** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

7's or better h2h system

jtw1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 7's or better h2h system RANGERS v hearts 17-1-1 , odds = 1.4 PSV v vitesse 10-0-1 , odds = 1.36 ANDERLECHT v b beerschot 12-1-0 , odds = 1.4 LILLESTROM v viking 9-0-1 , odds = 2.0 10pt treble RANGERS / PSV / ANDERLECHT 10pt win LILLESTROM

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 7's or better h2h system FIORENTINA v cagliari 9-0-0 , odds = 1.66 RANGERS v motherwell 19-1-0 , odds = 1.33 PSV v utrecht 12-0-0 , odds = 1.4 AJAX v willem II 12-1-0 , odds = 1.2 Are the Dutch to be trusted after last time ?? Suppose we'll have to confused_smile.gif STAKE 14pts on FIORENTINA to return 23.24pts STAKE 10pt Treble on RANGERS / PSV / AJAX to return 22.34pts

Re: 7's or better h2h system

FIORENTINA v cagliari 9-0-0 , odds = 1.66 RANGERS v motherwell 19-1-0 , odds = 1.33 PSV v utrecht 12-0-0 , odds = 1.4 AJAX v willem II 12-1-0 , odds = 1.2 Are the Dutch to be trusted after last time ?? Suppose we'll have to confused_smile.gif STAKE 14pts on FIORENTINA to return 23.24pts STAKE 10pt Treble on RANGERS / PSV / AJAX to return 22.34pts
FIORENTINA 2-1 :loon RANGERS 3-1 :loon PSV 2-0 :loon AJAX 7-0 :loon Selections - 68 Winners - 46 Profit to recommended stakes = 61.10pts :ok

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: 7's or better h2h system Sorry about not updating these but it's getting to the last games in a lot of the leagues and some funny results can crop up . I'll keep an eye out on the summer leagues for any potential bets but if anyones still interested heres this weekends qualifiers . CLUB BRUGGES v exc.mouscron 7-0-0 , odds = 1.44 ankaragucu v BEIKTAS 0-1-8 , odds= 1.45 TRABZONSPOR v bursapor 7-0-0 , odds = 1.8

Re: 7's or better h2h system 3 up last weekend !!! CLUB BRUGGES v exc.mouscron 4-1 :loon ankaragucu v BEIKTAS 1-3 :loon TRABZONSPOR v bursapor 1-0 :loon 3 again this weekend --------------------------- FULHAM v everton 7-0-0 , odds = 2.1 PANATHINAIKOS v paok 8-0-1 , odds = 1.4 HELSINGSBORG v orgryte 10-0-1 , odds = 1.25

Re: 7's or better h2h system Hi, I've recently found your h2h method. I have a question - how many years of historic results do you use to calculate the figures (for example 7-0-0) for your selection? Are these years specific for particular league. Do you take into consideration cup ties or only league matches?

Hi' date=' I've recently found your h2h method. I have a question - how many years of historic results do you use to calculate the figures (for example 7-0-0) for your selection? Are these years specific for particular league. Do you take into consideration cup ties or only league matches?[/quote'] Hi there punterbg :ok . I use www.h2hstats.com to study the previous results , they go back about 10 seasons in general . I go back as far as there is no more than 1 draw/loss and 7 games have been won for either the home /away side . Remember it's the stats for either home or away teams that i look at NOT the joint results. Its league games only .

• 1 month later...

jtw1' date=' can you share with us your past results in a excel spreadsheet?[/quote'] Ooops , sorry mate a bit of a delay in me repling to this .. 1- Never seen until now and ... 2- Wouldn't now an Excel spreadsheet if you stuck it in front of me :$ There won't be many of these throughout the summer but here's a couple for wednesday . Finland - TAMPERE v Inter Turku 9-1-0 Odds = 2.6 Norway - LILLESTROM v Start 7-0-0 Odds = 2.4 The Norwegian game technically shouldn't count and they play each other twice home + away but the goals for/against caught my eye and it stands at 22 scored for Lillestrom and only 2 for Start in the past 7 corresponding fixtures . A small double should be interesting ,but keep an eye out for any team news .

Ooops , sorry mate a bit of a delay in me repling to this .. 1- Never seen until now and ... 2- Wouldn't now an Excel spreadsheet if you stuck it in front of me :$ There won't be many of these throughout the summer but here's a couple for wednesday . Finland - TAMPERE v Inter Turku 9-1-0 Odds = 2.6 Norway - LILLESTROM v Start 7-0-0 Odds = 2.4 The Norwegian game technically shouldn't count and they play each other twice home + away but the goals for/against caught my eye and it stands at 22 scored for Lillestrom and only 2 for Start in the past 7 corresponding fixtures . A small double should be interesting ,but keep an eye out for any team news .
Alright mate :) Is it the same JTW1 from gooners forum?Maybe u remember me as well-it's Vlad ;).I had problems with log in,it just won't let me in so i can't write or reply...shame really:sadOnly using site as guest...So i guess i will support u here bud :ok

Norway - LILLESTROM v Start 7-0-0 Odds = 2.4 The Norwegian game technically shouldn't count and they play each other twice home + away but the goals for/against caught my eye and it stands at 22 scored for Lillestrom and only 2 for Start in the past 7 corresponding fixtures .
Do they?! :unsure I don't think so, they play each other twice in total, once home, once away, as all the other well known leagues. Anyway, this is great thread, just keep going on! :ok

Do they?! :unsure I don't think so, they play each other twice in total, once home, once away, as all the other well known leagues. Anyway, this is great thread, just keep going on! :ok
:$ of course your quite right mate , i'm getting mixed up with the Danes [ again !!! ] . They DEFINATELY play each other twice h/a in a season . And by the way TAMPERE won with a goal in the 90th min after being 2-0 down !! Inter had a man sent-off and you know the rest [ see also Summer Unders thread for irony :lol ]