** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!***

GaF

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** :cow:cow Out in 135th - got a token but not as much use as it might be - wonder if they'll give me credits for it. Thanks for the great support :notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy - knew I was doomed when my QQ allin didn't hold up against AK :cry

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** just knocked out top 80 not bad as i was pretty card dead for most of the tourny. luckily my kk held up mid tourny then i triipled when i called 2 all ins when i had ak on bb[ i was pretty pleased with my call as i put the 1st allinner on aq,the sb called but he had huge stack and was calliing everything,so i thought time to gamble. they both had aq and i hit k on flop. that was that tho i had no cards after that and apart from a steal or 2 i had to call with 10j suited on my bb and i came up against kk and a10. game over

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** The token is for tomorrow's daily final at 19.45 I believe. It's under offline events, WSOP, daily finals. :ok Well done to all who got a token and good luck tomorrow. PS. It seems to be a $50 rebuy. :eyes

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** Hi uhudazflo - well done:cow:cow:cow - pity you weren't in top 20 I suspect the token won't appear until after the whole game is finished. If you sort the games by buy-in then theres a WSOP satellite at 19.45 tomorrow - think the token will get you into that (try reg'ing when token hits your account) - its a funny game though cos it has $50 rebuy and addon.

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** Theres a daily $109 at 19;45 too in the offline Tab Well done and good luck to the token holders. Cancel that its $109 buy in with the option to rebuy and add on for $50

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!***

The token is for tomorrow's daily final at 19.45 I believe. It's under offline events, WSOP, daily finals. :ok Well done to all who got a token and good luck tomorrow. PS. It seems to be a $50 rebuy. :eyes
oh yes i see it ty yep 1 $50 rebuy/add on allowed [i don't like rebuys] and its 1 entry for every $1090 in prizepool to the weekly wsop final gl to all

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** thanks phil,glc and avon yep ive sussed it now. yep top 20 would've been lovely but im pretty pleased cos after 1.5hours i was very short and wasnt expecting to make top 220. i will let u know how i get on tomorrow night. bedtime now goodnight oh maybe a quick sng

Re: Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***Earn Your Points 14/06/08!!!!*** :cryI'm not in your table . My table name on Laddies is kobyashi1. Incidentally, if anyone recognises me tomorrow night, says hello and I don't respond in chat it's because I always play with chat turned off, apart from some exclusively PL games,where the chat often has me in stitches.