7's or better h2h system

jtw1

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 7's or better h2h system Evening guys and thanks to daveyboy for putting klaymore straight on the way the system works . Just to clarify it's any home/away advantage that occurs , not the overall games played between the 2 teams and as an example here's the part that klaymore was on about - Arsenal W12-D12-L2 (W9-D4-L0) -The 1st set of figures are the results of the last 26 home and away matches played between ARSENAL and SPURS , the figures in brackets are the results of the HOME games played between the 2 and after further inspection i found that out of the previous 9 games played when ARSENAL were the home side the figures were 8-1-0. Hope thats helped clear things up Klaymore :ok Chris3b - As long as you have access to the stats from previous meetings then there's no reason why not mate :ok Muppet - The idea of every bet is to double the stake involved , so therefore if the odds are short and there's 3 teams involved then a treble it will be , same goes if a double will return double the stake . The problem with Weds games is that a single on FEYENOORD will return double while there is no other game with the 7 win advantage up to and including Fridays games so it has to be a single on the ARSENAL . HOWEVER these are just my preferences , so please feel free to use the teams selected in any which way you prefer :ok . ps - if you do keep us informed on how it goes .

Re: 7's or better h2h system sparta v FEYENOORD 1-0-8 1-2 :@ ARSENAL v spurs 8-1-0 4-4 :@ Selections = 19 Wins = 15 Profit = 47.99pts Straight-forward treble on Saturday with the only 3 teams with a 7+ advantage that are playing over the weekend. EVERTON v fulham 7-0-0 , odds = 1.72 B MUNICH v bielefeld 8-0-0 , odds = 1.25 PSV v willem 12-1-0 , odds = 1.28 10pt treble returns 26.88pts [ tote + stan james ]

Re: 7's or better h2h system AJAX 5-2 :loon FEHNERBACHE 4-1 :loon Selections = 24 Wins = 20 PROFIT = 82.57pts :nana Now the bad news , the website that i use for the h2h's seems to have been cancelled [ at least thats whats coming up on the screen when i try to enter it ] www.h2hstats.com I have sent an e-mail to the guy who runs it but so far there has been no reply . Of course there are other sites out there who have a h2h section within them but it usually means going through the leagues 1 game at a team which will be time consuming . I'm hoping that h2hstats site will be up and running and this is only a technical blip but i fear the worst

Re: 7's or better h2h system Great news , the problem on h2hstats has been resolved and it's back on line and just in time too as we have one game tomorrow and thats - CELTIC v kilmarnock 15-1-0 , odds = 1.2 Now those odds are a bit skinny even for me so i've had a look at the weekends games and found another couple of 7+ games that are short-odds on PORTO v guimaraes 10-1-0 , odds = 1.4 BENFICA v amadora 8-1-0 , odds = 1.28 10pt treble returns 21.50pts [ odds from bet 365 ]

Re: 7's or better h2h system Good luck with everything mate im taking great interest in your system I feel much more comfortable betting on teams like this with this kind of record its nots that often that they do lose (touch wood) only small problem is the fact gotta do doubles n trebles but the stats are there to prove it works hope he keeps going mate n keep on postin up ur selections in good time i am gonna need to get on them soon i think!

Re: 7's or better h2h system This is going better than i imagined :hope CELTIC v kilmarnock 3-0 :loon PORTO v guimaraes 2-0 :loon BENFICA v amadora 1-0 :loon 10pt treble returns 21.50pts [ odds from bet 365 ] Selections = 27 Wins = 23 PROFIT = 94.07pts :beer

Re: 7's or better h2h system CHELSEA v newcastle 8-1-0 , odds = 1.22 RANGERS v aberdeen 17-1-1 , odds = 1.33 aston villa v MAN UTD 0-1-8 , odds = 1.83 10pt treble returns 29.21pts [ skybet ] SUNDAY -------------- WILLEM II v groningen 10-0-1 , odds = 3.1 10pt win returns 31pts [ bet 365 ]