7's or better h2h system

jtw1

Re: 7's or better h2h system BESIKTAS v ankaragucu 1-0 :loon so thats 12.50pts to be bet on the next selection mmgala , the teams have to have won at least 7 of the last 8 previous fixtures to qualify + the Scots leagues play each other twice home + away so the stats can be skewed .

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 7's or better h2h system One game on 26th to bet on and thats LIVERPOOL v bolton 8-1-0 , odds = 1.36 Again i recommend a 10pt single and any winnings to be put onto the next selection. I'm pleasantly surprised at the success [so far] of this new system and the fact that , although most are short odds , it does throw up a couple of nicely priced selections . As long as greed doesn't set in i can see this proving to be as profitable in the coming months . Again i wish you all a Merry Xmas whatever your creed :cheers

Re: 7's or better h2h system There was no qualifiers last weekend and unfortunatley there are none this weekend There are a couple where there's a 6 game win advantage and they are - GUIMARAES v amadora 7-0-1 INTER v cagliari 7-1-0 These are NOT SYSTEM SELECTIONS but i've posted in case anyone is interested in the stats.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: 7's or better h2h system Just like waiting for a Number 9 bus , nothing for ages and then all at once 4 come along at the one time icon_rolleyes.gif Friday ------- EMMEN v eindhoven 7-0-0 , odds = 2.1 Saturday ---------- OLYMPIAKOS v ofi 8-0-0 , odds = 1.14 PSV v nac breda 11-1-0 , odds = 1.5 FEYENOORD v willem II 12-1-0 , odds = 1.61 Stake the 13.60pts still running from the LIVERPOOL win onto PSV and this will return 20.40pts STAKE 10pt double OLYMPIAKOS / FEYENOORD to return 18.35pts Stake 10pts win on EMMEN to return 21pts

Re: 7's or better h2h system Excellent system here jtw1 as ever. I watched the under 2.5 one last season very closely and you've carried it on your good tipping here. Have you tried analysing the results you're getting to see if you could further your revenue. I might have a look myself for you and report anything back. I was going to back the 2 you've done today but thankfully I didn't. Am surpised my team Hartlepool never came up in your selections yesterday. We NEVER win at Brighton, never ever. Sure enough it was a 90th minute own goal yesterday that we lost too. All that way for fck all!

Re: 7's or better h2h system Tuesday -------- SHEFF WED v barnsley 7-0-0 , odds = 1.9 ABANDONED Weds ------ FEYENOORD v sparta 8-0-1 , odds = 1.57 1-0 :loon 10 pt double returns 29.83pts [ BECOMES A 10pt win on FEYENOORD so returns = 15.70pts :welcome SvN , can't acces the stats on h2h now but i do remember they didn't fit the bill . Remember it's the most recent fixtures we're interested in , maybe it was the overall stats you were looking at mate ?

Re: 7's or better h2h system I only had access to the last 7 meetings, which were 6 Ajax wins and 1 draw - I assumed there were previous meetings before that, but according to the stats sites I've checked, they've only played each other 7 times (before last night).

Re: 7's or better h2h system AC MILAN 1-1 icon_mad.gif going through a dodgy spell with this right now but i'm confident we'll get back to winning ways shortly , but nothing is more frustrating than a 1.2 hot-pot letting us down icon_cry.gif But there ain't no such thing as a certainty icon_rolleyes.gif Selections = 50 Winners = 34 Profit to recommended bets = 81.36pts icon_wink.gif

Re: 7's or better h2h system SHEFF WEDS 0-1 :( MONTROSE v east stirling 14-1-0 , odds = 2.1 RANGERS v kilmarnock 14-0-1 , odds = 1.2 PANATHINAIKOS v panionios 8-0-0 , odds = 1.36 STAKE 10pts win MONTROSE :hope STAKE 10pts Double RANGERS/PANATHINAIKOS :hope