** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Darts: PDC World Championship

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship I'm going with a few outrights, mostly for small stakes. 3pts ew J.Wade to win World Championship 10/1 Stan James James Wade is a fairly attractive price at double figures in this tournament. Of course Taylor is all the rage and rightly so but someone has to play him in the final and I see no reason why that can't be James Wade. To be fair to Wade he hasn't played anything like his best in this tournament in the past and his record is pretty poor but he won an event in Holland not so long ago and looked fantastic at the Grand Slam where ironically his own 9 dart finish seemed to beat him. On his day he can compete with anyone including Taylor as he showed for much of the World Matchplay final and at 10/1 James Wade is my main bet this week. 1pt ew D.Priestley to win World Championship 125/1 Bet365 With his current health situation this could be too big an ask for Dennis Priestley but there's no doubt he's still one of the best players in the world which makes this price look big. Whether he has the stamina for these longer matches we'll have to see but this tournament is pretty well spread out that at least he won't be playing every day and he won't be playing at silly hours like he had to in the Grand Prix. The draw isn't the worst for him and if his health stands up then Priestley could give us a run for our money at an inflated price. 1pt P.Manley to win World Championship 125/1 Stan James Peter Manley knows what it takes to come through this event. He was going really well last year before he amazingly lost to Kirk Shepherd in the quarter finals. He's been a finalist in this event in the past so he knows what's needed over the tournament as a whole. He's in Taylor's half of the draw which isn't helpful but at least they are not due to meet until a semi final which would allow us to lay back some of this bet at a much shorter price and that's assuming Taylor makes the semis which is a fair assumption. Manley's a shrewd cookie, he knows he's dropping down the rankings and he'll also know this tournament is where the most money is so he'll be determined to go well in this to earn some decent money and boost his ranking. Manley's made the latter stages of a couple of events on the circuit in recent weeks so his form looks good enough and I'll have a small bet on him to give me a run for my money.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Going with some quarter bets. All with Skybet who've been kind enough to go each way on their quarter markets. 1pt ew A.Tabern to win 1st Quarter 16/1 Skybet Prices in this quarter are massive because of the Taylor influence but with Skybet offering each way terms we're only looking for someone to make the quarter final against Taylor to secure a decent ew payout. There's 16 players in this quarter and if we split it into a top half and a bottom half assuming Taylor is in the top half, then we have 8 players playing for a quarter final spot who won't have to play Taylor before then. Chief among those 8 are Robert Thornton, Alan Tabern and Wayne Mardle. I've purposely left Thornton out as he's a bit short and also because this is his 1st world championships. Alan Tabern is ever improving and he's been to the quarter final stage in this in the past. We're basically getting 8/1 our money on the Saint making the QF which I'll take and then we'd have a free shot at Taylor if Taylor gets there. 1pt ew W.Mardle to win 1st Quarter 25/1 Skybet Wayne Mardle is in a similar position to Alan Tabern with regards the draw and he's one who seems to bring his best with him to this tournament. He'll thrive on the crowd and should have a decent run in the tournament and as he showed last year if Taylor does have an off day in their quarter final that Mardle can beat him. At 12.5/1 to make the quarter final even with Robert Thornton a dangerous floater, I'm happy to have a small ew bet on Mardle here. 1pt ew P.Manley to win 2nd Quarter 14/1 Skybet I've eluded to why I think Peter Manley will go well in this event but his quarter is a bit lop sided. In one half of the quarter you've got T Jenkins, King, McDine and Walsh among others while in the other half of the quarter you've got Part and Manley and a couple of live dangers. So Manley's in a nice little section of the draw where it could be that we're getting 7/1 on him beating John Part - odds which I'll happily take. However this isn't a quarter which has a Taylor or a Barney in it so should he make the quarter final he'd have every chance of winning it which makes the 14/1 a massive price hence a small bet on the pink shirted one. 2pts ew D.Priestley to win 4th Quarter 8/1 Skybet I've mentioned about Dennis Priestley's tournament chances and he's another one who has found a nice section of his quarter. This isn't a bad quarter anyway but one half has Wade, Osbourne, van der Voort and Eccles in it while the other half has Priestley, Lewis and an injured Mason in. Lewis and Priestley could be heads up for the quarter final spot over best of 7 sets in a match which is due to be played 1st thing in the afternoon which could suit Priestley. At 4/1 to make the quarter finals I'll take Priestley here.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship kevshat, i relise ironically igrfeat weight loss over a short period of time cost taylor the world title in that final against part, however Part is a smart cookie, i'd imagine one of the most intelligent men on the circuit! My point stems from i've always noticed Parg sweat profusely over long matches and this has affected his game if this will allow him more stamina, then he has a chance.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship

kevshat' date=' can i reccomend adding nicholson to your selections he impressed me in th GSOD, and he is vey favourable odds also gone for klaasen and baxter,[/quote'] I wasn't that impressed by him. He held himself together well when the crowd were getting at him against Anderson but that was easily Anderson's worst performance of the week and then Fitton and Painter both did jobs on him. I'd be surprised if Nicholson were to beat Adrian Gray.

One think about Part. He may well have lost 3 stone' date=' but he's still going to sweat up there. He'll need about another 7 stone to have a chance of not sweating! He won it while being a (very) big lad. While health wise losing 3 stone is great, all this needing to be fit to win a world title malarkey that Rod Harrington has been spouting off about the last couple of years is very very overmilked. Taylor won most of his while being 18-20 stone. Fordham won 1 weighing about 5 tonnes. And Part has won 2 of his 3 being alot of stones overweight. Until they have to throw from a running start, it isn't going to make that much difference.[/quote'] That's sort of the point I was making. He won 3 world titles weighing how he was so how can a loss of weight improve his chances? I try not to listen to Rod Harrington at the best of times but how can you need to be fit to win a world title when to be fair to him he always was pretty slim and he never won one :loon :lol.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Prices for Beaton are too high: He often played his best Darts against Top-10 (or potentially Top-10) Players, like in 2007 when he was piped by Wade. Other Examples in 2008: Against Phil 6:10 (World Matchplay) 2:3 (Irish Player Championship I) 1:3 (IPC II) Atlanta: Beaton beats Baxter 2:1 lost against Hamilton 2:3 Newport: 3-1 against Lloyd 1-3 against Osborne Scotisch Championship: 2-3 against Hamilton Beaton is experienced in TV-Tournaments. The opponent Tabern is sureley a strong player but not unbeatable. To win 2 sets should be possible. 3 pts. on Steve Beaton +1,5 @2,2 Ladbrokes

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship 2 for me in tonight's matches. 10pts B.Davis +2.5 sets to beat J.Part 5/6 Stan James I've just missed out on the evens for this but I still think it's a decent bet at 5/6. John Part just hasn't looked himself at all this year and it's hard to see him winning this 3-0 on the form he's shown in recent events. Bill Davis, the American is no mug. He can throw a decent dart or two and for him to be here when the likes of Gary Mawson, Johnny K and Ray Carver aren't says a lot for how he can play. I don't think too many of these matches will be 3-0 apart from the ones which involve the preliminary round winners so I'll take Davis to win a set in this match. 10pts A.Jenkins to beat C.Stompe 6/5 Skybet This is a real pick em match and with that in mind I'm picking the value bet here. I honestly don't think there's much between these two players, if anything Andy Jenkins is more consistant. Whenever I saw Co Stompe on the BDO, 2 Co Stompe's used to play. The very good one who was capable of beating anyone and more often one who struggled for much of his matches with the occasional flash of brilliance. I'm sure he'll sort that out now he's in the PDC but he's only been here 5 minutes and despite winning a title in Germany which got him here I've got to go with the PDC veteran. Rocky is defending a lot of dosh in this event so he knows winning this match is a minimum requirement. Like Stompe, Jenkins beat Taylor on TV at the Grand Slam and I think Jenkins is the more consistent scorer and that should see him through in what I fully expect to be a close match.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Stompe won yesterday but the real story was Part going out which could open it up further for Dudbridge. Not finding much leap out at me tomorrow but going for one in the last match. McDine 4/7 var 10 pts I have missed out on the 8/13 which was offered for some time here but still going for McDine who seems to play his best darts in front of the cameras. He was so good in the GSOD last year when jsut losing in the semis to Hamilton and despite some average results at times in the PDC this year, he has played well enough in front of the cameras once again. At Blackpool he beat Lewis and then the inform Walsh before losing to Taylor. Once again he played quite well at the GSOD especially in his last two matches. Not quite as well as last year but he picked up his game as that event went on and only just went down to the inform King 10-9 in the second round, missing a dart to win that match. Roy on the other hand continues to disappoint and remain inconsistent. He got to the last 16 of this last year but has barely been seen on TV since and has done little on the tour this year before winning a players event in scotland from absolutely nowhere and then not doing too much afterwards and that sums Roy up really. I have also heard some rumours that Roy has been messing around with his flights on his darts before of late and if true, that would not be something I think helps a player just before the biggest event of the year. As long as McDine is together enough with himself, bearing in mind this is the last match of the evening session, a potential obstacle for some players, then I think he has too much for Roy and can win this one.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship McDine was my first thought after the draw and I think he is better in scoring, check-out and approaching to check out too. Roy didn´t make any especially last season. I will make an accu with Hannes Schnier. The Chinese plays similar like the Japanese today it should be no Problem for Hannes, who can normally plays an average above 80 without problems. Hannes & Kevin @2,0881 Bluesquare 4 pt. I followed the reccommendation on Hamilton (3rd Quarter for 5 pt. win for 2 pt.) but here is the date of tremble: 16.50 Uhr - Hamilton/Barnard - A Smith/Ayres Its CET- in UK 15:50. Last year he destroyed my Accu on nearly the same time. And I know from the players of GDC (German Dart Corporation) that he is a really funny guy- but he usually leaves as one of the last the players-lounge. Fortunateley the 2nd round is the sole exception- all other possible games are in the eveneing and night. Furthermore no odds for the 180-bet between One Dart & Suljovic. In my opinion a quite safe thing for Suljovic. He isn´t the 180-hitter like VvdV, Hamilton, Lewis and so on, but a bit above average. Manley is one of the worst 180-hitters in the top 20 of PDC.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Hi guys thanks for all the great write ups ,me i know nowt about darts but iam gonna bet using the info taken from this thread,my view is value so just ignore my bets guys.:hope:hope All bets are 1pt All odds are Betfair 1st round Backing D Smith v T Jenkins D Smith 4.60 Betfair ------------------------------------------ 1st round Backing S Beaton v A Tabern waiting on market cash will update before the start of match. Good luck whatever you bet

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Tough day for finding bets today but in 10 matches there will be at least one upset, it's just a case of finding it. I'll go with one this afternoon and might come back with another tonight. 10pts F.McBrearty to beat B.Bates 2/1 Stan James Felix McBrearty is a tournament winner in 2008 having won the Ireland Open Classic earlier in the year so he's a big price to win this match. In that tournament he beat the likes of Kevin McDine, Colin Osbourne, Michael van Gerwen, Andy Hamilton, Chris Mason and Colin Lloyd so he went through a pretty decent list that day. Barrie Bates is a solid player but he's not anything spectacular and he always seems to struggle a bit in these longer matches with his leg/foot problem. I don't think I'd be comfortable backing Barrie Bates at 1/3 against anyone especially someone with the potential of the Irishman. McBrearty is no mug and he can see off the Welshman here.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Found another one on my travels! 10pts D.Priestley (-2.5 sets) to beat W.French 4/7 Sportingbet Warren French was so bad last night that sky even pulled the game off live TV! He didn't even average 55 such was how poor he was. Even if he improves he isn't going to be in Priestley's league. Priestley should be professional and he'll score way too heavily to give the Kiwi a chance. It was probably the Kiwi's final last night and even though he has nothing to lose here I think he'll end up losing 3-0.

Found another one on my travels! 10pts D.Priestley (-2.5 sets) to beat W.French 4/7 Sportingbet Warren French was so bad last night that sky even pulled the game off live TV! He didn't even average 55 such was how poor he was. Even if he improves he isn't going to be in Priestley's league. Priestley should be professional and he'll score way too heavily to give the Kiwi a chance. It was probably the Kiwi's final last night and even though he has nothing to lose here I think he'll end up losing 3-0.
Well spotted Kev, well done :ok

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Going for a couple more adventurous ones tomorrow. Caven 11/4 vc 10 pts Its not easy going against Walsh given the resurgence he has had this year since his troubles of the last couple of years. However in Caven he is playing a player who is no mug at all and also has ever important good recent form on the circuit. Given that, along with the fact that so many of the seeded players have struggled here in the first round, Caven might be a bit overpriced to knock Walsh out. Caven played well enough in this last year before losing to Mardle in the second round and is a player who has good recent form. In the past couple of months he has reached three pro tour semi finals and also a final. That is a record that many of the top players would envy and if he can bring some of his floor form on the stage tomorrow, it might not be that easy for Walsh even though he has been playing well. Laursen 11/8 var 10 pts Think the steady Dane can take out Newton here. Laursen has proved he is a good player in the past and also a consistent player. He has beaten the likes of Monk, Eccles at world championships and whilst his current form is a bit of an unknown given he doesnt really play on the circuit, he has played well enough in the past in world championships in similar circumstances. Newton has had an indifferent year. For the majority of it he has done very little and hence hasnt had the results to get him on the tv stage for lots of the tournaments. He did though qualify for the GSOD which was some achievement given the amount of players trying for that. However, in the actual GSOD I thought he was poor despite somehow winning his first two matches. His darts were all over the place at times and he drifted to the 5 so often. The fact that his averages were just 79, 83 and 80 in that event gives an indication of his general struggle. The Dane who has a much more solid throwing action, might just be too solid for Newton.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Yesterday I chose guys with bad nerves: Hannes missed 27 (!) co-Darts in 10 Legs, therefrom 13 (!) in Leg 1. This break decided the clash finally. With this performance Hannes will get troubles with players like myself- my Average is 60-70... ...and even Yongsheng. On GDC-tour the same game will end 5-1 or 5-0, but that´s life and betting. Similar the check-out performance of Magnum- 18% is too less for an impressive "Saint". Tabern looks well has got reserves. Thx for Priestley yesterday with some stomacheache but it´s going through. Today Manley against Suljovic in my focus of interest. How I ´ve written above I think Manley will win, but Suljovic will hit more 180ies. Skybet offers imho a value: @ 21/20 4 pt. Unfortunateley it´s a three way-bet (Draw 4/1) I will wait for dnb-offers (sportingbet ?). Maybe I rise to 9 points. 1 pt. on Manley wins 3-1 @ 3/1 sportingbet It´s the night session of day three, the Audience will be less disciplined than in the afternoon.... :beer Mensur don´t like that. I know from small Tournaments in Austria & Germany, he makes often complains about the noise... ... and in central-europe the athmosphere is like a library in comparing with the WC. Manley is used this athmosphere & I think he likes it. But I can´t believe that´s will be a whitewash, Mensur how I described in a good shape. Only 1 pt. because I need breath for the 180ies. I never bet more than 10 pt. on one clash. King against Yongsheng 3-0 should normally be a banker.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship I'm going with 3 today. 10pts P.Laursen to beat W.Newton 11/8 Betfred Per Laursen has shown in recent PDC Championships that he's a solid player and in Wes Newton he's found himself a nice draw. Wes can be really good but for the most part he's in and around the 85-90 mark when it comes to his average. The thing I like about the Danish guy is he's been around the block a bit and nothing seems to worry him and he's good under pressure. This could be a close game but that's fine by me because the closer it gets the more I'd fancy Laursen I think. Wes Newton won 2 of his 3 sprints in the Grand Slam but he never averaged above 83.10 in any of those matches and that sort of average is unlikely to get the job done today so I'll go for Laursen to cause a small upset at least in terms of rankings. 10pts A.Hamilton vs M.Barnard - Over 4.5 180's 5/6 Ladbrokes We all know how heavy a scorer Andy Hamilton is and at the Grand Slam last month he was hitting 180's like they were going out of fashion. In fact, if Barnard wins a set here which I believe he could do then there will be enough legs played here that Hamilton could cover this total on his own. I don't know a huge amount about Michael Barnard but I do know he was touted around as a potential good player in the future 2-3 years ago so he's bound to score ok. Any 180's Barnard chips in with will be a bonus but I believe Hamilton can cover this total pretty much on his own so I'll take the overs here. 10pts P.Manley -1.5 sets to beat M.Suljovic 11/10 Stan James Peter Manley should be solid enough to win this no worse than 3-1. Suljovic has ability there's no doubt about that, he's showed that in this in the past and in the European Championship a couple of months ago when he pushed Robert Thornton close but he can also be completely inconsistent and throw relatively all over the place with the weirdest throw I've ever seen. I expect Manley to have his business head on tonight as he needs the dosh for his ranking and I think he'll see off the Austrian no worse than 3-1.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Caven played pretty well yesterday and proved that 11/4 was too big but just lost a tight match. Two tonight. McGowan 11/8 var 10 pts The veteran McGowan might just cause an 'upset' here. McGowan who did a nine darter earlier in the year, won through the qualifiers beating on route some players who have previous in the worlds in williams and caves. Of course he then won his final match 5-0 against our very own Gary Blades. So his form must be solid enough to do that. Sentiments like that dont apply to Mason. He has been very average of late, struggling with some sort of injury and looking very poor in his last couple of television matches. Even if he was in better form he would be no good thing to win this because he has such a history of beating himself up on stage and losing games in the past that he shouldnt have. McGowan for me in this one. Klaasen 10/11 10 pts Possibly the clash of the first round here but I favour the Dutchman. Klaasen hasnt played that well this year until late when suddenly he has picked up a bit of form and that could mean trouble for Lloyd. When a rhythm player like Klaasen suddenly finds a purple patch he becomes very dangerous and he proved that in the european event recently when he beat Lloyd before a defeat to Tabern when he still played well. Lloyd's year has sort of gone in reverse this year. He started well this year by reaching a tv final and winning three events including a win over Taylor. However since then he hasnt found results as easy especially on the TV. Off TV he has still had some decent runs but on TV he has struggled. In Ire. he won two games but he was never totally convincing like he can be and in the GSOD he lost every game. Another factor in this game is that Klassen has a pretty good record against Lloyd, he has won his last 5 games against him and he might just add another one here in what should be a good match.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Day three wasn´t so bad for me- I lost 6 pt. (Anastasia Manley cs and Laursen) but in sum I won 6 pt. with the two 180-bets (thx for Hamilton, Mensur I rised from 4 to 6 pt.) All said to John MaGowan- Mason is furthermore a Player who gives up early, if the throw doesnt´t work. He must defend the round three from 2006. 5 pt. for me. King against Yongsheng (-2,5) should be a banker- material for accu. Klaasen v.s. Lloyd isn´t something for me- both under pressure (Klaassen lost his main-sponsor- maybe he has to give up to be a professional) it´s a clash of losers. Tommorow in my focus is VvDV against Nandor Bezzeg (HUN). The Hungarian overcame Miroslav Navratil (CZE) on the road to London and could win a set. In an Exhibition he lost in a bo5 bo 5 against Mark Dudbridge 1-3 after leading 1-0 where he showed really good darts. For a win over VvdV he is too inconsistent, the odds on hc-2,5 are poor. So are my interests on the 180ies- Lines, VvdV is a great 180-hitter and 1-2 could Nandor score too. I´m still waiting...

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship :clap surely , surely its got to be klaasen to beat colin lloyd today , i know klaasen is very unpredictable but he gave lloyd a stuffing at the grand slam of darts this year . jaws is more like goldfish now, he just cant seem to get his teeth into his game anymore but il be getting my teeth into 10/11 stan james with jelle klaasen .:clap

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship 2 for me tonight. 10pts J.MaGowan to beat C.Mason 11/8 Stan James It's fairly well known that Chris Mason has been suffering from an elbow injury in recent weeks and although I've heard he's practiced with Andy Hamilton recently I'm not sure if it still exists, I think it does though. Injury or no injury though Mr Magoo would have a chance tonight as Mason is never the strongest mentally. MaGowan has seen it all and there isn't much that can trouble him mentally. On his day MaGowan can still play some really good darts as he showed earlier in the year when he hit a 9 darter. He might be getting on a bit but the old guy can still compete at this level and I fancy him to set up a 2nd round clash of the veterans with Dennis Priestley. 10pts J.Klaasen to beat C.Lloyd 10/11 Stan James Jelle Klaasen isn't the most straight forward player in the world but he did a decent job on Lloyd in the European Championship. It's no secret that I'd back just about anyone to beat Lloyd on TV at the minute, even someone as erratic as Klaasen. Klaasen played out one of the best matches of the entire tournament in the 1st round here last year and if he can recapture that form he should win this. Colin Lloyd has done precious little on the big stage for a while now and he'll probably feel under a bit of pressure tonight so I'll take the Dutchman to win this.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship Two winners yesterday. Going for three today. Ayres 7/4 var 10 pts Have to confess I dont know a lot about Ayres apart from on tv earlier this year he got thrashed by Barney at the Uk Open. However looking at his results of late, he doesnt look a mug. He beat two former world championship players in burchell and mcgowan to be here and has actually had some decent results on the tour in the last couple of months. He has reached the last 16 three times on the circuits and knocked out some decent names including Osborne, Shepherd and Painter. Indeed he actually beat Smith earlier in the year on the circuit. Smith is a player who has struggled certainly on tv for a while. In his time in the PDC I think he has only reached one tv q/f and has had a lot of early exits including last year in this. His floor results are a bit in and out too. In 2004/2005 he was winning a few events/reaching finals. Recently however that has not be the case. He won one event last year and has had one final this year but that has been it. He has had a couple of q/fs in players events and in that sense has achieved more than Ayres but he doesnt inspire me with confidence from that perspective. Ayres has beaten Smith before and may cause a little shock here at a price. Nicholson 4/5 wh 10 pts Was impressed with Nicholson at the GSOD, with his darts at least. He has a good looking throw and shocked Anderson in his first game, admitedly an Anderson who was below par in that game. Even when he lost his next two games, I felt he played ok and if it wasnt for the well known stich up between the two BDO players then he may well have gone through to the next round. Gray is a player who I have never totally been convinced with. He has had the odd good result such as beating taylor once but generally I have often felt he lacks fluency within his games and in truth he is one of the weaker players in the top 32. His floor results have been unspectacular as well this year with just two q/fs on the floor all year and an awful lot of last 32s/64s suggesting that is his level and not much more. The crowd will be looking to get at Nicholson but it might turn out that it will be Gray who has just as many difficulties if not more in coping with it. Nicholson for me. Shepherd evens var 10 pts Originally I was drawn to VDR for this but I have changed my mind and gone for Shepherd. Shepherd came from nowhere to get to the final here last year. Now whilst most will admit he had massive amounts of fortune in that event and that is true to some extent, he still achieved the feat he did and in truth didnt play as bad as darts as sometimes is made out by some as the event went on. Indeed in his q/f v Manley and his semi agaisnt mardle he played pretty useful darts. It must be said he hasnt done much this year on the tour, certainly looking from the perspective of a world championhsip runner up, however of late he has had the odd result which some sort of form has returned. He reached the semi in an ire. tour event, has had a couple of wins over Voort and in his last match at the GSOD played well in defeat to Thornton, before that he was very poor though in his previous two games in that event. VDR played pretty well in the worlds four years ago and did so similarly last year when beating Lloyd and Ovens. However on the circuit this year he has not done much, indeed his results have been pretty similar to Shepherd, so whilst it could be fairly pointed out that Shepherd has done little this year, so to has VDR although Im not totally sure how much the Dutchman plays on the circuit. The best result I could find from him was one q/f and that was a long time ago, generally he has gone out within the first couple of rounds of the events he has played in. So Im just going to go for last years finalist, possibly with a bit of a point to prove that he was not a complete one hit wonder, to win this one and beat VDR like he has done already on the circuit this year.

Re: Darts: PDC World Championship :ok thanks jelle klaasen for yesterday, proving "jaws" has no bite when it comes to tv tourneys ! so im quids in today and im going to put my winnings on tony eccles at 2/5 with bluesq.com . massive gulf in class, eccles ranked 90 places higher than remco, eccles plays the big tourneys and the big names, remco doesnt ,as he doesnt qualify for the tourneys and doesnt get to play the big names ! remco van eijden will lose tonight .;)