MadnessDaily 3

madnesstiger

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection [008] STABAEK vs AALESUND LAY 'CORRECT SCORE 0:1' @ 40.0 LIABILITY £124.02 :hope

• STABAEK have average of 2.6 goals per game at home this season
  • STABAEK have won all 3 of their last 3 home games
  • STABAEK have not lost by just 1 goal in their last 10 games
  • AALESUND have not won by just 1 goal in their last 10 games
  • STABAEK have won by 2 or more goals in 6 of their last 10 games
  • AALESUND have conceded 2.5 goals per game from their last 6 league games
  • STABAEK are top of the league table, while AALESUND are 12th of 14.

0:1 looks damn unlikely to me!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection I have a church opposite my bedroom, was looking at it towards the end of that match, hoping for some devine intervention!! Could almost regard (mentally) as a loss, and as such at odds of say 50/1 or something, shouldnt be another for 49 bets :lol

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection STABAEK were 2:0 up at HT, guaranteeing a winning bet. *** Onto the next, and although it's a friendly, the statistic I found about both teams struggling to score more than once in a friendly match has tempted me to go for another few pennies for the kitty at HT. [009] SWEDEN vs SLOVENIA LAY 'CORRECT SCORE 2:2' (IN-PLAY, 1:0 @ HT) @ 50.0 LIABILITY £126.91 :hope

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection OK, To help make my decisions on which scores to select for laying throughout this thread, I have created a little spreadsheet which helps perform this task for me. It requires the user to enter various stats on the teams' recent results etc. (all of which can be found on the www.football-data.co.uk website). The computer then does it's stuff and lists 7 'unlikely scores' and how many factors have contributed to the selection. You then find the odds available for each score, and make your own decision from there. No algebra or ricket science involved, just a few simple calculations to narrow down the field. Should anyone want a copy of this to play with, you can DOWNLOAD IT HERE. The first 2 sheets are for forecasting and results-recording, and the 3rd is the new calculator as mentioned above. You need just fill in the YELLOW cells as required. MT :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection Thats a far more technical workout that mine MT :lol I knew both sets of teams were low scoring as you said, but wasnt sure of the numbers. Knew Sweden are more dominant, and wham bam thank you mam.

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection FT MONTENEGRO 3:0 (3:0) KAZAKHSTAN :) *** That's all I could find for today folks! No doubt there'll be a few more tomorrow :) *** End of Day 4 TOTAL WINNERS: 10 NEW BANK: £137.16 [+37.2%] Based on constant 3% wins per bet and a target of £70k, I would have completed 11 / 233 winners

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection Early start today for me, so may be able to fit in a few more bets than yesterday, depending what's out there! And here's the first of the day, courtesy of HooLooVoo ;) *** [011] AGIOS DEMETRIOS vs PANSERRAIKOS LAY AGIOS DEMETRIOS TO WIN @ 15.0 LIABILITY £137.06 :hope Top vs bottom of the Greek 2nd tier. Cannot see it going any other way!

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection FT AGIOS DEMETRIOS 0:2 PANSERRAIKOS :) *** Next Bet... [012] RUSSIA vs SERBIA LAY 'CORRECT SCORE 3:2' @ 36.0 LIABILITY £146.30 :hope Although I think Russia may win this one, I can't see it being full of goals, and cannot see a Serbia side full of great defenders conceding 3 goals, friendly or not. Will be watching this one on BetfairVideo, and would be nice to bag a few quid in the progress!

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection FT RUSSIA 2:1 SERBIA :) *** Straight into the next one.

• England usually score at least 1 goal in friendlies. The only time they've not done so in recent times were against big teams France and Spain.
  • Surely England cannot lose at their own game against the Americans?!
  • Rooney's been told to get cracking with his scoring, and Defoe will want to make an effort to impress the new boss. And if all that fails, Gerrard is on hand to grab one!

[013] ENGLAND vs USA LAY 'CORRECT SCORE 0:1' @ 26.0 LIABILITY £150.25 :hope

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection Good luck with this one! I've layed the draw at HT @ 2.6 as feel that England will score in the first half and will be winning at half time. I think the US's only chance will be if England are unsettled through substitutions in the second half.

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection FT ENGLAND 2:0 USA :) *** Another day, another Dollar (well, more like $36.3 going on today's rates) :) End of Day 5 TOTAL WINNERS: 13 NEW BANK: £156.17 [+56.2%] Based on constant 3% wins per bet and a target of £70k, I would have completed 15 / 233 winners

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection

HT ENG 1:0 USA... We both got a winner mate :)
:beer Good stuff! Going well for you this so far, hope it keeps going til you've achieved your target of 233 bets! :hope

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection Cheers for the comments guys.. only luck will take us all the way! :hope *** First one for tonight then... [014] HOLLAND vs DENMARK LAY 'NO NEXT GOAL' @ 18.0 LIABILITY £156.06 :hope Yes, there are better odds for the 'Correct Score 0:0' market, but providing there's a goal in the first 30mins, I could go for a bet on the Turkey v Finland before they kick-off.

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection 30' HOLLAND 1:0 DENMARK (van NISTELROOY SCORES) :) *** Straight over to Germany, where Euro 08 qualifiers Turkey have just kicked-off against Finland. [015] FINLAND vs TURKEY LAY 'CORRECT SCORE 1:0' @ 15.5 LIABILITY £165.04 :hope

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection I am seriously thinking of trading Turkey in Euro 08. They were at 55/60 to back the other day, and looking at their group, I think they have a good chance of progressing to the knockout stage (with the price to win outright surely to drop). mmm...