Virgin Festival league

jolly67

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Virgin Festival league Not my fault if he insists in sitting next to me every time. :tongue2 My 1st win of the year. :nana Too late for the league though. :( 2nd in the 1st game, 1st in the last game, barely made the FT in between. :spank Big thanks to Fluence anyway for getting me to concentrate on my game. :ok

Re: Virgin Festival league Meant to post up that I had an email from Virgin the very next day confirming final position/money. :clap January Final League Placings

PositionNicknameTotal PointsRounds
1stFluence3204
2ndbigbadken2714
3rdbluenose112604
4thmillster2454
5thAvonGirlV2434
6thargyllman12354
7thEMS_robbo2124
8thnabucco12054
9thdani_c2054
10thFilaPlis1853
11thDivits1804
12thEMS_JAG1803
13thafc12341723
14thallinwoody1654
15th-THEFELLOW1524
16thlucasj371404
17thsiwka311384
18thsuperfoo1344
19thPete_C1203
20thAlistops1184
As far as I know the league continues in Feb. :ok

Re: Virgin Festival league

knocked the leader out early tonight for you all
Nice1 Its amazing how often the Mon winner gets KO'd very early on the Tues. Can I just take this opportunity to say what bad luck for H when my AQ cracked her AK about 5 mins ago. BTW H when I typed in "lol" that was cos I thought i was gonna be out not cos I'd put the beat on you. :$

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Virgin Festival league

provisional congratulations to Alistops and Superfoo for winning their seats in the Virgin league last night..excellent game and mammoth headsup between Mintrav and Ooblio.Well done guys..!
Cheers Fidel, and so much respect goes out to John. So unlucky but €100 helps the pain a little, and a very good HU matey. :ok

Re: Virgin Festival league Well done all those that finished in the top ten for Feb, in particular the seat winners. I've got a lot on at the moment so doubt i will play in the league for the next month or so, but hopefully I'll get to meet some of you at Aspers in April. :beer