** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny

Dreamkiller

It seems to have gone a bit quiet on here of late due to WSOP etc :zzz...... so I discovered this freeroll on Laddies to get us into gear ...:loon Registration starts Mid-day on Thursday ... 1000 max.... after 1 hour play stops and top 20% go thru to grand final .... I'm not sure of exact final pay out etc ...... but worth a go maybe laddiesvm7.jpg

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny More details here;

Win the Ultimate Driving Experience at Silverstone Every day from 20th July to 31st July, there will be a free 1 Hour Qualifying Session, leading to the main event on August 3rd – the Ladbrokes F1 Poker Tournament. There will be $5000 worth of prizes up for grabs and it will cost you absolutely nothing to enter! Here’s how it works: Qualifying Session: Every night at 20:00 BST, from 20th – 31st July, there will be a free-to-enter F1 Poker Qualifier tournament. After 1 hour of play, the tournament will be paused, and if your chip stack is within the top 20% of the field at that time, you will qualify for the Main Event. If you don’t make it through the qualifier, don’t worry as you can enter as many qualifiers as you want until you get through! The Qualifying Sessions can be found in the poker lobby under: MTT > Free Tournaments > F1 Qualifier Main Event: On August 3rd at 12:00 BST, during the Hungary Grand Prix, all successful qualifiers will be able to play in our F1 Poker main event. Your chip stacks from qualifying will be reset, and the “race” will not stop until we have a winner! Play poker online whilst watching all the action from the Hungary Grand Prix on TV! $5,000 of Prizes! Win the F1 Poker Main Event and you will win the driving experience of a lifetime. Take part in a day of racing at Silverstone, where you will drive round the famous British Grand Prix circuit, do handbrake turns around a purpose-built gravel rally stage, and get to grips with a unique off-road course! You will experience all of the following activities*:
  • FERRARI 360 F1â„¢ MODENA
  • PORSCHE 911 CARRERA 4
  • FORMULA SILVERSTONE SINGLE SEATER
  • LOTUS EXIGE
  • FORD FIESTA ST GROUP ‘N’ RALLY CAR
  • CATERHAM 7
  • PEUGEOT 206 GTI RALLY CAR
  • LAND ROVER DEFENDER
  • HONDA TRX 350 ATV
* N.B. the activity line up may be subject to change, but equally amazing alternatives will be available! To win this Ultimate Driving Experience, all you’ve got to do is qualify for the F1 Poker Tournament and win! There will also be runner up prizes as follows:
  • 1st: Ultimate Driving Experience at Silverstone PLUS $600 into your poker account!
  • 2nd: $600
  • 3rd: $400
  • 4th: $300
  • 5th: $200
  • 6th – 10th: $100
  • 11th – 20th: $50
  • 21st – 40th: $25

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny Qualified tonight too. :ok There wasn't even 20% of the field left at 1 hr. Can they still qualify if they've been elimintated? By the way, don't bother waiting til you can play - you'll probably make it as a sit out.

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny I Played this last night and tonight - god its just fold or shove. Shoved QQ tonight and was called by 66 he hit a 6 on the flop :( last night was in the BB short stacked with A5 called a raise hit a 5 on a 582 board shoved got called by K4 the guy hits a K on the river - he did have 9 outs for the flush though - so Ok I suppose the call was correct. Off to play some proper poker now. But will be back tomorrow- hopefully

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny

Qualified tonight too. :ok There wasn't even 20% of the field left at 1 hr. Can they still qualify if they've been elimintated? By the way, don't bother waiting til you can play - you'll probably make it as a sit out.
I think you have the wrong end of the stick Helen. Its not the top 20% of the overall field its top 20% of the remaining field at the end of the hour. I've only had 1 go and just missed out. Needed a few thousand chips (had 30,000) to ensure top 20% but all the short stacks on my table were slow playing and folding ?????

I think you have the wrong end of the stick Helen. Its not the top 20% of the overall field its top 20% of the remaining field at the end of the hour. I've only had 1 go and just missed out. Needed a few thousand chips (had 30,000) to ensure top 20% but all the short stacks on my table were slow playing and folding ?????
I was sure there was a debate about this before and we decided it was 20% of the field. I've not qualified then. :lol I expect all the short stacks thought the same as me. Everyone on my table seemed to think it was that too.

Qualified tonight too. :ok There wasn't even 20% of the field left at 1 hr. Can they still qualify if they've been elimintated? By the way, don't bother waiting til you can play - you'll probably make it as a sit out.
yep qualiified as a sit out last night. was going to wait til last few qualifiers if i did'nt make it as a sit out.

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny 2095 registered for the final. Prize pool is $5000 so $2.39 value pp. :ok Prizes: 1st: Ultimate Driving Experience at Silverstone PLUS $600 into your poker account! 2nd: $600 3rd: $400 4th: $300 5th: $200 6th – 10th: $100 11th – 20th: $50 21st – 40th: $25 Some of the T&Cs: This promotion is for UK customers only. Ladbrokes are not responsible for arranging transportation to or from Silverstone race circuit. Participants must be over the age of 18 with a valid full driving licence. Prizes are not transferable but a cash alternative of $2,000 is available for 1st place.