MadnessDaily 3

madnesstiger

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection

I am seriously thinking of trading Turkey in Euro 08. They were at 55/60 to back the other day' date=' and looking at their group, I think they have a good chance of progressing to the knockout stage (with the price to win outright surely to drop). mmm...[/quote'] They do have a good chance of qualifying from their group but not sure that if they get through they'll get any further. The odds are too big though and there does appear to be some value there if you're prepared to take the risk.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection Will see what happens between now and then I guess. Anyway, looking through tonight's fixtures, I think I'll stop where I am for the night and continue tomorrow. Two decent winners within an hour has done more than enough for one day. :) Will update bank details following final whistle in Germany. MT :ok

FT CZECH REP 3:1 SCOTLAND! :lol Fun while it lasted... have still got the other £100 waiting for the next attempt... ;) MADNESSDAILY 3... GAME OVER!
Ouch, unlucky mate! :sad Would never have thought you would have had 3-1 to Czech on. I actually clicked the link to your thread expecting another victory. Good luck with your next £100! :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection I'm sure you can pick yourself up and start again mate. I'm not entirely sure where you get your bets from though? Imho, 3-1 was an entirely plausible scoreline, even with 30 minutes left???? :( I hope you don't think i'm being a tw@t. BOL with your next GH. :hope

I'm sure you can pick yourself up and start again mate. I'm not entirely sure where you get your bets from though? Imho, 3-1 was an entirely plausible scoreline, even with 30 minutes left???? :( I hope you don't think i'm being a tw@t. BOL with your next GH. :hope
I sure will pick myself up.. and another start is well on the cards. I sure don't think you're being a wally at all... in fact you are being the exact opposite - noticing bad moves and letting me know about them. The bet was purely down to guesswork, and hoping that the nets wouldn't bulge quite as often as they did in the last 30 minutes.

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection Im guessing it was the only scoreline with any money left still in play, at any kind of exceptable odds?? i think it was a good enough bet, after 61 mins didnt look like it was heading that way, certainly not if you were watching it on TV (was on BBC Scotland) but at 55/1 was pretty low odds, like Guy says, still was very possible. Thats why I stay away from in-play events!! still very unlucky

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection Determined to come back stronger in the next attempt of this one! *** Whilst on the subject of the next attempt... Remember I won profits of £200, of which I used half to fund Madness Daily3... wel... the other £100 has been hard at work since yesterday tea-time, and has multiplied! This means that MadnessDaily 4 could well start with a bigger starting bank. IT IS ALL profit from before, so I hope I don't get comments saying how silly I am for risking so much as a starting bank! So far, the £100 has turned into £407.10 following a few OVER 2.5 winners last night. I am currently fettling the £7.10, see if I can do anything with it. Full proof etc will probably appear in the next thread.. but just thought I'd let you know I haven't given up yet!! MT :ok

Wow! :eek Nice one! Any ideas when you'll be starting? MAY follow you! ;)
I had £100 on Italy v Belgium (Over 2.5) - FT 3:0 Followed by ~£200 on Rosario Central v Tigre (Over 2.5) - FT 4:2 *** A few bets today and have currently got some money in-play in the Germany v Serbia match. :hope *** Not sure when I'm starting yet, but will not be long! Although with your recent record, I'd rather take your selections than mine mate! MT :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (£1K WINNER ADDED!) I DID have £100 spare from the initial £200. Then it turned into £400, as mentioned abov. A few bets later, winners and losers, and I was back to £400. Then my attention turned to Britain's Got Talent. I had 3 bets in all on this competition... winnercopywn6.jpg I think deserves a few dancing bananas, cows and general happy smilies! :nana:nana:cow:cow:nana:nana:cow:cow:nana:nana :notworthy sampson1WENN2704_228x222.jpg signature.jpg

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (£1K WINNER ADDED!)

I DID have £100 spare from the initial £200. Then it turned into £400, as mentioned abov. A few bets later, winners and losers, and I was back to £400. Then my attention turned to Britain's Got Talent. I had 3 bets in all on this competition... winnercopywn6.jpg I think deserves a few dancing bananas, cows and general happy smilies! :nana:nana:cow:cow:nana:nana:cow:cow:nana:nana :notworthy sampson1WENN2704_228x222.jpg signature.jpg
Fantastic! :clap Ironic that a dancing banana is used, is it a dancing banana in the rain? ;) I was impressed by just how talented he was but shocked that he won instead of that girl, who I thought would be the obvious favourite and had been made the favourite at Betfair.

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection I was on Signature from last weekend, and couldn't believe they were at 28's earlier today. (Even drifted to 50 at one point) And George just had to be snapped up at 10. Although he was easily backable at upto 30-40 at various stages of the day. With the 2 opera kids cancelling each other out, and the fact that an opera singer won last year, meant they could be ruled out. Which left Scala, who were pants tonight, and drifted from close 2nds, as the evening progressed. So... MadnessDaily 4 may well start with a bigger starting bank!

I was on Signature from last weekend, and couldn't believe they were at 28's earlier today. (Even drifted to 50 at one point) And George just had to be snapped up at 10. Although he was easily backable at upto 30-40 at various stages of the day. With the 2 opera kids cancelling each other out, and the fact that an opera singer won last year, meant they could be ruled out. Which left Scala, who were pants tonight, and drifted from close 2nds, as the evening progressed. So... MadnessDaily 4 may well start with a bigger starting bank!
The problem with Signature is that they may have little scope for where to go with their act in my opinion. I thought their act was fresh, with some good humour and deserved a place in the final 3. Will be interesting to see if we ever hear about them again, I doubt it but will be a test to see how good they can be. As for George, he had so much confidence, gave it his all and with his energy had a good shout to win, I guess. I still maintain it was a good call from you and a brave call with you putting as much money on it. So well done and I look forward to the next Madness Challenge! :D

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED) In my eyes it was all a big free bet, as it was winnings form the last few days' bets. I saw on Youtube that Signature have performed in front of 20,000+ at Wembley Arena before, as well as plenty other London venues, so knew they must've had a big following. And as for George, although I wasn't keen myself, I thought he would get alot of the public's votes ahead of the opera kids. Faryl would probably have won it, had it not been for Andrew's great performance which imo took alot of the votes away from Faryl. Anyway, as a kind gesture, I've withdrawn £70 and just ordered 2 tickets to the Britains Got Talent Live Tour next month... the kid (and my fave's Signature) deserve a visit for this! MT :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED) MT, There I was watching the show, I thought that George bloke could win this....Logged onto betfair after the acts and he was trading at 32/1 couldn't believe my eyes, Didn't bet because I thought Scala/The young girl would win and would just be a waste of money. You was a bit unlucky to get the 9/1 :lol Nice winner though mate :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED) Was on the Betfair forum at the time of the shows and apparently George's odds dropped incredibly just before the market was suspended. Maybe somebody somewhere knew something! Not sure I would've backed George at 30's after the performance, and was even tempted to lay him back at various points in the day. I didn't, I let it ride, and the winner was there!

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED) nicely done MT :ok iv not watched it this year (not a great tv reception in my flat). what was it the guys were doing (there act)?? Signature, George etc?? Im guessing the little girl sings??

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED)

nicely done MT :ok iv not watched it this year (not a great tv reception in my flat). what was it the guys were doing (there act)?? Signature, George etc?? Im guessing the little girl sings??
It's all on Youtube... but to sum it up for you:
  • Faryl Smith was the favourite @ ~1.65 odds. She was a 12-yr old opera singer. Very good voice, but a boring act.
  • Andrew Johnston went upto 3rd favourite towards the end. He was about 13/14 and also did opera. imo these 2 cancelled each other out of winning the whole thing.
  • Scala were 2nd favourite just behind Faryl, but drifted to ~5.6 (when I layed them(!)). They were 4 posh birds playing violins. However the songs they played contained drum beats... and there wasn't anybody playing drums in their act!?!!
  • George Sampson was a 14yr old breakdance/freestyle kinda kid who also auditioned last year. He had the best 'sob story' behind his act, and all the mum's would've probably wanted him to win. He started yesterday @ 10.0, but drifted to ~44.0 before dropping again right at the death.
  • Signature are a Michael Jackson tribute act. Suleman Mirza was MJ and did all the moves, and his mate Modhu added a humerous element to the act with a bollywood-style dance routine. These were my favourite and added more action than the plain opera/singing acts. These started yesterday at ~30.0, dropping to 7.0 near the end.

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED) Why is it I make more profit when between systems, than what I do when I'm using them?!! :lol MadnessDaily 4 is currently being delayed due to a continued excellent run with THAT spare £100 I had ready. As above, it rose to £1000 (after money for BGT Tour tickets withdrawn). Today I had Bosnia to beat Azerbaijan (which they did 1:0 :)) and Colon v River Plate, Over 2.5 Goals (FT 1:2 :)) *** Bank now sits at £1210.12 So I have, what I see as a free £210.12 bet on the Trinidad v England friendly in half an hour! As usual, I'm not expecting a winner. A loss still leaves me with £1,000. So, tonights bet: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO vs ENGLAND OVER 1.5 FIRST HALF GOALS @ 2.84/2.86 STAKE: £210.12 :hope