Stan James WSOP League Promo - Teaulc takes it home  

1. 1.

• Yes i meet the criteria and would love to play
    • No Thanks

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo I've had enough of not knowing if my connection will last 5 minutes or 5 seconds. It only happens with Stan James so I've withdrawn what I can (only a small amount) and removed the software (with relish). It wouldn't even let me sit at a cash table long enough to lose the final balance of 92c ! I've deleted the PM with the passwords and am withdrawing from this promotion. Good luck to everyone as the league progresses. Can I please ask whoever is looking after the master table to remove me from the list and move everyone below me up one place, thanks. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo

Well played Al:clap:clap:clap Another good heads up battle, lets hope for another one next week:tongue2 p.s. i had aces and queens heads up and you folded both times:wall:wall
well played to you as well Dave,when you said you had a hand i had 3/3 :tongue2,so glad you folded ;)

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo Duncan,a bit rash imo,you still have a chance to go to Vegas,please dont blow it now by making a rash decision that will probably turn out to be a simple problem. frustrating i know as have been in the same position. do everything you can and post in tech forum to see if you can more help ther :ok

I've had enough of not knowing if my connection will last 5 minutes or 5 seconds. It only happens with Stan James so I've withdrawn what I can (only a small amount) and removed the software (with relish). It wouldn't even let me sit at a cash table long enough to lose the final balance of 92c ! I've deleted the PM with the passwords and am withdrawing from this promotion. Good luck to everyone as the league progresses. Can I please ask whoever is looking after the master table to remove me from the list and move everyone below me up one place, thanks. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo try clean ups whatever, i use ccleaner (free), and registry mechanic (sort of free). Why not uninstall and get rid out of stan j in your program files too, then re install on both, if any kind of firewall with bt they might prompt you, and click allow etc. Never give up.........even with 92 c ;-)

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo Sorry, will be a slight delay. I can't copy and paste into the thread from Excel whilst I'm in Firefox (see IE security issues thread in Tech :ok) so I need to switch back but waiting til I can close all my poker sites down. I can tell you teaulc is top, then Dave, borokp and beano. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo No, I didn't get further than trying to delete last weeks table (which it wouldn't do) so no details from leg 6 have yet been posted. However, since Dave and teaulc were 1st and 2nd last week (and 2nd and 1st this week) you might have thought I'd posted it. :tongue2

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo OK, new table is up. As requested by runadrum I have deleted him from the table. (I can promise you he will not change his mind about this. :ok) This has deleted his scores and overall placing but does not change the actual scores achieved by everyone according to finishing position each week. Don't forget this is decided by your best 7 scores over the 12 weeks the league runs, so those of you lower down the table still have plenty of chance to move up. And anyone who has missed a week or two will automatically be lower down as no-one has yet started to 'drop' scores. That said, I've got to congratulate both teaulc and Dave on a fine set of performances each so far. :clap:clap (finishing positions)

5330621teaulc
152251912Dave

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo OOOPPS SORRY ILL LOOK AGAIN WHEN SOBER WP ALL ANYWAY duncan i can understand your frustration as it happened to me as in earlier post ,1st game lost half stack with same problem ,then knocked u out when i can back on tilted with worse hand allin!!!!!!!!!!

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo Bumping this up. Im pretty disappointed to be honest in the lack of players were getting for this. 2 weeks ago we got nearly 100 for a freeroll on here and yet these are getting just short of 30 runners at the minute, its $5.50 to play, thats around £3, so come on, if you can take the value off us in freerolls, please support the forum and play some of the buy in games, £3 aint gonna hurt your pockets but its gonna be much appreciated by the mods and the poker sites who give us these promotions.

Re: PL Exclusive - Stan James WSOP League Promo 5 legs left in this with 7 counting. There are around 35 players who have already played 4 legs, allowing them to drop a couple of scores and still have a good chance of making an impact, so it would be nice to see at least that number playing the series out. Unfortunately I seem to have issues with the network (not specifically Stan James) but to demonstrate how effective and proactive our contacts with these sites are, I should say that Colette (runawaytrain on PL) very kindly gave my account a little boost just from noticing comments in the thread. :clap So I will be playing this league again and hoping that I get to take a few of you out before my connection dies!