7's or better h2h system

jtw1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 7's or better h2h system CHELSEA v newcastle 0-0 RANGERS v aberdeen 2-0 aston villa v MAN UTD 0-0 10pt loss :( SUNDAY -------------- WILLEM II v groningen 3-0 :nana Profit = 21pts SELECTIONS = 31 WINNERS = 25 Profit to recommended bets = 105.07pts :beer

Re: 7's or better h2h system 6 games to consider on SUN/MON and at odds from 1.25 up to 1.9 it's given me a tricky situation of the best way to cover them !! Heres the 6 games first - Sunday ----------- ROMA v fiorentina 8-1-0 , odds = 1.9 VALENCIA v r betis 9-1-0 , odds = 1.8 OLYMPIAKOS v panionios 8-0-0 , odds = 1.4 *** SP LISBON v guimaraes 8-1-0 , odds = 1.5 Monday ----------- LIVERPOOL v west ham 8-1-0 , odds = 1.3 BENFICA v v setubal 9-1-0 , odds = 1.25 *** odds available at Skybet only , the rest are around 1.28 so i advise you to get on early !! I have decided to do 2 doubles , coupling the best price with the poorest and 2nd best with 3rd best so that gives us - BET 1 - ROMA / OLYMPIAKOS 10pt double returns 26.60pts with SKYBET. BET 2- VALENCIA / SP LISBON 10pt double returns 27pts with bet365. BET 3 - 5pt acca all 6 returns 53.35pts [bet365] These are my personal betting preferences, but of course you can bet them any which way you want to

Re: 7's or better h2h system ROMA v fiorentina 1-0 :loon VALENCIA v r betis 3-2 :loon OLYMPIAKOS v panionios 4-1 :loon SP LISBON v guimaraes 2-0 :loon BET 1 - ROMA / OLYMPIAKOS 10pt double returns 26.60pts with SKYBET. BET 2- VALENCIA / SP LISBON 10pt double returns 27pts with bet365. BET 3 - 5pt acca all 6 returns 53.35pts [bet365] So thats Bets 1+ 2 came in and 2 games to come on Monday SELECTIONS = 35 WINNERS = 29 Profit to recommeded bets = 148.67pts :cheers

Re: 7's or better h2h system Fantastic and thanks. I just did flat stakes in Betfair and was worried I should be doing Asian bets ?? But all good. Could you just let me know how I progress to doubles/trebles. Are you able to do these through Betfair ? I didn't quite get it and wondered whether I should do these bets on the non-exchange sites ?

Re: 7's or better h2h system

Fantastic and thanks. I just did flat stakes in Betfair and was worried I should be doing Asian bets ?? But all good. Could you just let me know how I progress to doubles/trebles. Are you able to do these through Betfair ? I didn't quite get it and wondered whether I should do these bets on the non-exchange sites ?
You can bet multiples on Betfair candyboxx just look for the 'multiples ' at the bottom of the box where the leagues are listed and click onto it , after that have a look at 'how to' and your ready. LIVERPOOL 0-0 :eyes BENFICA 2-2 :eyes 5pt loss on bet 3 . SELECTIONS = 37 WINNERS = 29 Profit to recommended bets = 143.67pts

Re: 7's or better h2h system 3 at fairly decent odds this weekend . SAT ------ P.S.V v groningen 10-1-0 , odds = 1.61 vit setubal v PORTO 0-1-9 , odds = 1.72 SUN ------- REAL MADRID v seville 9-0-1 , odds = 2.1 10pt double PSV / PORTO returns 27.69pts [ bet365] 10pt win single REAL MADRID returns 21pts [bet365]

Re: 7's or better h2h system hey i think theres some error in your profits calculations. correct me if i am wrong ;)0 ROMA / OLYMPIAKOS 10pt double gives you 16.67 pts of profit VALENCIA / SP LISBON 10pt double gives you 17 pts of profit 5pt acca all 6 gives u a loss of 5pts total = 28.67 pt profit your previous bank was 105.07 pts. the new proft should be 133.7pts cheers

Re: 7's or better h2h system

hey i think theres some error in your profits calculations. correct me if i am wrong ;)0 ROMA / OLYMPIAKOS 10pt double gives you 16.67 pts of profit VALENCIA / SP LISBON 10pt double gives you 17 pts of profit 5pt acca all 6 gives u a loss of 5pts total = 28.67 pt profit your previous bank was 105.07 pts. the new proft should be 133.7pts cheers
Cheers for checking that out mate , your calculations are [ nearly ]quite correct . 105.07 + 16.60 + 17 = 133.67 Don't know where i got that extra 10pts from , wishful thinking !!!:$

Re: 7's or better h2h system Disapointingly there's only one qualifier over the weekend and thats BESIKTAS v ankaragucu 8-0-1 , odds = 1.25 Don't be put off by the short odds as the intention is to bet BESIKTAS and keep any returns for the bet on the next selection , whenever it may be .