia 04:50 am UK Time No3 Miserly Looks like Betfiar it is then :hope Good Luck allHigh