MadnessDaily 3

madnesstiger

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection

tough start of 2nd half' date=' hoping for another rangers goal![/quote'] Hit both this Glory Hunt and my own one! Hoping Rangers close the game out 2-1... would be good for both our bets! :hope

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection FT RANGERS 3:2 QUEEN OF THE SOUTH There was a nervous 20 minutes after QoS scored 2 in a matter of minutes, but as this was right at the beginning of the half, there was plenty of time for Rangers to score another. After Rangers finally did get their 3rd, they seemed to dominate, and should really have got a 4th. Another nervy moment was the last peice of action of the match - a free kick to QoS on the edge of the Rangers penalty box! Nothing materialised, and the bet was a winner. :) The 2 goals by the underdogs was NOT expected at all, and did, in my opinion, warrant the 45/1 odds which I took at the HT break. I will not put this one down to being a bad pick at all. After 4 winners, the bank stands at: £114.54

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection

Yeah Rangers game was a bit of a weird one, glad I stuck away from it, got a nasty feeling thats one of the scorelines I woulda layed :loon
I was watching the 2nd half, and actually thought to myself I hope Scotty hasn't layed a big score on this one! *** Anyway, got one eye on the French Cup Final later today on Setanta, but before that, I think I can squeeze in a bet on the Hungary vs Greece friendly. Hungary are ranked 57th in the FIFA rankings. Greece are ranked 8th in the FIFA rankings. Hungary do seem to crop up with a few good wins against decent sides, but then they have also lost 2-1 to Cyprus in the near past! Anyway... [005] HUNGARY vs GREECE LAY 'CORRECT SCORE 3:1' @ 50.0 LIABILITY £114.66 :hope

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection I'm surpised that Hungary are winning this one but, if attacking percentages are linked to corners, then they deserve to! Hungary have had 6 corners to Greece's 1 all game. Hungary were at huge odds though at half time to win the game! Hope that they don't get a 3rd! What the hell is up with all these bad results or close calls for us today?

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection Yeah, you're right, the 50/1 bets are not the 'safest' bets in the world, but for now they are doing their stuff! As the stakes get higher, I can see myself reverting to the longer odds and more 'obscure' scorelines, although the 3-2 earlier between Hungary & Greece was a touch of luck in the opposite direction! Anyway, I've had enough for one day, and I can't see me doing much tomorrow as the streets of York await me for a day out 'Up North'! *** FT LYON 1:0 PSG (AET) :) --- must be noted that PSG hit the crossbar twice, and had a goal disallowed for a minor incident. Luckier than the scoreline suggests! TOTAL WINNERS: 6 NEW BANK: £120.13 [+20.1%] As a sidenote, if using the 'forecast sheet' based on constant 3% wins per bet and a target of £70k, I would have completed 6 / 233 winners. Judging by todays drama's I can't see it going all the way but, who knows... :lol

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection After a day away, we're back to business! Next Bet... [007] STOCKPORT vs ROCHDALE LAY 'CORRECT SCORE 3:1' @ 29.0 LIABILITY £120.12 :hope

• Stockport have failed to win by more than 1 goal in any of their last 10 matches.
  • Rochdale have not conceded 3 or more goals in any of their last 10 matches.
  • The equivalent backing odds for this are ~1.04, which I think provides a good value bet here.