I'm taking a break from Poker

GaF

I've decided to take a bit of a break from poker (and therefore from PL as well). I will continue as normal for the next couple of weeks, then take my break from the beginning of July. Because of this, you may see a little restructuring in the poker forum. One such example will be that the BPP and PL Players Club will stop running in it's current format from 30th June (I'm thinking we should award a gold BPP chip or something special to the BPP on 30th June). There will probably be a break from it during July, but the Poker Mods are working hard to bring you a new and improved version possibly in August :ok I'm sure there will be other changes and improvements to the forum too :ok I wont say any farewells for the moment, because I'll be around totally as normal for the next couple of weeks :ok

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker Have a great break mate, more then deserved. I can honestly say that your work and general input on here has never failed to amaze me and I was begining to belive the "GaF is a super-computer theory" Thanks for your time Ed

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker Enjoy your break GaF... but do come back! :eek You will be sorely missed for all your efforts and the amount of feedback you give people... when I think of PL or any poker questions I have, it is GaF that first springs to mind... wouldn't be the same without ya.... so don't go AWOL and see you back on the tables refreshed and ready to kick-ass! :beer:beer:beer

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker GaF taking a break from poker and PL? There's more chance of Pokerroom/esport paying up than that happening!:lol:lol:lol About time you had a break from this place.......why not try playing some Poker Tournies WITHOUT logging in here at all?.....you might enjoy concentrating on your own game for once!:unsure There's a whole big world out there....go find it! :nana:nana It'll need at least 4 MODs to cover you! :loon Pop up to Aberdeen and I'll buy you a couple of beers!:cheers:cheers TQM

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker Enjoy your time out GaF,reading all your posts and advice have definetley made me a better player (christ I must of been bad before:$). Just to say thanks for all the help and advice over the last 18 months:ok good luck in the future and see you back here sooner rather than later:ok

Re: I'm taking a break from Poker GaF who? :loon Seriously, enjoy your break, but please come back and see us. As so many others have already said, I can't imagine this place without you. I think you were the first to answer my very first PL Poker question (and I'm still following that advice) :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy