MadnessDaily 3

madnesstiger

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED) HT TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 0:2 ENGLAND :) *** NEW BANK: £1581.24 *** £81.24 STAKED ON: OVER 3.5 GOALS @ 1.96 (IN-PLAY, HT, 0:2) :hope Been watching this one. Enlgand basically attack after attack, with the occasional scare from T&T. Expecting plenty of subs in the 2nd half, and at least 1 more goal. 2 would finish the weekend off very nicely!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED)

HT TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 0:2 ENGLAND :) *** NEW BANK: £1581.24 *** £81.24 STAKED ON: OVER 3.5 GOALS @ 1.96 (IN-PLAY, HT, 0:2) :hope Been watching this one. Enlgand basically attack after attack, with the occasional scare from T&T. Expecting plenty of subs in the 2nd half, and at least 1 more goal. 2 would finish the weekend off very nicely!
can see this happening mate , bentley to get the 3rd :)

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED) FT T& T 0:3 ENGLAND Not a winner that time, but I suppose I should be grateful for todays bigger bets coming in. :) What was £100 on Thursday, is not £1500. Can't grumble! Will carry on with a few more 'biggies', but will put a stop-loss to the madness at £1,200 I think. £300 to play with! MT :ok

Re: MadnessDaily 3 - The Resurrection (1K WINNER ADDED) The next installment is coming soon!.. Just hasn't been enough football on lately to warrant plenty of good quality bets. Been betting away from the forum the past few days, but haven't forgot about my next attempt at this! Watch this space :ok