Lathmeister

ColU_FC

Re: Lathmeister thanks for bringing this to EVERYBODYS ATTENTION AGAIN Col. TBH its between me and the MODS dont know weather your trying to stir something here I have made some payments but been ill for last 2 weeks and next payment is 2morrow,,, ill send you a screenshot if you like

Re: Lathmeister

thanks for bringing this to EVERYBODYS ATTENTION AGAIN Col. TBH its between me and the MODS dont know weather your trying to stir something here I have made some payments but been ill for last 2 weeks and next payment is 2morrow,,, ill send you a screenshot if you like
Between you and the mods? Who said that? You stole the money off PL members not moderators. You also said you had setup a standing order - another lie.

thanks for bringing this to EVERYBODYS ATTENTION AGAIN Col. TBH its between me and the MODS dont know weather your trying to stir something here
No, I'm not trying to stir things up. I was asking because the situation was in the public arena. Since it was I wanted to know whether you had kept to your agreement in which case I would have praised you. I happen to be someone who thinks that if you do repay the monies then that is worthy of praise. What's that quote from the bible, something about 'sinners who repenteth'?
I have made some payments but been ill for last 2 weeks and next payment is 2morrow' date=',, ill send you a screenshot if you like[/quote'] You don't need to do that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Lathmeister i'm already in a very very bad mood and this has just made me even more angry:@:@:@:@:@ its not the amount of money,in fact because it is not exactly a lot of money it makes it even worse. screwing over a lot of people for £200 must make you about the lowest of the low. hopefully this fish might get lucky enough to actually win a seat in a live final.if he does its probably not very advisable for him to turn up;) so consider yourself banned from every live poker event in the uk you tw@

Re: Lathmeister It does somewhat beggar belief. To steal, have some weird mock repentance and then fail to pay back what you have taken is frankly just sad.:\ I doubt he will ever read this thread, but if you ever do...look in the mirror and think about what you have done. Are you proud??

next payment will be tuesday sorry i havent got a job at the mo
With respect, can you honestly expect anyone to believe you??:unsure From what I can gather, Paul has been as lenient with you as you can possibly imagine. From what I see, you only turn up with offers to pay when this thread gets bumped to the top!!!! If you have any honest desire to return the money, contact Paul, set up a standing order, and let it happen. If not...please just FU*K OFF!

If that's a bluff to stop me emailing the bank you work for, it might just get called. Set up a standing order and pay back the money you stole from every member on PL and I'll lay off. Don't do it, and I'll go all out on you.

Listen James, Take some advice from an old fella and just start paying, you have been given numerous chances from Paul, Who I think has gone very very easy on you, I would heed this advice because I for one would not like the consequences as set out below. I hope you take this last chance and redeem your self respect
If that's a bluff to stop me emailing the bank you work for, it might just get called. Set up a standing order and pay back the money you stole from every member on PL and I'll lay off. Don't do it, and I'll go all out on you.

• 1 month later...