PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League

GeordieGaz

PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League  

1. 1.

• Yes i meet the criteria and would love to play
    • Im not sure i meet the criteria , please advise
    • No thanks, WSOP....Who wants to play in that!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League Brilliant stuff:clap

well done mate:clap:clap:clapanother great deal and cheers paradise:ok out of interest can you pick which ,ie must it be holdem?
My reading of post one is that its the last $1500 event before the main event which was the FL shootout this year

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League Wow! Hey was already frustrated not to be able to play teh birthday games on Paradise. I have problems due to the 3 Boss softwares per machine. How could I get rid for good of the old Trillion installation and use Pokerkings, Virgin and Paradise? Thanks Fred

Re: PL Exclusive-Paradise Poker World Series Of Poker 2009 Special League

Wow! Hey was already frustrated not to be able to play teh birthday games on Paradise. I have problems due to the 3 Boss softwares per machine. How could I get rid for good of the old Trillion installation and use Pokerkings, Virgin and Paradise? Thanks Fred
You can have as many Boss installations on your machine as you like, and you may play as many as you like :ok The 3 account restriction is on registrations! So if you can get registered, then after that there is no problem. How can you get registered with the 3 account limit? A number of solutions.... 1) Register on a friends machine, an old machine you have or some other alternative PC 2) Use Virtual PC. VMWare or mojopac to "fool" Boss into thinking you are on a different machine 3) Get someone else ;), that you trust who has access to different machines/virtual machines to register an account for you 4) Rebuild your machine - obviously not to be done lightly, but if it's been a while since you did it, may be nearly time for a rebuild anyway....

Wow' date=' great offer from PL once again, cheers morls, PL and Paradise for organising this:ok[/quote'] Difficult to think of a new way of saying this, so I'll just agree with Dave - thanks to all concerned :cheers

well done mate:clap:clap:clapanother great deal and cheers paradise:ok out of interest can you pick which ,ie must it be holdem?
Brilliant stuff:clap My reading of post one is that its the last $1500 event before the main event which was the FL shootout this year
Ideally it will be the last $1500 NL Holdem Tournament (the same one we played in this year) which is usually 4 days before the main event. Its probably going to be me buying the player into the event in person in Vegas, so if theres a variant on whilst im there, then its up to the winner if they want to play it. The full WSOP 2009 schedule should be announced at the end of January:ok