PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll  

1. 1.

• hell yeah, send it through
    • sorry, cant make it

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll Well done all Great game thanks to PL and Gaz for arranging this :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap Merry Xmas to everyone and a Happy New Year:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll I dont know if I'm being really really (really really) dense here, or if there is some Irish calendar that I am unaware of :tongue2 but just trying to work out when the tokens are for .... only game I can see showing is at 6:18 AM on 10th December (I presume - American style dating :unsure) - which hasnt occured yet but starts in 1 day! (It is the 19th December today isnt it? :loon) - I'm seriously questioning my sanity looking at this :loon Here's a screenshot just in case it's only for me, and everyone else is on a standard calendar :loon Paddy seem to think that now is 8th December about 09:35AM .... someone help me before my head explodes please!! :tongue2 f_20081219Padm_406346e.jpg

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll Well played all who took part in this tonight. :clap Can the same 92 players please join in with the forum challenge game on Tuesday and we'll scare the pants off Blonde forum. :loon http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/blonde-punters-lounge-poker-trillion-forum-challenge-66169/ Post in that thread with your username if you want to be sent the password. :ok There's also the regular PokerKings League http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/pl-exclusive-league-pokerkings-december-76692/ And Stans WSOP league http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/pl-exclusive-stan-james-wsop-league-promo-75589/ And watch the sticky threads for more of the same next year. :cow We'd love to see some more of all of you non-poker regulars. :D

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll

Well played all who took part in this tonight. :clap Can the same 92 players please join in with the forum challenge game on Tuesday and we'll scare the pants off Blonde forum. :loon http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/blonde-punters-lounge-poker-trillion-forum-challenge-66169/ Post in that thread with your username if you want to be sent the password. :ok There's also the regular PokerKings League http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/pl-exclusive-league-pokerkings-december-76692/ And Stans WSOP league http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/pl-exclusive-stan-james-wsop-league-promo-75589/ And watch the sticky threads for more of the same next year. :cow We'd love to see some more of all of you non-poker regulars. :D
Well said Helen:clap

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll Well played all :clap:clap:clap:clap I was playing round a mates on my laptop so was'nt talking to much so sorry for that, was a good game from what I can remember :unsure:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer. Had one dodgy moment where I disco'd for about 10 minutes but restarted the site again and all ok :ok My head REALLY hurts this morning :$ I will sort out emailing the sites over the weekend to sort out the prizes :ok

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll thank for all the hard work getting this organised. was playing in the true christmas spirit - ie stella and more than a few whiskeys- but my internet connection must have also been on the sauce as it only lasted first half hour or so - amature. was going well too firing on stella power had seen me double up early on and was sittin just shy of 5k after 20 mins. well done to all the winners - and UL to all who suffered drunken bad beats- no idea where i finiished unless you mean passed out on the couch

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll sorry guys i was padman - but internet went down last night, so could not play :( I think i did reg on this site as padman??? as well, off my laptop. I was on holiday in Wales at the time, and couldn't remember my normal username - so i have two id's I THINK Well done to all those lucky winners :)

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll

sorry guys i was padman - but internet went down last night, so could not play :( I think i did reg on this site as padman??? as well, off my laptop. I was on holiday in Wales at the time, and couldn't remember my normal username - so i have two id's I THINK Well done to all those lucky winners :)
Cheers, I'll add you to my spreadsheet and we'll know who you are next time. :ok Although still trying to follow the logic of why you would register as padman because you were on holiday in Wales. :unsure :tongue2

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll Thanks for the PM's folks :ok I want to email the various companies this afternoon so if anyone still has to let me know their names/address/usernames etc please can you PM me ASAP. Most of the sites have donated multiple prizes and I want to be able to send 1 email with winners details rather than multiple emails. Cheers :ok:ok:ok

Re: PuntersLounge & PaddyPower Christmas Freeroll Most of the winners emails have been sent, below are the people I am still waiting to hear from..... Kippe - need your name and address please mate for your subs Morls - name and address and size please mate Jomell - ditto above Frisky - ditto above Pene - the merchandise packs can only be sent to UK, I have asked him to send it to me and will bring it to the PL meet to hand over - that ok ? Fraz - Name and address and size please mate BeanoLizzy - ditto above TQM - ditto above DaMatrix - ditto above GazBlades - ditto above BoroKP - ditto above Can all of the above please PM their details ASAP so I can let the suppliers know. If anyone has any problems/delays in getting these (some delay to be expected what with xmas and New Year) then please let me know :ok