** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny

Dreamkiller

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny

as pointed out by al in another thread this starts at 12.00pm in 12 minutes' date='wonder why al did,nt put it in here(:lol:lol:tongue2:tongue2:tongue2:rollin:rollin)[/quote'] too much crack last night and having to work this morning :eyes

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny 6th break and sitting 25th of 97 ,,lost a bit when my A/J and 16k preflop raise (blinds 1k/2k) was called by 8/8 and i missed,,dont think i will be doing this again,missus keeps saying ,"are still playing that?"

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny thankyou for the railing guys and gals,much appreciated........cant believe he went all in after my preflop raise with A/Ko ,,,,dont play a hand in god knows how long and that happens ,,still with any luck if as said there was at least 8 non UK players still in i will get $25 out of it........

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny looks hopeful,just got this from support Dear Alan, Thank you for your e-mail. This tournament was supposed to be exclusive to our UK based players. Any players who have been found to be playing from outside the UK shall be disqualified and UK based players shall be moved up accordingly. If we can be of any further assistance, please contact us again and we will be more than happy to help you. Yours sincerely, Jonty Poker Agent Ladbrokes Multiplayer Poker http://www.gambleaware.co.uk

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny just checked and they are still playing :loon:loon:loon nearly 11 hours it has been running,,,unbelievable.. the last non Uk player just went out and he was nearly a million chips all in :loon:loon:loon

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny bloody good show from Ladbrokes,true to their word they have disqualified all the non-Uk players and i moved up into the prize places :clap:clap:clap:clap i got $25 and in my account already:ok it is a shame that they couldnt do the same as Pokerstars which uses a country blocker in their specials but hats off to Laddies and the support team who were very quick in the replies..

Re: Ladbrokes F1 One hour Qualifying tourny Nice one Alan. :ok And a big well done to Laddies for sorting it out. :clap But next time, hopefully they will show 'UK only' openly in the lobby. I bet there's 4 or 5 seriously annoyed players with no money for their time spent.